Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:46 pm
User Image

Shiji wiped off the blood from his chin and stalked off in an indignant huff, his tail down in disappointment that he didn't even get to taste the little demons' lips. But he was still trying to think of a way to get the girl, to taste her. He might be a dog demon, but he always had a secret fetish for cat demons, and this one was very attractive. He wanted her, to keep her. A cold grin crossed his lips as he walked towards Eblis.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:58 pm
User Image

Dali groaned awake, her body in more pain than she remembered. She had tried to fight Shiji magic to magic, but his wind struck her from her own motions, she couldn't fight and instead was beaten pretty badly. She looked around and saw Yuri holding little Artemis, Kina a bit roughed up but mostly fine. But Amilia looked like she had been in a tornado of razors, her body covered in wounds and blood. Finally she saw the huge demon in fronylt of then and she shook Yuri awake, scared and unsure. "Yuri!!!" She whispered in fear.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:35 pm
User Image
Yuri Mizu

Yuri groaned softly and woke as Dalila shook her, gasping in fear and becoming instantly wide awake when she saw the huge demon. The time she'd spent in the demon slave market came rushing back to her and she whimpered, cringing close to Dalila with Artemis still held tightly in her arms. She wasn't sure if she was moving closer to the half-demon for protection, or to protect her.

When she saw how scared Dalila looked, Yuri's motherly instinct kicked in and she draped an arm around the girl's shoulder, trembling even as she turned a stern gaze to the bear demon. After a moment, she handed off Artemis to Dali and stood in front of the other girls. "I-If you want to hurt them, you'll have to go through me," she said in a voice that was more confident than she felt. She was grateful that Kina was already positioned behind her and Dali... It made her easier to defend if the demon decided to attack.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:49 pm
User Image

Korloi looked at the female silently for a moment before laughing in his deep and shockingly smooth voice. "Whoa now little lady! You keep trying to start a fight you might give an old man a heart attack! Come now, I am four thousand years old! You trying to make me kick the bucket! My cubs are older than you." The great demon said and shifted into something a bit less intimidating.

User Image

He grinned at them and rubbed the back of his near bald head. "Not bad for an old man huh? I am Korloi Hemari, but I have names so old only the ice can say them. Please, be calm little cub. I mean no harm. Eblis has my wife and cubs in his grip. I cannot let them be hurt. But to me, he is an infant, though my cubs I will not risk. Please, I will not hurt you, but the little cub is stirring." Korloi informed the woman, pointing to the child.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:53 pm
User Image
Yuri Mizu

Yuri slowly relaxed, though still trembling slightly in fear and uncertainty. They'd been tricked quite a bit lately, and it wouldn't do to go trusting someone who really might be an enemy. She stepped back, forcing her eyes to focus on Artemis instead of the large male behind her. She took the whimpering six year old into her arms and kissed her forehead. "Shh... It's okay, Artemis... Sleep now, it'll all be alright," she whispered soothingly before humming a gentle lullaby into her ear. The last thing she wanted was for Artemis to wake up, start crying, and anger their captors.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:04 pm
User Image

Hw heard the song faintly and sniffed at her before smiling a bit more, his ice blue eyes kind. "You are a water sister then. Only nymphs know those lullabys, and I should know. I wrote them for my dear Karissa three thousand years ago. But there are so few of those who still know them, and most of the songs have been lost to all but me and her... Wait..." His eyes widened in shick. "You aren't one of the Mizu nymphs are you? Is your elder sister named Haruki? Like fifteen elder?" The demon asked, trying not to get excited.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:12 pm
User Image
Yuri Mizu

Yuri blinked in surprise when she discovered that the enormous, terrifying demon guarding them had written the lullabies she'd grown up on. They weren't new songs, not in the slightest. She was even more surprised that he knew her last name. "H-Hai. Yuri Mizu, the youngest," she said, her tone timid. "And yes, my sister was named Haruki. But I haven't seen any of my sisters in many years. We were all s-sold after my father's death."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:29 pm
User Image

