Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alicevamp0

Hilarious Gatekeeper

11,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:28 am
Raya Ishtar
First Year : Unsorted

Raya Cringed at the though of explaining to her father how it was her fault that they miss getting sorted and the welcoming feast so she picked up the pace wondering what the year had in store for her and her twin.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:04 pm
Kyle Rowanoak

Kyle stepped off the train slowly, a feeling of fear sat in his heart, he noticed a large group of people standing near an area boarding boats, he ran swiftly past multiple students making his way to the boats. "I can't be late." he thought pushing past hundreds of other students.  

Fantasic Captain Killjoy

Desirable Guildsman

4,750 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:15 pm
User Image
User Image

┏---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------┓

Penny let out a sigh and stepped of the train. She did not much like that form of travel. Looking at the group of younger students gathering she moved over to the edge and waited for instructions. "Doing okay in there River?" She asked delving her hand into her pocket. Out poked a small nose, testing the air before poking her head all the way out. A little rat with large ears looked around with unsure eyes. Once the professor called them over they moved their way on to the lake.

┗---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------┛

First YearUser ImageUnsorted

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Heather Stevia Hawthorn
| Single | Second Year | Beater |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Heather sighed, and chased after her sister, passing several random students along the way. Finally, at the end of the crowd, she caught up with her. She quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her to a stop. "Remy, stop. You're always taking things too seriously. Think about this. If you're weird, than I must be even weirder than you are. You know exactly how strange I am. And I never said being weird was a bad thing. Normal people are so overrated." she said with the smallest of smiles. She knew her sister to overreact to even the smallest of things, and that all it took to make her feel better was a smile from her sister. Loosening her grasp on her sister's hand to a gentle grip, she pulled her lightly towards the gates. "Come on, Rem. We're going to be late to the feast." she said in a soft tone. The easiest way to handle Remy was to be gentle and kind, which Heather was an expert at doing at this point.

{OOC:}

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

⇜Remy Verity Bleiddiaid⇝
| Single | Second Year | Chaser |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Remy eyed her sister as she explained her previous words. A feeling a regret and guilt flooded over the girl, her blue eyes widened. She wrapped her arms around the small blonde girl she called her best friend, squeezing her tightly. "I'm sorry, Heath. I know I shouldn't do stuff like that, but I can't help it. You know how I am, and how to make me feel better. Thanks." she said. Then her sisters last statement hit her. Gripping Heather's hand tighter, she ran towards the gates where the carriages lay waiting. "We have to hurry, Heather! We probably already missed our ride!" she said as she rushed towards the gates.
[Exit Remy and Heather to Entrance Gates]

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:30 pm
User Image
♞ Dhylan Nolynn ♞
| Single | First Year | Unsorted |

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

Dhylan waved as Heather and Remy left. He could tell those girls were odd, in some way, but wasn't everyone? They left, hand in hand. He looked around him and saw that only James remained with him. Edd and Erik had disappeared, almost out of thin air. Those two... He could tell that they were troublemakers, but also had true hearts. He hoped they would be good friends. Seeing the first years head towards the boats, he quickly followed James to the lake, keeping her pace equally. Now James... There was something about her kindness and overrall real personality that made him smile. She was a true friend, no doubt. Having made five friends so far in the day, he only hoped he would share a house with at least one of them.
[Exit to Lake]

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

Skymira

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:13 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗

╰☆╮ą v ε и Ð ε я - Ɍ σ Ș є
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxυ β σ ι Ș ╰☆╮
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I thought I cared for what you had to say, but then you spoke and my attention somehow blew away...

Lavender-Rose waited patiently for her parents and siblings to catch up to her. Today was the day she was going to Hogwarts and she was excited, but the rest of the family was a bit sluggish about getting here. Her oldest brothers, Aiden and Kegan, were already on the train and the other four were rough housing and guessing which Professors they would get this year. While her mother was trying to reel them in, her father was right by her side. "It'll be alright you know." His words snapped her out the trance she was in."...but what if no one likes me, or I'm not bright enough?..or or, I'm too strange!" Her father laughed and stopped walking. "That doesn't help father." Lavender-Rose said with a pout. He knelt in front of her and spoke softly. "You are the brightest, cutest, most sharp-minded girl I know." Chuckling a bit to himself,"I'm still waiting for you to turn sweet, but you are still lovable nonetheless. You will do great in Hogwarts." She looked at the train and back to her father. "Promise?" He held his pinky out and she met it with hers." I promise." A few moments later she was sitting on the train and waving goodbye to her parents. Whether she liked it or not, she was now headed to Hogwarts.

[to black lake]

" I plan to live forever!.....So far so good. "

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

FIRST YEAR / UNSORTED / PUREBLOOD

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:57 am
User Image

User Image

User Image
░█ ▌╳▐░ jaqueline ▂ lotus
xxxxxxxxxx{ U N S O R T E D }

Jacquie lit up at the peculiar girl who she was certain had waved to her, calling her over. She looked down at Braya and smiled. She was about to make her way towards the social gahl, make friends and meet new people, but she stopped. The girl had already turned to others. Jacquie didn't want to suddenly interupt. She hung back a little until an older woman had shouted to them. Following instruction - with greatest anticipation - Jacquie found her way to the lake... her heart pounding so hard against her chest.

