Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:13 pm
Zenjin continued to walk slowly till he heard scuffling, like someone fell down. "Scarlet...You around here?...." he said in a calm tone.

Manifesta was about to walk in when he heard an old man speak. "Come in little one...". Manifesta walked in and looked at the old man Yensid "I thought i told you not to call me that....I need a new outfit old man...a more powerful one...". Yensid than smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:16 pm
Scarlet stood still as she heard Zenjin call her name. 'What do i do....well im in the dark...so i don't think he'll be able to see the markings,' she told herself then answered, "Yeah im over here." She said a bit softly and walked toward him.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:20 pm
The machine above the nobody held five large gemstone each a different color, in the middle stood the nobody symbol "Zenjin may have must u your head but this machine, i made, is specially designed to reving dieing nobodies" said Riftcreator as he walked over towards a control plane "Lets begin"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:24 pm
Zenjin turned the corner and saw Scarlet "What are doing in the dark?..."

Manifesta stood in front of a mirror and looked at his new outfit. It was a black trenchcoat with Heartless symbols around the cuffs of the wrists and neck. On the back is a hug heartless symbol. Even the buttons on the coat were heartless symbols. "I like it...Thanks old man". Yensid tilted his head "This is expensive...". Manifesta sighed "Yea yea dammit i know. Here..." Manifesta said as he put a small box down. And walked out the door.  

Zenjin Jiruga

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:26 pm
"I don't know.....just am..." She laughed nervously and hoped to stay in the dark. 'The dark is conceling me for now...' she sighed and stood there motionless.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:28 pm
I hope I made the right choice....
A large shadow portal appeared behind Zenjin

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

grimmjaw06

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:30 pm
-Meza sat there looking off into the distance and sighs taking out a cigerate and lights it up ans sits there smokeing it-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:36 pm
Zenjin nodded slightly "I see..." Zenjin than remembered "Oh and did you like your room?..." he said calmly. He than turned around and looked at June.

Manifesta hid his Keyblade keychain on a Necklace and got to the bottom of the castle and took the tram back to Twilight Town.  

Zenjin Jiruga

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:37 pm
Bright lights go off in the chamber "body reconstruction complete .... lifeforce wave approving normal" said the control plane. Newgate and Majin enter the room "hahaha creator done it again .... save a worthless nobody" said Newgate, as Majin walks over and pick up Riftcreator "... creator you know this machine uses your life force to work ..." said Majin "i dont care" said Riftcreator as the nobody stood up  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:39 pm
"Yeah thanks....." she said quietly and began to slowly step away. She used June's entrance as a bit of a distraction. She turned and slowly began to walk away trying to make as littl noise as possible. But again the symbole polsated and she stood paralyzed for a bit clenching her jaw tight so that her screams wouldn't be heard. 'Still hurts like a...' she sighed.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:39 pm
June stepped out of the portal, the rims of her irises yellow. she smiled. The ends of her white hair was black, her white jacket opened in the front to reveal her blank corset and black jeans. The laced details on her corset were red and hinted at the heartless symbol repeatedly. Her keychains jangled loudly.
"I'm back."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm
Zenjin tilted his head "I see that...." he said quietly.

Manifesta got off the Tram and walked the rooftops of Twilight Town, till he reached the hole in the wall.  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:48 pm
"I'm not going to become a full heartless. It's too dangerous." June frowned
"I'm going to oppose Riftcreator rather than join him."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:50 pm
the nobody stood and walk around "hhaha should i break his legs" said Newgate ".... no you psycho heartless..." said Majin "nobody cant you speak" asked Riftcreator the nobody shook his head "hmmm... Zenjin must of damaged that part of your mind the most"  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:50 pm
'Ok deep breaths....' Scarlet following her advice took short deep breaths. She then managed to move one foot after another. She was almost at the end of the hallway and was coming to a right turn. Her chest was at this point burning and the markings spread a bit now shown on her lower neck. She got to the corner where she stopped and slid down leaning against that wall. 'And...im done...' she sighed and sat there trying to calm herself.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games