Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:29 pm
*Walks into the MW through the front door and heads to the bar to make herself a scotch.*  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 1, 6, 3, 5 Total: 16 (5-30)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:29 pm
*Using his key, he unlocks the backdoor to Psyzapp's quarters and enters. After locking the door behind him, he heads down the stairs and drops off his hat and jacket at the coat rack. He goes into the kitchen and pours himself some of the fine whiskey Psyzapp got just for him into a glass. He takes a sip before heading back down the hallway to her room. He goes into the sitting room, sits down in a comfy chair, kicks off his boots and props his feet up. He grabs the remotes and turns on the fireplace and lowers the wide screen TV. He channel surfs for a bit before landing on the late news. Takes a sip of his whiskey and settles in for the night while waiting for Psyzapp to come in.*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:32 pm
*She takes her scotch and heads down through her office, down the corridor and into her chambers. She shuts and locks the red double doors. She hears the TV in the distance and peeks into her bedroom to see Officer Dougherty. She grins when she sees him.*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:40 pm
*She walks into her bedroom, places her handbag on one of the dressers and takes a drink of her scotch before setting it on her nightstand. She sits at the end of the bed and removes her stiletto heels.* Good evening William. How was your day? I do hope it was less hectic than mine.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 6, 1, 3, 5 Total: 19 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:54 pm
*He smiles when she enters, and he shuts off the TV. He stands up, slams back the rest of his whiskey, then walks over to the bed and sits down next to her.* Oh, my day was pretty much the same as always ... paperwork, phone and email messages, rounds ... So your day was a busy one, huh?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:58 pm
*she looks down and speaks to him.* William, I've never been one to mince words and I need to know something. Over the course of time we have spent together here, I have grown quite fond of you. If I wanted to show you something or confide in you about something that could conflict with your sense of duty and loyalty as a police officer, would you want to know about it? *she then looks at him with an eyebrow raised.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:19 pm
Maune
Besides its not like I can have any lady in the MW.
Every beautiful lady here is taken after all.

(( stare Geez, what are Icy, Sammy, iggies and I? Chopped liver? Or are we just not beautiful ladies? stare ))

-walks into the bar with a note in her hand, goes to the bulletin board and tacks it on-

in the note dame
Dear MW ladies and gents,

I will be out of town from Thursday until Saturday sometime. I do hope to make it back in time for the Anti-V Day party but I make no promises. Katana, I am so sorry I won't be able to help decorate or plan for said party. However, if you throttle Tes or catch iggies, I do have a box of goodies for you to use and some tasties in my fridge. I hope you catch or throttle one of them. You know how roomies can be rolleyes . Hope you all fair well and I will see you all soon! Don't get in TOO much trouble without me. wink

much love and all that jazz,
damey

P.S. Icy! I'll be several hours closer to you! rofl

-walks back out of the bar and to her apartment to get some rest before her trip tomorrow-  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 2, 3, 2, 5 Total: 15 (5-30)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:31 pm
*He looks at her, knowing all along that the time would come when he would have to decide where his loyalties would lay. He sighs heavily and places his hands on hers as he pauses before speaking* I have grown very fond of you as well ... I knew something like this would come up at some point or another. It has been tearing me apart inside as to what I should do in such an instance. *He pauses again and sadly searches her eyes, looking for an answer* I guess it would depend on the circumstances. I am very concerned about everyone's safety, most especially yours. If this information were to conflict with my duties as a Police Officer, I suppose I wouldn't want to know. But that will leave us both with a feeling of not trusting one another, and I would undoubtedly hate for that to happen to us. *He continues to search her face with his eyes*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:35 pm
*walking back into the bar slowly, she is relieved to see no one is upstairs. Quickly heading to the office, she goes through the passageway, down the stairs and through the corridor until she comes to her door. Inside, she locks up and puts her bags on the counter, taking a deep steadying breath. Almost chic. Almost. Unsuspecting bastards don't know what hit them tonight.

With a smirk and a sneer, she can still smell the smoke cologne and sweat from the club. In desperate need of a shower, she heads to her bathroom and decides to take a long soak instead. Turning her jacuzzi on, she adds some vetiver oils and lights candles of the same scent. Slipping in, she closes her eyes and lets the days events replay in her mind.

Seeing as no one from this area visits the gentlemen club, her cover should go over nicely. Hating to pick up old covers she used before she got to Gaia, she knows she has no other choice in the matter right now. If Katana and Psyzapp ever knew the truth about me, I don't think they'd ever forgive me. I have to wrap this up fast before I'm pulled out. I can't lose this bust. I've been working too damned hard for it.

Sinking lower into the tub, she closes her eyes and mentally prepares for tomorrow*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:45 pm
*She listens carefully to his response and lets his words sink in* I see. *she then pauses for a bit and tries her best not to show any emotion whatsoever.* I just needed to know where I stood with you in case the circumstances ever arose. I like to be prepared in knowing what I'm dealing with.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 5, 4, 2, 5 Total: 21 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:55 pm
*He releases her hands, then slightly leaning forward he looks down as the floor with his hands nervously rubbing his knees* That is understandable.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:00 pm
*She stands and looks at him trying really hard not to get upset and she says quite calmly.* So…just so I'm clear…I'm a job to you.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 3, 6, 6, 3 Total: 22 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:06 pm
{{Ouch}}  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:06 pm
(( eek eek eek eek crying crying crying gonk gonk THAT'S NOT WHAT HE SAID! scream scream crying gonk stare xp stressed sweatdrop -cries- ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 2, 1, 6, 2 Total: 13 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:23 pm
*Quite shocked at what she just said, he stands up and reaches out to pull her in closer to him* You've got that all wrong! You are NOT just an assignment! You are so much more than that! ... What I feel for you goes deeper than I've ever known before ... *His eyes look deep into hers and his hand clenches at his chest* ... the love in this heart is felt only for you ... not for some job. *his eyes continue to look deep into hers*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games