Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:06 pm
Eviz stood up the moment she walked out, he came face to face with her "Priscilla I..." He rubbed the back of his neck trying to think of what to say to her, his mind was hazy and couldn't come up with anything, whatever he tried to say came out as mumbles.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:12 pm
She folded her arms and began tapping her foot impatiently. She wanted an explanation, and a good one at that.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:21 pm
Eviz still rubbed his head, he couldn't tell her anything, he couldn't even speak up. Suddenly he threw his arms around her, pulling her into a soft embrace, he closed his eyes and began showing her what he was doing. From the moment he had come into her room to wake her up and wish her a good morning, to when he had tried to walk out but heard John outside so he had to hide in the closet just in case. Even to the moment he tried to explain what had happened but she just beat him down "I'm so sorry..." He muttered quietly as he let go of her.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:45 pm
((Going to bed. Goodnight! ^_^ ))

Hector was surprised by the gesture, and part of her wanted to push him away. She didn't want to forgive him, but she knew that wasn't how she should handle things. Against her will, she finally spoke out. "Fine. I forgive you, but you have lost my respect."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:55 pm
Eviz hung his head the second she finished her sentence, that really hit him hard but he wouldn't let it show. He nodded his head "I understand" he said simply.

[~okie night!]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:53 am
Farah tapped her chin in thought. If all their meals were pretty basic then the skills he had just shown her would vary much form dish to dish. Still it couldn't hurt to find out a few more recipes. "Do you have any spicy dishes?"

Coming from Hannon she was used to spicy food and though John's cooking was (she would begrudgingly admit to herself) delicious she would love to have watched how the Andern's though a curry dish was made.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:19 am
"Spicy dishes? Well technically I don't know any spicy Ander dishes, but I was taught fighting from a few experts from Namiko and Hannon, so I've picked up a thing or two about spices." He replied.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:42 am
"I see I see! I was curious is all, I've never really seen Andern cooking until now so if you don't ask you don't know" She wasn't surprised to hear about his training in either region, Hector had said John was well versed in different fighting arts.

Farah was finding this man slightly more interesting then the looming and fearsome bodyguard she had met a few days ago. "Hector did mention you were taught a fair few fighting styles but to come into Hannon and be taught is impressive, most fighting styles are passed on through families"

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:01 am
"I had to earn their respect, and I usually worked as a servant while I did. I was used to that sort of work anyway, so it wasn't a problem." He replied, looking at his hands.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:15 am
"Even so its impressive that you worked your way up a family chain and gained enough respect to learn their tricks of the trade, which family did you train in?"

Each family was different and so each had different methods of fighting, conducting business and running their families. Some were well organised, like Farah's and others were weakly structured - their fighting styles messy and uncoordinated compared to the more structured house holds. She was curious to see what type of house John had been accepted into.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:30 pm
John was silent for a moment. He lifted his hand and named off six famous Hannon families, five from Namiko, and three from Corith. "The first house took the longest, but after a while, I began to pick up the styles faster." He said. "I did that for... about four and a half years."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:43 pm
Farah Raised an eyebrow and eyed the man. It was impressive him learning one of the many styles that Hannon had to offer but learning six as well as a few from Namiko was on a whole other level.

She couldn't stop the mirthful giggle from spilling forward and she waved her hand, stopping for a moment to try and control the sudden fit. A guard to a lord that could cook and possibly clean as well? "I can see why Hector would want you around, you can cook and fight. If only half my family were as competent"

Nearing Hectors door Farah tipped her hand slightly in a jovial wave, a change from her usual sarcastic half salute to the man. "Well I'll leave you to your post master guard, I intend to nap before I'm needed again" She stretched, popping the stiff muscles of her back with a contented sigh before slowly sauntering her way down the rest of the hall.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:35 pm
((Sorry Cookies. I couldn't think of anything. >.< ))

Hector let out a sigh before turning and leaving the room, leaving him alone. There she saw John who had just finished talking to Farah. "You seem to be in a good mood." She told him.

"And you seem to be in a poor one." John replied.

"Yes well... lets go report to the king. I have to tell him we succeeded, and about what happened to Liam." She sighed.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:08 am
[~it's alright c:]

Once Hector walked out of the room Eviz sat on the edge of her bed, he was deep in thought, unsure of what to do next. He had to wait until John and Hector were gone, then he would head home and try to concentrate.

Liam walked back to his quarters, his head was hung and he was silent. He headed to the large couch and took a seat, he was starting to get a headache. His father was dead and he was going to be king...he felt indifferent about this whole situation.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:28 am
Hector and John went to see the king. To their surprise, the king had already known about Liam and informed them about the death of the King of Norra. Hector was taken aback by the sudden news, and they were ordered to head to Norra. Hector begrudgingly agreed to do so. The pair went out to the town square to take a break while the ship was restocked and repairs were done.

"So much running around. I never have time to check on the villa..." She sighed.

"I'm sure things will clear up as soon as the war is over. After all, Liam will be king and he never wanted a war."

"That's true. I hope so." She sighed. "I suppose we'll find out. We're supposed to arrive the day after the funeral. Personally, I really don't want to do this, but the king's orders are his orders."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games