Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:14 pm
*She looks at Officer Dougherty.* He normally goes to bed with a foil hat because he feels that it protects him from me. TES is convinced that I can get inside his head and mess with his mind. He thinks I am a succubus.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:16 pm
*still jotting down notes, she finishes off her cup of tea and sighs. Tea isn't going to cut it tonight. Knowing she needs something stronger than what's in her place, she curses softly, wishing she had restocked her wet bar when she thought of it last week. Standing up and stretching her arms and legs, she grabs her key and heads out to the bar. Upstairs and through the passageway, she enters the office and sees the bar is somewhat full.

Hesitating, she rears back when she sees Katana and Psyzapp. You can't avoid them forever. Just act normal and talk for a minute then leave. You don't have to stay long but if you leave as quickly as you came, they'll follow and question you for sure. Straightening up, she walks out of the office and into the bar, smiling at everyone*

How is everyone?

*goes behind bar and grabs the bottle of Hennessey from earlier and a glass, pouring up a drink*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:18 pm

Keisaku Hakurei

ThisEmptySoul
tch stressed *glares at Asuka and Psyzapp* Would you people stop calling me that already? stare

*gulps down his drink*
Good luck making Asuka stop. She always calls you that no matter much I tell her not to.

((Crap I meant to tag Nei, not FinFoxAelia))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:20 pm
*smiles as she sees Icy approach* And just where have you been hiding out? I haven't seen you lately.... smile  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 5, 5, 2, 2 Total: 18 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:21 pm
*points at Psyzapp accusingly*
You -are- a succubus! scream How else would you have known about the tin foil hat!? stressed

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:21 pm
Hi Icy.  

Keisaku Hakurei

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:23 pm
So just because that name sounds silly if it isn't spoken in a Dark Elf accent, I shouldn't use it?

I don't see the logic, Quortek.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:27 pm
*smiles back at Katana*

Just been out treating myself is all. I've been hitting up major sales this week. I do hope Showcase is keeping a very watchful eye one you. wink

*turns and smiles at Showa and Asuka*

And how are you two ladies doing?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:29 pm
*smiles at Icy.* It's so good to see you Icy. I'm so glad you are feeling better. You look fantastic.

@ TES: You better watch how you talk to me TES. I'm liable to get you again. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:30 pm
I'm doing good. You?  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:30 pm
I'm doing well.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:31 pm
*she smiles at Icy's remark about Showcase, and at that moment her cell phone chimes, notifying her of a message. She reads her message ands sends a quick reply.* Well, speak of the devil, guess who just texted me. smile I'm needed elsewhere now....so I believe I'll leave ya'll to it up here. *she hugs Icy and then Psyzapp, then makes her way back down to her rooms.*

((LOL, OMG it's late! I'll stay up later tomorrow, I promise! blaugh ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 3, 4, 3, 1 Total: 13 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:34 pm
Psyzapp
*She looks at Officer Dougherty.* He normally goes to bed with a foil hat because he feels that it protects him from me. TES is convinced that I can get inside his head and mess with his mind. He thinks I am a succubus.

Heh heh, a succubus. Right! That is absurd! Foil hat ... reminds me of this movie. Signs, I believe it was called.
*snickers, then takes a sip of his scotch whiskey*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:40 pm
*hugging Katana back, she's relieved that's one less person questioning her. Gulping the rest of her drink down, she smiles at Psyzapp and pours another*

Why thank you hon. I feel better as well. I just needed a night cap before bed. I'd forgotten how much shopping can take it out of you! sweatdrop Well, I wish I could stay longer, but I need to rest up for the early bird specials at the outlets tomorrow! xd (SHUT UP TES!!! I haven't forgotten the old geezer joke you cracked on my behalf while I wasn't around! evil )

*grabbing the bottle she's drinking from, she goes around the counter and hugs Psyzapp. While embracing her, she gives Dougherty a "we need to talk" look, and releases Psyzapp, telling everyone goodnight and heading back to her quarters*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:43 pm
*She smiles at Katana as she leaves and then at Icy as she also leaves and then whispers seductively into Officer Dougherty's ear.* I could demonstrate some of my succubus talents to you personally if you would desire it.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games