Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

091684computerangel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:32 pm
hi im new here. im queeny maeand i lived i the philippines. i have a cat pet name yapha means"beauty"im a volunteer of childrens foundation in my country.

i used to work at my own family business. travel and tour..

thanks for welcoming guys  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:35 pm
Hello, I'm new, and glad to be here. I'm 21 years old, but I've had a lot happen in my life so far. I live with my boyfriend (who is 25), and I work two jobs (a petstore and a gas station).

I might be going into something like graphic design for school, but not too sure. I'm trying to survive right now lol.

I'm glad to see a place for adults to hang out here, I was getting worried. It's kind of sad to see all these young members joking about rape, and other sexual and immature things...  

Digital Becca

Cyan the Black

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:40 pm
Hallo! I'm 25, and I'm dressmaker/tailor working in theatre; I also received the spotlight heads-up.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:58 pm
Laserwulf
Evening, all. I'm Laserwulf.

*takes sip of martini* cool

It's nice to know I'm not the only 'older' user on here. But then, I certainly don't always act my age. lol I'm a 25-year-old college student and Afghanistan/Iraq vet, but I've come to realize that all I really want in life is love and the occasional video game.

And before anyone asks, I've never killed anyone. (For some reason, I get that a lot). rolleyes Oh, and I like vanilla milk.

That is all.
lmao i love that all in the same sentence I didn't kill anyone i love vanilla milk. lol ;p  

metal gypsy

metal gypsy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:05 am
okay, okay I see that it is my turn unfortunately, yes I am a aged gaian geezer if you will at almost 35 years old. LONG LIVE THE 80S AND METAL! sorry some of my youth gone wild coming out, I'll be 80 and still blasting skid row and wearing a leather coat and my doc martens. lol I think I grew up in the best era but then again everyone thinks that no matter the era they are from. lol ..but I still claim it. *looks around to see if anyone rivals it* thank you for that. ;p anyhoo, I am typing this it is 3am est and i am tired as all h3ll but yet can't sleep so what do I do come on gaia and enter the old geezer guild. how sad am I? just kidding. moreover I got recruited by my daughter to come on gaia with her about a year ago and i've seen some strange things here and wonder why the h3ll i let my daughter here sometimes but then again she sees it anyway at school right? she has a good head on her shoulders and I taught her wrong from right so that I can be proud of and chill a bit there. actually she is a much better daughter than I was. lol I got kicked out of high school my daughter is an honor student what gives? *scratches head* hehe oh well it's sebastian bach's fault , yah I'll blame him, yah yah that's the ticket. haha ;p okay I'm done ranting now anyone wanna friend me plz don't beg for things and do love lost, 24 or doctor who! wink ..or just metal music that'll get ya right in to my inner circle. lol  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:20 am
Hi everyone!

Thank you for the invite. It will be nice to people of the same age! Since when has 21 been old? LOL! I guess just here on Gaia!

Well my name is Isabella (better know as Izzy or Angel) yes Im 21 and completely addicted to Gaia. Come and say hi to me. Would be great to meet some more of you oldies!

Hugs
Izzy x  

Angel Of Destiny5

Lady Olga

Sparkly Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:36 am

Hullo everyone! ^_^
I'm Christina and I'm 26 yrs old. I've been on gaia since 2006 and I love it! I even got one of my best friends addicted to gaia lol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:49 am
Hey everyone I'm new!  

LesleyHayes4

wilmuliini

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:53 am
*Wheezes up*
Hi, I'm Tina from Europe and older than most of you.
*Whacks with a whip*, oh sorry got carried away. *Blushes* xd

Nice to meet You!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:55 am
Hi, I'm quite obviously new. I'll be 23 in September. I work in a store and am studying landscape architecture.
This guild looks great, glad to be here smile  

renfos

Aryn

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:04 am
Hello, I'm Aryn and I'm 21.

I live in Kentucky and I live with my fiance. =)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:07 am
So I'm new. biggrin I'm a PoliSci major with a side order of theater *looks around and whispers behind hand* so don't be surprised if I suddenly start giving the voting percentages or break out into random song. sweatdrop  

twintoes2002

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Aenwyrm

Wealthy Citizen

7,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:12 am
Hmm, Hmm...Hello -Takes a cane and puts his weight on it as he stares off into space- 'Name's Aenwyrm...I think...young'ins got all these wierd names nowadays..  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:14 am
Well, guess I'll introduce myself now whee I'm 21, will be 22 in February. My husband is 26 and this November we'll have been married for 3 years smile I'm a stay at home housewife and we have a puppy and a kitty, but are undergoing fertility treatments in the hopes of growing our family. smile Anything else you wanna know just ask biggrin  

fanadenye

Safire Waters

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:27 am

Hmm thanks for the Cane I am sure I can find a bratty youngster to bash with it eventually but Hey I am still going fairly strong...Text at the end of each message

Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games