Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:08 am
*rolls over in bed to wake up careful to stay on her side - she glances over and sighs*
I thought he had a room of his own... stare
oh well... At least Leko isn't stealing energy from me anymore blaugh

*carefully crawls out of bed and begins dressing*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:50 am
*materializes up into the bar and gets it ready for the day ahead*
okay ready for a cappuccino! 4laugh  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:58 am
*sinking down further, she jumps up immediately, thinking she's still in her jacuzzi. Finding herself in her bed, she's a little confused, but shrugs, knowing one way or another she found her way to her bed. Pulling the covers back, she sees that she's still wrapped in a towel. Now I KNOW what happened. To lazy to find bed clothes and entirely too tired to care. Damn, I forgot how much dancing takes out of you. Doesn't help matters that I drink heavily either.

Rolling her eyes and sighing, she knows what she's going to have to do. No m ore alcohol except on the job, and she knows a little trick for that to keep her from being intoxicated. And she's going to have to start running again. Cursing and mumbling under her breath, she goes into her closet and finds something to wear for the days events. Heading into the kitchen, she finds something to eat and notes the contents she dumped out of her bags last night.

one of the things being a bouquet of black roses and a black silk wrapped box. Her mind racing, she goes over all the people she saw last night in VIP and remembers the man in blacks younger brother, Solomon aka Solo. He very fond of her last night and made one of his body guards go out and bring her the bouquet and box, undoubtedly something he kept on hand in quantity for the inexperienced women he deals with. Smiling, she accepted the gifts and went back to her latest tease.

Infuriated to be blown off as such, he came to her himself and placed ten stacks in her hand just for her to walk over to his table. Smirking, she politely handed him his money back and told him she didn't need coercing or payment to go to anyone's table. Turning back to the man at hand, knowing he wouldn't leave without her, she waited for him to make his move. He left and cleared his table, then went and paid the owner for the VIP room for the next three nights, with a hefty commission to make sure I was in there every night he paid for.

Not being part of her plan but working out just the same, she now has three days to figure out how to execute the kidnapping. Picking up the gifts, she heads out her door and locks it, going down the corridor and up the stairs through the passageway, coming out the office and into the bar seeing Ayami. Smiling, she heads to the espresso machine and makes an extra large double mocha to go*

Morning my love. How are things?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:01 am
{{Hold that thought Ayami. RL is being a real pain in my a** right now. BRB}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:13 am
*looks at Icy inquisitively*
Things are fine...
there's still a vampire in my bed stressed

{{no problem - you know i'm not going anywhere any time soon}}  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:20 am
* wakes up and gets dressed quickly and flits up to the bar. He appears behind the bar and starts to pull down his bottle when he notices ayami and Icy * Hello... How are you feeling?  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:21 am
*looks up and sees Black*
are you speaking to me or to Icy?
Or to both?
I'm feeling fine if you are addressing me...

*sips on her coffee drink*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:24 am
* looks down at Ayami and smiles * well actually I was talking to both of you but it looks like Icy is kind of preoccupied at the moment....* motions towards Icy * but that is good that you are feeling well.  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:30 am
redface
oh well thank you for your concern I suppose...
*sips drink trying not to show her embarrassment*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:36 am
* pours himself a drink and walks over to where Ayami is sitting * I am always concerned....that's what I'm here for. So talk to me some more...we never got to finish our conversation the other day..  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:41 am
*swallows the coffee hard and feels uneasy in her tummy*
conversation?...
ummm what more would you care to know, I mean it's Lady Leko you are interested in after all...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:47 am
* looks at her seriously * I am trying hard to get to know everyone I have come to make friends with here. And more so with you because you are half of her. * takes a sip of his drink * For as long as I am here I am not only a part of her life but yours as well. Am I right..?  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:56 am
*looks a bit relived*
well that is settling to know.
*stares into her coffee*
what you say is correct only in some respect...
she can "leave me" she doesn't "need" me especially now that you are here..
*unevenly rocks her cup on the table*
I mean what if she decided I didn't matter anymore?....
but then if she leaves she'd loose a part of herself, I don't' think she likes being pure demon...

*looks lost in worry*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:03 am
* sets his drink down and stands up and rubs her shoulders * Dont worry Ayami. If I know anything I know this much..you two have become quite inseperable, and I dont believe my being here will change that. You two need each other in more ways than you are willing to say...And I will be here for both of you as long as you two will have me...So dont worry yourself...* kneads a knot out of her neck *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:12 am
*feels like she is falling into a trance and the worry slips away as tears start falling from her eyes * crying
It's so much nicer when she and I can agree...
*feels compelled to reach up and touch his hands but restrains herself* cry  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games