Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:40 pm
Suki laughs. "I dunno. Think she'd let us?" Grinning, she stands. Imogen makes no move to get up, instead staring intently at some small animal out the window.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:46 pm
"Does it matter?" His eyes gleam with mischief, like a small child getting ready to steal that one extra cookie from the jar. Glancing over, he saw that Maria was still talking to Fei-Tao. Aiden grabbed her hand, dragging her behind him as they bolted up the stairs. After a failed attempt at magicking open her lock, he sighed and withdrew a key from his pocket, using it to open the door.
"After you," he whispered, holding the door open for Suki, before adding, "But don't touch anything...she might have security curses in place."

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:54 pm
Walking in, she looks back at him curiously. "Security curses?" She looked as curious and confused as a little girl being dragged into mischief by a close friend.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:46 pm
He nods, following her, then closed the door behind them; waving his hand in an intricate pattern across the hallway he intended to go down and revealing a crisscrossed web of green wires.
"Those security curses."
Snapping his fingers, they dissolved with a small puff of smoke. Aiden crept forward quickly, motioning Suki along and into a small kitchen, its small dark inside fitting with the rest of the apartment.
"You can sit down, if you'd like," he muttered, nodding toward a diminuitive table shoved into the corner, cluttered with mail, books, and various herbs. Two of the mismatched chairs beside it were in the same state, with the exception of the middle one, which only had a worn cardigan hanging off the back. Rolling up the sleeves of his button-up shirt, the young man began searching through cabinets for the instant noodles.
"So," he mumbled, trying to appear nonchalant, "What's really the deal with Imogen? No offense but he kind of...scares me. A lot."

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:08 pm
Sitting down in one of the chairs, Suki watched Aiden quietly for a few moments before speaking. "He's a shadow dragon from hell." She smiles. "He was also one of my first friends when I came here." Tilting her head a bit, she questioned. "How does he scare you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:16 pm
"Well," he started, pausing in his search to brush his hair back once again, "I don't know. But you act like you're PMSing when you're with him. Plus, your eyes turn purple-y black. And he just gives me a creepy feeling," he finished lamely, still searching in vain for the elusive ramen.  

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:25 pm
She blinks at him for a moment, shocked, then huffs, leaning back in her chair and crossing her arms over her chest. "You've never even seen me when I was PMSing!" She sniffs incredulously. "I don't come to work when I am, thank you, because I couldn't act much of anything, much less move or walk." She watches him for another moment. "My eyes change color? And I don't doubt he does, because you know, he IS kinda a dragon from hell."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:41 pm
Aiden shuddered, seemingly remembering a memory, or memories, he'd tried to block out.
"...I got hexed a lot when Maria was in high school," he told her, his voice indicating that he'd really rather not say anything more on the matter. He kept searching to avoid her watchful gaze, his hands finally touching upon a square-ish package. Pulling them out and subsequently causing an avalanche of various items to come cascading down upon his head, he held them out triumphantly to Suki.
"Let's get out of here," Aiden yawned, fixing the mess with a flippant wave.

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:01 pm
She laughs a bit. "Must've been.... interesting." Following after him, she watches him for a moment before giggling, and waving her hand a bit by her side. Something appears on Aiden's head. "You can use that to keep your hair out of your face." Suki smiles happily.

[[LULZ IT'S THIS LULZ
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:10 pm
"AHHH. There's a furry animal eating my head!" he shrieked as he hopped down the stairs, swatting at it in mock fear. "Eh, it's fine, Suki, but thanks," Aiden said, taking the hat off and jumping up a bit to drop it upon her head. He took a small clip out of his pocket, brushing his bangs back, and pinning them in place.
"You know," he turned toward Suki, lowering his voice conspiratorally as they walked back into the main area and behind the counter, "One time, I forgot to bring a clip and Maria gave me one of hers. All she had were these awful pink ones with flowers on them. I haven't lived that down since." The young man shook his head mournfully, resting his elbows on the counter and waiting for the water to boil.

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:17 pm
Giggling, Suki fixes the hat on her head. "It looked cute on you, though." She appears on the counter once they're there, and laughs at what Aiden says. "Why not? You could make a pretty girl! Dunno how I'd do as a boy, though. xD" She pats her chest a bit, looking down at it, then laughs. After a moment her eyes fade into a black gold, and she's motionless, unbreathing, then nods a bit, her eyes clearing back into gold. Imogen disappears from his seat.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:27 pm
Aiden laughs broadly, then pretends to examine his nails, missing Suki's "fit". Water threatens to boil over in the pot.
"Ah, crap!" his voice cracked as he yelped, turning the heat down and dropping the squares of noodles in, setting a timer. He turns to his friend, tilting his head in concern.
"Are you okay?"

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:42 pm
Rubbing her eyes, she looks up at Aiden, tears gathered in the corners. "Huh? Yeah, I'm okay... My stupid eyes started hurting again though.... Oh! And Imogen told me he had to go do something." Suki nods a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:51 pm
Aiden glanced at her sideways, brow furrowed, before withdrawing a small package of tissues from the pocket of his jeans and handing them to her.
"I know we've got eye drops, too, if your eyes are bothering you," he mumbled, adding the seasoning to the noodles before seperating them into bowls, covering one with some sort of foil. "Ikima, want some ramen?" Aiden asked, handing a bowl to Suki and taking one for him self.

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:59 pm
Thanking him, Suki pulls out a tissue, rubbing her eyes gingerly with it before stuffing it in her pocket. "Oh.. No, thank you, but it's okay... I can't stand to have stuff in my eyes." Putting the bowl in her lap, she claps her hands together. "Itadakimasu!" Black chopsticks with green floral designs around the tops appear in her hands and she contently begins to enjoy her ramen.
Ikima looks up at Aiden with a level gaze, and calmly replies. "No. Thank you."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games