Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:23 pm
User Image
Shirean Lyer & Lee
Shirean watched as he ran off. Then played around with Lee again. She looked at Kishiko walking onto the room, but wasn't so sure if she could come in. Considering it was also Kaz's room. She looked inside. 'Is this what all the dorms look like?'  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:33 pm
Kaz smiled more and was about to say something when he saw someone peek through the door and sighed "come on in Shirean dont be shy" he then let go of Kishiko and frowned  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:34 pm
He walked to the oak tree at the edge of the grounds and pulled out a smoke and looked at it. Just stared at it. He put it back and sighed and back-headbutted the tree. A few leaves fell down around him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:46 pm
User Image
Shirean Lyer & Lee
Shirean put down Lee, and Lee ran right up to Kaz, and put her two front paws on his right leg. Shirean laughed and picked her up. "Sorry. She's really happy right now." She played with her fur. She took a small peek at little Ace. "Awwww..." She said. "He's adorable." She said taking a look back at Kishiko and Kaz. "You must be proud parents." She said smiling, while Lee was rolling around on the floor.  

Mewkitty213

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:52 pm
Kaz smiled a bit "ya were really proud of Ace his just a blessing" he said looking at Ace  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:57 pm
User Image
Shirean Lyer & Lee
She picked up Lee, and had Lee in visual contact of Ace. "Ain't he adorable Lee?" She said. "Oh yes, sorry, did I ruin a moment between you two?" She said frowning.  

Mewkitty213

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:08 pm
Kaz looked at Shirean "no its ok we were just talking" he said lieing he didnt want to make any of Kishiko's new recruits feel unwelcome  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:12 pm
(Yes you did...Talk to me...lol.)

He sat, still as a stone. Just thinking about things.  

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:17 pm
User Image
Shirean Lyer & Lee
She could tell he was lying to her. "Naw. It's okay. I feel welcome already." She said walking towards the door, with Lee in her back-pack. "You carry on. I'm going to go explore the school anyways. See you later." She said waving while Lee was falling asleep. She walked out onto th courtyard, looking around the area. "This place is big. At least, bigger than my old school." She looked around, and heard Lee snoring in her bag. She went over to the door when she thought that it'd be best to catch some sun on the grass. She walked over to a tree, and sat down, leaning against it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:23 pm
Kaz nodded and closed the door when she left "ok" he then went and hugged Kishiko from behind "where were we?" he whispered into her ear  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:24 pm
Kishiko frowned when Shirean came in. Aww that was a perfect moment. She picked up Ace and fed him a bottle of warm milk. She looked around wonder where her little gargoyle ran off to. "Honey wheres Xen?"

Xen came flapping to Jack and bonked him on the head. Stop being lonely!

(( sorry for late reply x.x ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:30 pm
(Heheheh...Sorry. I'm bored.)

He flashed over and sat down behind her, against the tree. "How is your first day going so far?" He asked quietly. He heard Xen. "Go away please." He gently shooed him away.  

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:35 pm
Kaz saw Ace in her arms and he frowned he then fell onto the bed annoyed damnit that was a perfect moment to  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:36 pm
(( oo that was late lol ))

Kishiko smiled and wound her arms around his neck. "I don't know. Remind me."

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games