Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
[HPOOC;] lunch soon o: (week I ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whered our poll go?
  <3;
View Results

Freak Show Excess

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:23 pm
Everybody's gonna love today, gonna love today, gonna love today.

GUYS I'M SORRY. Everything Syd says applies to me as well, as we do like everything together xDD But, yeah, I'll make Sirius go to bed, then xDD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Any way you want
to, any way you've
got to, love love me.
Love love me.
Love love.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:29 pm
as long as there's a reason im confused.  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mmm Bop

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:36 pm
well, gilderoy wins. he's be asleep and in bed since astronomy ended! go hufflepuff!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:37 pm
Everybody's gonna love today, gonna love today, gonna love today.

Lol that was the most gratuitous "I'm posting to make Sirius go to sleep" post EVAR.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Any way you want
to, any way you've
got to, love love me.
Love love me.
Love love.

Freak Show Excess

comfylove
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:05 am
Guys, I don't think I will be able to continue this. My mom has to get surgery next week and she has to stay home for about 8 weeks and I am going to be taking care of her since she won't be able to do much. I'll also have to kind of be the mom for my sister as well since she doesn't drive. I'd get online at night to do it, but I have a new job starting near the end of June where I work a third shift so there'd be no way that I'd be able to come online during that time.

Also, I really have to get my portfolio together and do artwork. I've been neglecting it completely and I really need to stop coming on Gaia so much so that I do my artwork more often.

And also, my posts have been more sporadic recently because I am never in the mood to RP. My interests have changed I guess. I used to RP a lot and said I'd never do it again 'cause I just didn't like it. I am neglecting you guys and instead of just holding everyone back, I'd rather you get a new Remus who will be eager to post since I am anything but. D:

Sorry guys.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:59 am
but . .but . . if comfy leaves, i wont get to stare at all the awesome avis . . .and and . .the remus sirius lovin might not be the same . . .

on the real, i hope everything works out for your mother. come and visit form time to time, k?  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

comfylove
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:10 am
Ky Jelly
but . .but . . if comfy leaves, i wont get to stare at all the awesome avis . . .and and . .the remus sirius lovin might not be the same . . .

on the real, i hope everything works out for your mother. come and visit form time to time, k?
Oh, I'll still post here as long as no one has hard feelings. xD And you'll still see me in other threads so it's all good. x] And I see you in the HP sub from time to time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:31 am
comfortably_dumb
Ky Jelly

Oh, I'll still post here as long as no one has hard feelings. xD And you'll still see me in other threads so it's all good. x] And I see you in the HP sub from time to time.

i've sworn of the subforum for the most part until after the last book gets out.to many people trying to talk about theories, rumors, spoilers and such last time i was there.

and me thinks because we've been warned peple shouldnt be too sour . .. or that could just be me . . .  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Maze

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:18 pm
comfortably_dumb
Ky Jelly

Pffft. Because circumstances beyond your control are totally your fault. talk2hand

Dude. Worry about your immediate concerns first. They're not 'immediate concerns' cause they'll be arriving here sometime next year in.. August or something. o:

May things go as they go best. smile

It's a shame you won't be participating here as Remus, of course, and I can't help but wonder what this'll mean for the other RP, but don't worry. It's cool that you told us you'd be unavailable for some time.

Even if the reason itself is less cool. o:  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:52 pm
User Image

shyte, i need to go back through this thread and find where KY posted the inactive players ><

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:59 pm
Ky Jelly
update:

Sybil Trewlawny- Sihke
Alice Wilkes-looneylunalovegood
Lucy McCartney-banah
Kingsley Shacklebot- spiffen hats
Derek Abbot- makasu
Flich (technically doesnt have to post but i feel they could a lil.)- tao the mage
Lucius Malfoy (although technically this has been resolved ^^)- maze
Edgar Bones- reapus
hesita jones- papi (she posted the first class once but disappeared. )

oh . . . . and sinistra isnt listed with the teachers emo

you mean this one?
it was on page 113  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:09 pm
Ky Jelly
Ky Jelly
update:

Sybil Trewlawny- Sihke
Alice Wilkes-looneylunalovegood
Lucy McCartney-banah
Kingsley Shacklebot- spiffen hats
Derek Abbot- makasu
Flich (technically doesnt have to post but i feel they could a lil.)- tao the mage
Lucius Malfoy (although technically this has been resolved ^^)- maze
Edgar Bones- reapus
hesita jones- papi (she posted the first class once but disappeared. )

oh . . . . and sinistra isnt listed with the teachers emo

you mean this one?
it was on page 113

YES! <3; thank you.
well. i think we can assume that those people aren't coming back. jrock PM'd most of them several times :/
i needed to know what characters were free. XD
the lists on the thread are so out of date :/  

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:15 pm
oh and, from now on, if your going to be gone for some time, post in the thread. dont PM me, because if you post in the thread more people will see it. ive gotten PMs and forgotten about them D:  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:19 pm
Teh Matthew
Ky, you could come find Gideon and I. We are.. lost in a room somewhere around the kitchens, avoiding Filch.

why didnt i see this earlier? i could have had so much fun! i need you two to lurk in the hallway again so i can find you!  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tendara

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:12 pm
Ky Jelly
Teh Matthew
Ky, you could come find Gideon and I. We are.. lost in a room somewhere around the kitchens, avoiding Filch.

why didnt i see this earlier? i could have had so much fun! i need you two to lurk in the hallway again so i can find you!
xD Yep. We just decided to venture back to the common room though, because everyone was going to bed.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games