Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:59 pm
*she kisses his ear and gives his earlobe a nibble. Then looks at him as she disappears into her office. She heads down the corridor and into her room. She removes her garments one by one dropping each piece onto the floor as she reaches her bed.*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:01 pm
...and once again, this place is empty. D:  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 6, 4, 2, 5 Total: 21 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:01 pm
*He nods to the look Icy gave him, while listening to that which Psyzapp had just whispered into his ear. He gets a sly grin on his face, then lowers his voice in response to Psyzapp ... * Heh ... I'd most likely wake up and be well aware of you trying to use my body in that sense! *slams back his drink, emptying the glass and setting it down on the bar. He then stands up and faces Psyzapp* Well, M'dear. There's something I really need to take care of first. *He pulls her close and gives her a nice, long kiss. He steps back a step and looks her in the eye* I promise, this won't take too long. Then perhaps you can show me some more of your talents. *He then turns and quickly heads to the office and through the passage way downstairs. He goes to Icy's door and knocks a few times, then waits for an answer.*

((Oh man! I took too long to compose again! gonk *sigh* Just going with it ... ))  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 6, 5, 3, 2 Total: 18 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:25 pm
*He knocks on Icy's door again. After several minutes with no response, he figured that perhaps she had already fallen asleep. He pulls out his Blackberry and texts a quick email to her*

Icy,

You looked like you needed to talk with me, but you aren't answering your door. I did get your message earlier. Email me with a more convenient time to meet so we may discuss the matter at hand.

TTYL, Dougherty

*He pockets his Blackberry, then turns and enters Psyzapp's chambers, locking the door behind him. He notices articles of her clothing in a trail, leading to her room. He picks up the clothing, one piece at a time and enters her room. He closes the door behind him and places her clothing on a nearby chair. He sees Psyzapp waiting for him in her bed. He quickly strips down, then slides under the covers to join her.*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:57 am
*waking up, she sees the light blinking on her cell, alerting her to an email. Reading it, she nods and gets up to get ready for the day. Dressed, she goes into her kitchen and grabs something to eat. While eating, she emails Dougherty back.

"I'm apologize about last night. I didn't realize you'd come with Psyzapp around and all. My old apartment is being sublet-ted after a nice conversation with my old landlord. I believe it's being watched so I have a backup spot not far from here. I need you to meet me at this address at midnight tonight. -insert address-"

Placing her dishes into the dishwasher, she grabs her key, bags, purse and heads out, locking up, and going down the corridor up the stairs through the passageway into the office leading to the bar*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:15 am
*awakens and feels extra nice this morning, she puts on her more formal wear and heads up to open the bar, she looks back to see that in deed the vampire spent the night again last night but for once it didn't seem to bother her too much.*
*after dressing materializes up into the bar and opens things up for the day then makes a double espresso*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:22 am
*inside the bar, she finds it empty and smiles. Taking refuge in one of the dark shadowy corners of the bar, she starts checking her equipment. Makes sure the batteries are still good in the recorder and a fresh tape is in. Her ear bud listening device is still working and places it in, invisible to any keen eye or detection device. Miniature stun gun fully charged. It may be tiny but it packs a hell of a voltage.

Repacking her bags after checking her equipment out, she comes from out the back and goes behind the counter, making an extra large double mocha latte to go. Grabbing a pen and a piece of paper, she writes a quick note to Ayami and Psyapp.

Psyzapp/Ayami:

I know we've been missing each other a lot during the mornings and I'll figure out a way to make it up to you guys. Might find something to tickle your fancy in one of these sales. Well, I'll try to come back around lunch time and gab for a minute. Miss you lots and do take care.

Icy

Leaving it by the espresso machine, she picks her bags and latte up, heading out for the day*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:28 am
*sees Icy and wonders why she didn't say hello, then Ayami realises she's still invisible* stressed
now why did I do that?
*walks over picks up the note and reads it while sipping on her coffee*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:36 am
lady ayami chan
*sees Icy and wonders why she didn't say hello, then Ayami realises she's still invisible* stressed
now why did I do that?
*walks over picks up the note and reads it while sipping on her coffee*

{{*comes back in and attackhuggletackleglomps Ayami* SORRY HON! Took too long typing my post. You know I wouldn't ignore you! xd }}  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:38 am
((hehehe I know that's why I played it off wink snuggleglomps back! - plus it hleps build Ayami's character to be silly like that blaugh ))  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:13 am
::A shadow forms from the bars shadow this time as it forms into Maune. His necklace makes a tap against his chest so not to scare anyone as he smiles and walks over and kisses Lady Ayami's hand:: Good Morning Lady Ayami.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:15 am
good morning foxie dear how are you?
*sips her drink and smiles*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:26 am
I'm alright Lady Ayami better from yesterday. :;Starts to walk behind the bar and smiles::  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:31 am
oh I see
*smiles and makes a latte to finish up her coffee for the morning*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:37 am
How are you this morning Lady Ayami?
If you ask how my dark side is well my dark half has listen to what your half said yesterday and is in deep focus cleaning his mind and trying to hold back himself.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games