Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
Answer a question with a question Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:16 am
Do you realize that I have missed 7 pages worth of questions? Do you think I will read all of them? Don't you know that even I know who Foo Foo is?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:31 am
7 Pages!? Has it really been that long since you visited here? Or are the pages raking up that fast?  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:34 am
See what happens when I don't question for 2 days? What happened to all the penguins and kittys? Is there any cake left from the picnic?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:40 am
I dont know, is there? *searches through hamper and pulls out a marbled half moon cake* Is this what your looking for?  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:41 am
Do you think I would know what kind of cake was being served?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:49 am
Did I sugest you would or was I just assertaining if marbled half moon was to your fancy my good fairy? Would you like some? *offers a slice on a porceline plate*  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:52 am
What makes you think I would eat a piece of marbled half moon cake that's been sitting in your dirty clothes hamper for who knows how long?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:58 am
What makes you think its my dirty laundry basket? Is there such a thing as a laundry hamper? Is this not sammy's picnick hamper? *Flicks blob of icing at ungrateful fairy*  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:02 am
whats wrong with my picnic hamper? and who doesnt want mine and alexea's tasty tasty cakes? and who is foo foo? How could the eat the almighty kitty god?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:03 am
*wipes icing off face* Do you think that I do not know the difference between a clothes hamper and a picnic basket?  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:06 am
do you really think i would feed you anything out of a clothes basket? how could you think i would be tha mean? why do you think i would give any of you lovelies anything but the best? crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:13 am
crying How was I supposed to know that there was such a thing as a picnic hamper? crying  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:16 am
aww dont you have picnics? Did i really make you cry? *huggles* will some cake help?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:20 am
*sniffles and wipes eyes* Yeah, but we use picnic baskets here. *hugs Sammy back* What kind of cake is it?  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:27 am
why do the brits and americans have so many misunderstandin when we meant to speak the same language? what kind of cake do you want we have most types... which is your fave?  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games