He shook his head and sighed. "I knew that boy had a temper on him. If I told him once, I told him a thousand times to not attach that many strong demons at one. He had child's luck before....... If only he had listened... But your sister was resold a few years ago after she had been called a bothersome and boring slave, and I bought her. She is in my home, currently recovering so I can free her soon. The poor child misses you all. You are mere babes. Why, I remember Satoshi being birthed in his litter, and your father too. I recall the humans building the pyrimids and razing Babylon. I remember dinosaurs, and when Taru had that cold and killed them all." He reminised to no one. Finally he returned to the matter at hand. "Forgive me, this old man is having a moment. But your sister is safe, at least one of you. I was passing when Kari say her from a distance and begged me to save her, so I did. I avoid those things. Evil they are."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:33 pm
User Image
Yuri Mizu

The realization that at least one of her sisters was alive and recovering from a life of slavery, just like her, was too much for Yuri to fully process at the moment. But she was beyond glad to hear it, and felt humbled at the fact that he was far, far older than her and was still kind enough to save a young girl from a sad fate. "Thank you for saving her. I... I've missed all my sisters." She turned to Kina, who was beginning to stir. "Kina-chan! Are you okay?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:46 pm
User Image

Kina groaned and coughed, her cold body slowly responding to her commands. "Yuri...? What are we of the doing here?" She asked in a groggy voice before she heard a deep voice say in a laugh, "Well now! This is amusing! It seems we didn't get Josie! Well done!" and she stood up, hissing and trying to gather her water and ice magic, but finding it unresponsive. "Calm child. Water is my domain, as is ice. Perhaps you should recall the great animal god Keiyril Islar, the Polar Bear God. He is very strong, as is his magic. And he is not one to pull his punches if he doesn't wish to. Being fifty three million years old, he is a tough god." He then grinned at them. "Random mythology lesson." Kina growled, her tail slashing as she said, "I do not care of lessons, only protecting..."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:55 pm
User Image
Yuri Mizu

Yuri laid Artemis down, draping her jacket around the small child to keep her warm, keeping an ear open in case she started stirring again. She then stood and gently put a hand on Kina's arm. "It's okay, Kina-san, he's not a bad person. He's only guarding us because Eblis has his family. I... I think we can trust him." She gasped when her eyes finally fell on Mili, cold and still. Her heart lurched and she ran at once to the prostrate, pale female, quickly going about cleaning her wounds and trying to keep her from losing any more blood. "Oh, Mili-san... Who did this to her? She looks awful... She always tries to protect everyone but herself..." murmured Yuri, trying frantically to get the human woman back to a stable state.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:06 pm
User Image

He snarled and said, "Shiji.... He is a mutt demon... Kina, also you should be wary of him. He already once nearly removed your top before I reminded him of the door. He has a fondness for cat demons. And hhhhhuuurrrrkkkkk!!!!!!" He yelled as his head was cleaved from his body, rolling along the floor and landing in front of the now shrieking Dalila, Korloi himself dropping to the floor. Well damn. I have to regenerate now.... I do so hate this, but at least he thinks me a me demon.... He thought as his body 'died', trying to regrow his head from nothing, Shiji and Eblis entering the room to sneer at his 'corpse'. That's right, be proud while you can you demon infants.... I will get up and kill you when I get my head back....

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:14 pm
User Image
Yuri Mizu

Yuri didn't have time to scream in horror when the god's head was taken from his shoulders. She lunged for Artemis and took the girl into her arms, laying her beside Mili and standing between the leering demons and the two unconscious females. She could clearly see that the targets were not her or the girls she was determined to guard, though... Eblis wanted Dalila and Shiji wanted Kina. Yuri wanted to scream with how helpless she felt. She knew that she was only about as strong as a gentle breeze, and would be no help in fighting off two demons.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:21 pm
User Image

Shiji grinned at the felines, bit then at the younger one, his eyes lingering on her ample chest. He flipped at the air to lift her skirt from afar, causing the young demon to push it back down. He lunged and hit her several times in the space of a breath, the girl dropping faster than a sack of rocks while Eblis simply bragged the screaming Dalila with him, each taking their prize away. Shiji threw the demon on a futon and began to tear at her clothes, taking his time as to absorb every detail on her.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:28 pm
User Image

Eblis threw the sobbing half demon into the wall of his chamber, using his light magic to destroy every shadow and shackle her with pure light. "You fool, did you honestly think you were free? You are mine Dalila. Your very life is mine to control, and I think I should remind you of that." He snarled and formed a whip of light, cracking it down onto her body over and over again, the screams and blood only causing laughter.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games