Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Revolver (Story Complete. :3) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:28 pm
Richard and Jack were looking away from Elsie, they both had their own girls to look at naked "I'll get Richard some duds too" he ushered Richard along "Lets meet up in 5 minutes  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:33 pm
"Oh wow." Suzie gasped, "Well, I didn't see that coming." she scratched the back of her neck feeling out of place.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:12 am
Once Januff had changed into her own clothes and given Elsie the ones she'd borrowed from Molly, she felt a little bit better.

"Okeydoke then, I'll be on my way." Elsie said, moving past Januff.

"What?" she said, blinking after her. "Elsie you can't just leave.."

Elsie looked back, arching a brow. "Of course I can. I was on my own before I met you, and I'm sure as heck not stickin around. If ya be needin anything, don't call."

Januff didn't even know how to call, but she guess Elsie had a point. She didn't belong to them. Besides, it was time that she and Jack got their cub back and went on their way. Just one thing though. "At least meet back up with them before you leave."

Here they were now, standing side by side, Elsie's tail flicking from side to side in agitation.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:38 pm
Jack and Richard came out, Fortunately there was an old dusty labcoat in the lab office, and Jack had a pair of Jeans, boots, and casual shirt in his bike's compartment. so Richard looked the part of a scientist "Looking rather educated Richard "Thank you, Master Jack"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:33 am
Molly decided to get her mind off of things by making the boy's some dinner. She knew Omni didn't eat but it was nice to include him.

"Momma, where's daddy?" Omni asked as he walked in with Leo.

"Yeah, I haven't seen my mommy and daddy in a long time." Leo said sadly.

Molly looked down and hugged them both. "They'll be here soon, don't worry." she said though she hid the worry in her face from them.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:23 am
Suzie just kind of stood in the back feeling out of place, but taking down everything into the cabinets of memories she stored for later.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:29 pm
Elsie rolled her eyes. "So he looks like he sounds, big whoopity doo da."

Januff bumped Elsie's hip with her own, then looked at Suzie before she smiled at Jack. "So, what now, cowboy?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:54 pm
This is where we finally pick up our cub from the babysitter" Jack gave off a grin then placed a hand on Januff's stomach "I'm sure he'll want to talk about the soon to come sibling.

"And I wish to return to My wife and child posthaste" Richard nodded "It feels amazing now that I'm material again." Richard went to shut everything down and opened the door "Just remember Richard... and you too Elsie... the reasons you were seperated from your bodies in the first place.

"Do no worry Master Jack, after our reunion with the others, She and I will set to work on it. Richard Turned to Elsie, "Though I suppose you do not wish to join us on our way home, I suppose I should give you your mission now for you to set off then" he went and took out a case file from a compartment by the machine they're bodies was once in. "You sure Elsie is capable of going out on that big journey by herself. Sounds like abit much for someone that just returned to their body.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:57 am
Januff blinked, then beamed at Jack when he grinned, a small blush in her cheeks. She nodded, placing both her hands over his and looking up at him. "I think he'll be happy with someone to play." She looked over at Richard when he spoke, accustomed to not having anyone to look at when she heard his voice.

Elsie gave a curt nod, hands on her hips when Richard turned to her. She held her hand out for the file, looking at Jack when he spoke. "I'm fine taking care of myself." She paused, looking around, then suddenly grinned when she saw Suzie. "But if it really bothers ya, I can always have her tag along." She gestured with a flick of her wrist. "That is, if everyone is okay with that."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:17 am
they all looked at Suzie "Hmmm, those two do seem to fit one another" Jack thought And its not like she'll be needed here for anything.... I agree with it Jack nodded "Alright then, Suzie your going to be Elsie's subordinate for the time being" he looked at Elsie "And by subordinate I don't mean slave, Elsie" he said that as if expecting that to happen when they parted ways. he took Januff's hand and started walking outside, soon followed by Richard "Richard you can drive my bike til we reach to your place" he helped Januff onto Tamu then got on the horse as well and sat behind her "Hope you don't mind an extra passenger, love." Richard who was on the bike gave a small chuckle at the cute sight he was seeing then started the bike and road off ahead.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:15 am
Molly was sitting outside on the porch as the sun was setting. The boys had wanted to wait outside for the others and ended up falling asleep in Molly's lap. She had a worried look and looked at her Richard doll. "Hurry back love." she said softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:00 pm
"Well alrighty then." Suzie smiled and gave a nod to the others. Turning to Elsie she asked with the slightest of a southern twang, "Do you know how to ride a halflinger?" she refered to the beauty that was her horse.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:07 pm
Elsie threw up her hands when Jack mentioned not turning Suzie into a slave. "Well rain on my Betsey parade why don't ya." she mumbled, then snorted, watching the others leave. When Suzie spoke to her she tilted her head slightly hand on her hip. "Sure, it shouldn't be too hard to remember."

Januff trailed along behind Jack, giving both Suzie and Elsie a wave on her way out. She was grateful when jack helped her up; she was starting to feel the beginnings of fatigue. She leaned back into his chest, joining his grip on the reigns. "I don't mind, besides, it isn't me you should be asking, it's Tamu." She said warmly, fondly patting the horse's neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:17 am
Jack smiled and patted Tamu "Then I thank you Tamu for letting me on" he rested his head on her shoulder and kissed her cheek as they followed behind Richard. "This trip took many unexpected turns for me, yet I wouldn't change any of it for anything."

(finally two timeskips left and here come the first one, say what you want to say before we skip)  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:58 pm
"Then, I shall introduce you to my good friend, Lucero." She patted the horses snout soon as they approached before bending down to one knee and clasping her hands together as a step for Elsie to mount the horse.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games