Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:10 pm
Chief turned as she felt the presence of others coming closer, none had arrived to her location, but they were getting close. She looked the keeper with cold eyes, "it seems will be having company soon." "Yes, I feel them to," the keeper respond, "lets hope this will be taken care of, once and for all." Chief gathered her powers around her, she'd planned on it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:15 pm
*PHYLUM shifted his attention to the corner of his eyes as he walked, he smiled and then said* "Hetukiri are you really going to be foolish enough to think i will fall for such a mere attempt to distract me... AND TELL THAT LUNAR GIRL SHE CAN STOP HIDDING NOW... from scince she came within 50 yards of me i could smell her!!!" *now saying all he needed to say he ordered his commander to give him the child he was holding, and deal with anyone who tried to follow futher down into the basement..*  

Repo ManX

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:23 pm
"OH HELL NO I HALLED MY a** ALL THE WAY DOWN THESE STEPS TO KICK YOUR a** PHYLUM, DONT YOU DARE!!!!!!!! SHOVE THIS WEAK EXCUSE FOR A WARLORD AT ME, AND EXPECT ME TO ENTERTAIN MYSELF!! *hetukiri now jumped about 5 feet in the air lunging towards PHYLUM she pounced on him from behind hoping it would knock him down a few flight, but..........it didnt seem to work as planned* *PHYLUM stood straight and well balanced on the step he stood on, he was suprised at first at the direct attack hetu had made, but then his shocked expression, quickly formed into a more amused look*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:35 pm
"NICE TRY HETUKIRI, BUT.... o.O  

Repo ManX

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:41 pm
*JUST IN THAT INSTANT HETUKIRI TOOK A GRIP OF PHYLUMS HEAD, CLIMBING ONTOP HIS SHOULDERS SWIFTLY SHE JUMPED OFF OF HIM FLIPPING INTO THE AIR DOING A 360 AND KICK HIM IN THE BACK WITH A FULL BLOW* *from the impact of her blow hetukiri managed to kick PHYLUM down the stairs* ***UNLUCKILY FOR HER, HE GRABED A HOLD OF HER HAIR AND DRAGED HER DOWN WITH HIM***  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:47 pm
hmph.
*june nodded, keeping herself in the shadows. she was trying to piece things together about what was going on around here. but if anyone noticed her, she was prepared to fight.*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:50 pm
*PHYLUM and hetukiri now clumsly toppeled down the last few flights of stairs... when they had finally reached solid ground, PHYLUM was the one first to his feet. he sneered over in hetukiri's direction and began walking towards her, when he got there he took a hold of her by the hair and lifted her up to meet his gaze* "WHAT DO YOU PLAN TO ACCOMPLISH BY ATTACKING ME???" *he chuckled* "YOU DONT CERTAINLY THINK THAT YOU CAN REALLY KILL ME DO YOU???" "I AM INEVITABLE, AND I BELIVE ITS ABOUT TIME FOR YOU TO LEARN THAT H-E-T-U-K-I-R-I" *he now drew out his sword forcing it against her neck*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:51 pm
Chief raised a brow as Hetukiri and Phylum came falling down the stairs. "Well no one can every call you two graceful," shaking her head, she closed off the entrance to all others trying to enter. "Go help the others fight the war lord" she sent the message to those that waited in the shadows.  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:55 pm
*june shook her fists slightly frustrated*
but i....i dont know if i.....could even have a chance....
*she cursed to herself, capitulating and sprinting up the stairs to find ehr spellbook once again*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:56 pm
*hetukiri, though in a tight predicament stuck her tounge out at chief and said* "ITS ABOUT TIME I FOUND YOU. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY WEAK a** WARLORDS I HAD TO FIGHT TO GET TO YOU"  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:00 pm
Chief merely gave her an amused smile, "sorry dear, had a few things of my own to take care of on my side. I thought you would enjoy the fighting for a bit, after all it has been such a long time." She walk silently over towards them both and taped Phylum on the shoulder. "It would be wise to let her go, before I rip your arms off."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:01 pm
*PHYLUM RELEASED HETUKIRI FROM HIS GRASPS AND SHE FELL TO THE FLOOR* *HE TURNED TOWARDS CHIEF, HE WAS A BIT ANNOYED/BREATHLESS, HE HAD HOPED ONE OF HIS WARLORDS OCCUPIED HER AT THE TIME... BUT HE WAS WRONG* * he softened his expression into a warm smile and said*

"WHY CHIEF I AM SO GLAD TO SEE THAT YOU MADE IT ALL THE WAY DOWN HERE UNHARMED" *then he looked at the celing and mumbled a few curse words*  

Repo ManX

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:04 pm
*a tumbling noise came from the ceiling. june had been forced off the upper balcony by a curse put on her book.*
DAMMIT!
*note that cursing a spell book is pretty hard, and her touching it and making her hands burn and her body fly out her door and over the second floor balcony (skipping the stairs) and landing with that huge of a thud and no actual damage done to...the basement's ceiling, is pretty remarkable...*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:10 pm
Laughing, she looked at him, "oh I'm sure are" Chief began to walk around him, keeping a eye on the keeper. "Lets cut this little meeting of the minds short, I don't have all day, you give up right here and now and we send you into the portal with out a fuss, continue to annoy us and we'll find a more painful approach into sending you back.  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:16 pm
*he chuckles* "HMM.... WHY DO YOU WISH TO STOP ME CHIEF" "DO YOU EVEN FULLY KNOW OF MY INTENTIONS WITH YOUR PORTAL" *he now walked further and further away from chief hoping she wouldnt notice, making his distance bettwen them greater, whiles getting closer to the portal*  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games