"C'mon, missy moo," she addressed her beloved companion "let's go... Don't stray away now! Not now..."

. . .

located;; { on a small boat, across the black lake }
mood ;; { anxious/excited/awe }

User Image

missmess_x

Tiny Fatcat

8,575 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:08 pm
A scarlet steam engine approached the station with a loud hiss and puff of steam, before it came to a stop. The doors of the cars open for the students of Hogwarts to begin to pour out.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:08 pm
User Imageωhat's on my mind?◤Here come the first years!◥

ωho is in my thoughts?◤Students◥

ωhat am I feeling?◤Happy◥

Professor Kayleigh McKenny

Kayleigh's smile grew when the train approached. Coming to a stop with a sharp screech. Students started pooling out in all directions trying to meet up and get in to the carriages. Moving closer to the train she yelled out to get the attention of the new students. "First years will come with me!!" She called over the crowed. Once the group arrived to her location she instructed them. "Welcome to Hogwarts! I'm Professor McKenny." She explained.  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:58 pm
User Image
No! You'll never be alone!
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars!
Hear the whispers in the dark!

Chance Thomas Carlson
| Pureblood | Unsorted | First Year |

Whispers in the Dark

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Chance stepped off the train in silence. He wasn't in awe of the Hogsmede Station, or anything of that sort. He was anxious. Anxious to finally get sorted and find out where he belonged. He set his trunk aside, knowing it would be taken to the castle, along with Charm's cage. The rat squeaked at him, and he shook his head. "Sorry, girl. I can't take you with me. I promise to grab you some cheese, okay?" he said to her. She squeaked again and curled up in the corner of her cage. Chance nodded, then set out to figure out what he was supposed to do. He wrapped the Gryffindor scarf his mother had given him tighter around his neck, as it was quite chilly outside, and stood away from the crowd of students pouring out of the train. He kept his sights on the professor who would lead the first years to the boats.

Translations:

When darkness comes you know I'm never far!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:07 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle wandered onto the platform and looked around, hoping to find Ada int he crowd of children. She hadn't seen her at all during the trip. Thankfully she also hadn't seen Damien or Dominic. She sighed and looked around. Smiling when she saw her sisters get off the train. She knew they'd be good here.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Jaslyn scurried off the train. She had lost Virgil in the swarm of students in the narrow corridor and so when she spotted Chance on the platform she headed over to him. "Hey there! Didn't think you'd get rid of me that fast did ya?" She asked with a bright smile.
User Image

Love interest: No One

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

[They say They don't trust
You, me, we, us
So we'll fall If we must
Cause it's you, me And it's all about
It's all about It's all about us

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Years|||

User Image
User Image
Ver and Elli got off the train together. They spotted Michelle and waved to her before heading over to the growing group of first years surrounding a professor.
"She's probably the professor that's going to bring us to the sorting." Elli whispered to her sister. Ver nodded and squeezed her sister's hand. "We'll be in the same house right?" She asked, glancing at her twin. Elli nodded with a small sad smile. "Course Ver... why wouldn't we be?" Elli didn't want to lie to her, but she didn't really think that they would be.

[If they hurt you They hurt me too
So we'll rise up Won't stop
And it's all about It's all about
It's all about us

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:11 pm
She’s the sunflower of nature’s seeds
A girls that some men only find in their dreams
When she smiles it seems the stars all know
Cause one by one they start to light up the sky

User ImageUser Image
User ImagePureblood User ImageSingle

@>>Nell jumped off the train (apologizing to her hamster for the jostling) and looked around the station for her small group of friends. She saw Michelle walk off, probably to find her own friends, but didn't see Marina yet. Though, it made her smile a bit to see that line of first years waiting to be sorted and thinking -remembering more likely- what it felt like last year to be the one waiting.<<@

((OOC smile )

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing: New Beginning | With: No one | Where: Hogsmeade Station | Feeling: Excited | Thinking: New year, new year! |

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:21 pm
User Image
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars!

Chance Thomas Carlson
| Pureblood | Unsorted | First Year |

Whispers in the Dark

Chance was startled by a voice and a presence from behind him. He jumped a little, then turned around to see Jaslyn. "Da galar! Jaslyn! You scared me!" he said, first in Welsh, then in English. "Oh yeah... I said 'Good grief'. And I for sure am not getting rid of you. I have a feeling you'll be around whether I want you here or not." he said in his usual cold tone. This girl was, in fact, like a disease that could not be cured. She was always cheery, but had the tongue of a Slytherin. Interesting.

Translations:
"Good grief!"

When darkness comes you know I'm never far!

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:23 pm
Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Second Year

Marina came up next to Nell, and spotted Michelle looking around for Ada. It was weird that the shy Hufflepuff hadn't made an appearance. The again she hadn't seen Him or Dominic,ugh, either. She pushed those thughts away. "It feels odd, doesn't it?" she asked Nell. "Not being a first year?"  
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games