Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:34 pm
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7

*she nodded closing her eyes waiting for the next contraction*

Shun held her hand as he looked at Yuki, "How far apart is she?"

yuki: shes done *she heald vincent in her arms*

"Sweet!" Shun said as he smiled then looked ta Keira. "Its a boy." He stated as he grinned.

*keira rolled her eyes then grinned* ive known it was a boy the whole time

"Well I didn't." shun stated as he grinned back then looked at Yumari and smiled.

*yuki looked at the baby boy*
yuki: look at him shun hes soo cute  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:36 pm
lil_emo_lover_7

*keira smiled*
keira: hes adorible

"He's more than anything I could ever ask for. Thank you so much keira. If not for you, he probably would have died."

Yumari touches his nose to Vincent's who let's out a whine of surprise. He reached for Vincent, taking him gently into his arms. The child was already strong enough to wriggle around, searching for a food source. With a yelp Yumari looked down, Vincent had latched onto his n**.ple, biting and suckling the blo.od and starting milk. A sudden shivver comes over him and he looks down with his brows knitted together.

(Due to experiments he can produce milk)  

Dark Anesthesia

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:38 pm
Dark Anesthesia
lil_emo_lover_7

*keira smiled*
keira: hes adorible

"He's more than anything I could ever ask for. Thank you so much keira. If not for you, he probably would have died."

Yumari touches his nose to Vincent's who let's out a whine of surprise. He reached for Vincent, taking him gently into his arms. The child was already strong enough to wriggle around, searching for a food source. With a yelp Yumari looked down, Vincent had latched onto his n**.ple, biting and suckling the blo.od and starting milk. A sudden shivver comes over him and he looks down with his brows knitted together.

(Due to experiments he can produce milk)

*keira smiles watching the small child*
keira: hes the most beautiful little boy ive ever seen  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:39 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7

"Sweet!" Shun said as he smiled then looked ta Keira. "Its a boy." He stated as he grinned.

"Well I didn't." shun stated as he grinned back then looked at Yumari and smiled.

"Yeah, he is." Shun stated as he watched Yumari take vincent in his arms then blinked as vincent began to feed off of him.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:41 pm
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7

"Yeah, he is." Shun stated as he watched Yumari take vincent in his arms then blinked as vincent began to feed off of him.

yuki: look at that black hair  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:41 pm
The sudden weirdness had died down and was replaced with love and utter devotion to the little life he had in his arms. For four months he carried him within his body and gave him whatever he could, but now he could do almost anything for him. He leans his head down and kisses the child's forehead.

"Thank you, all of you."

WHen he heard Yuki he couldn't help but laugh and rub Vincent's hair, causing him to look up. His thin angel hair was like down at the touch, soft and supple.  

Dark Anesthesia

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:44 pm
Dark Anesthesia
The sudden weirdness had died down and was replaced with love and utter devotion to the little life he had in his arms. For four months he carried him within his body and gave him whatever he could, but now he could do almost anything for him. He leans his head down and kisses the child's forehead.

"Thank you, all of you."

keira: you dont have to thank me *keira rubed vincents back gently then looked up at yumari*
yuki: or me it was our pleasure  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:53 pm
Vincent pulls away from Yumari's chest, blo.od on his fangs as well as milk on his mouth. He lets out a hichup and Yumari laughs softly before he fent a strange but familiar feeling. He petted Vincent's hair and walked over to a soft couch and lay down, the child at his side. Vincent snuggled against him as his father suddenly passed out with a soft groan, his breathing first erratic but soon calm and even. Vincent grabbed at Yumari's hair and blinks, letting out a noise somewhat like a cry. He snuggles against Yumari and cuddles tight as the moon shown in the sky.  

Dark Anesthesia

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:57 pm
Dark Anesthesia
Vincent pulls away from Yumari's chest, blo.od on his fangs as well as milk on his mouth. He lets out a hichup and Yumari laughs softly before he fent a strange but familiar feeling. He petted Vincent's hair and walked over to a soft couch and lay down, the child at his side. Vincent snuggled against him as his father suddenly passed out with a soft groan, his breathing first erratic but soon calm and even. Vincent grabbed at Yumari's hair and blinks, letting out a noise somewhat like a cry. He snuggles against Yumari and cuddles tight as the moon shown in the sky.

*yuki had gone in the cabin and up to her bed room after checking on her baby kaori while keira layed by the couch in her tiger form asleep curled into a ball a purr loud in her throught as she slept*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:05 pm
__________ ninja _______________ (Time Skip)_____________

Yumari lay on the couch, something large and warm was next to him. He twitched in his sleep before awakening fully, opening his eyes to pure black hair. At first he thought it was all a dream and he was with his master, but then the hair shifted. With a frown he touched the hair and felt how soft and down-like it was. Yumari sat up immidiatly, getting a good look at the being that lay with him. Young, about 17 or 18, with long black unruely hair, soft nek ears and a fluffy black tail.

"Vincent?"

He asked softly. The being sturred and looked up, crimson eyes looking up into matching. Yumari lets out a loud startled cry, causing Vincent to fall off with a thud.  

Dark Anesthesia

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:08 pm
Dark Anesthesia
__________ ninja _______________ (Time Skip)_____________

Yumari lay on the couch, something large and warm was next to him. He twitched in his sleep before awakening fully, opening his eyes to pure black hair. At first he thought it was all a dream and he was with his master, but then the hair shifted. With a frown he touched the hair and felt how soft and down-like it was. Yumari sat up immidiatly, getting a good look at the being that lay with him. Young, about 17 or 18, with long black unruely hair, soft nek ears and a fluffy black tail.

"Vincent?"

He asked softly. The being sturred and looked up, crimson eyes looking up into matching. Yumari lets out a loud startled cry, causing Vincent to fall off with a thud.

*keira sat up imedatly she turnd back into her normal form*
keira: vincent? *she asked in a whisper*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:11 pm
Vincent lay on the floor, only a long blanket covering him. His black ears were folded back against his head and his eyes were downcast as if he did something wrong.

"F-father? Why did you push me away?"

"I-... What happened?"

"I don't know..."  

Dark Anesthesia

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:14 pm
Dark Anesthesia
Vincent lay on the floor, only a long blanket covering him. His black ears were folded back against his head and his eyes were downcast as if he did something wrong.

"F-father? Why did you push me away?"

"I-... What happened?"

"I don't know..."

*keira sat on the floor speachless she couldnt beleive that vincent had grown that much in one night and he was in her belly the day before*
keira: t-thats vincent h-he grew  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:18 pm
Vincent looked over and smiled. He stood up tentativly and steddied himself before walking over to her and embracing her, letting out a soft purring noise. His tail swayed softly.

"Mother"

He said it so softly but it was full of love.

"He's going to need some clothing... I don't want him running around . That would be hard to explain."  

Dark Anesthesia

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:21 pm
Dark Anesthesia
Vincent looked over and smiled. He stood up tentativly and steddied himself before walking over to her and embracing her, letting out a soft purring noise. His tail swayed softly.

"Mother"

He said it so softly but it was full of love.

"He's going to need some clothing... I don't want him running around . That would be hard to explain."

uh ill go get him some cloths *she ran up the stairs swiftly returning with her arms full she had a pair of mens jeans and a t-shirt and a pair of tennis shoes*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games