Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:34 pm
(Wayon! whee good to be back, AND I'm all caught up and ready to jump back in. Which reminds me. Zaias could use some play.)

Zais stretched and finished swiching out the shavings in the rabbit pen. it was his last task for the day before he could head home and he still needed to pick up school stuff for both him and Ali.

He slpped off his store apron and headed to theback room to drop it off.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ms. Powers sat busily completing the mile high worth stack of paperwork that Alice needed to be enrolled in the school and the application for the related taxbreak from the government.

She thoght the charming little girl was easily worth the effort though, especially as it gave her older brother a second chance at an education and their little family a second chance at life in general.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:31 pm
Jordan reached to the lever when they passed it and pulled it back up. There was a loud thump as the trap door moved back into position. The board Maria had laid down was still there, though, which would possibly save people who pulled it in the future from falling.  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:39 pm
Dr. Stanfield knocked on Ms. Power's door and stuck his head in. "I see you're stuck with the paperwork. May I help? I agreed to take responsability for the siblings as well" he asked her.

Someone should put a sign up that says 'don't pull this'" Spencer said, meaning the trap door lever.

"But wouldn't that make a person want to pull the lever even more?" Christopher pointed out.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:45 pm
Jordan looked at the lever. "Well, most people wouldn't fall into that trap. Unless they were following someone," she said pointedly.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:58 pm
"Actually I was going to find you later, you need to sign this" Ms. Powers held up an official looking document. "And about 80 other things. But yeah..." she petered off.
"The school has agreed to pay for Alice's education and related costs, food and housing and the like. Though they're hesitant to place her in a dorm room, so I don't know if you have any suggestions. Zaias having her might be too much for the board at the moment. I seriously don't mind her staying with me but I wouldn't want her to get confused either."

Ms Powers sat back in her roller chair. Everything was about sorted now. Minus getting Ali a uniform that would fit. But even that was on special order.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Avery stepped down into the first lower level of the library and found her way easily in the dim light. Not only had she been down here countless times with library staff and on hr own searching for books. But her sensory powers had never allowed her to foolishly trigger traps or the like by mistake.

Following her senses she headed quickly for the grouping of auras that indicated her friends. Hesitating only at the subtle hint of the aura that was Alex. She knew he was there and who it was..but didn't feel much like interacting at the moment. And if he should be foolish enough to trigger a trap. Well that was his own fault wasn't it? For travelling alone.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:04 pm
(( Hey! scream Jordan TOTALLY did that on purpose!
<.< >.> ))  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:23 pm
Zaias was trotting his way down a 'down' escalator when he saw his baby sister being toted into the Hawk's Nest by no one other than the Pres himself with another older girl in tow.

Entirely confused Zaias quickly made his way over to them, his baby sister of course catching sight of him first.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:29 pm
Dr. Stanfield took the papers and a pen. "I see. Well, I knew it wouldn't be easy" he said. He began signing the forms.

Spencer shrugged. "That is true. So are we going or what?" he asked.

Dr. Sullivan hummed a tune as he cleaned a set of teeth.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:40 pm
(Was just thinking. Has Ali ever been to a dentist?)

Avery stepped by Alex..and over a random board on the floor she knew was lying overtop a trap door to a round room. She'd never been down in it, but had seen it from above before.

Hearing voices up ahead she picked up the pace.
"Hey" she called out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Satisfied Ms. Powers picked up the phone to call city hall. She had a friend who was a notary. If they kept working this efficiently the paperwork could be done as early as the end of this week.

Whit got up and dressed. He supposed he could at least take OUT his schedule from the welcome package he had.

Scanning it he noticed his math class coincided with that Avery girls and mentally kicked himself for missing out. Even if he had heard that the math teacher here was a total creeper.

Scratching his head whit decided he'd grab a shower before playing good student. Odd though thathis parents had been called before the disciplinary committee. Maybe someone out there was looking out for him....though who would that be really?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:02 pm
((Well probably not, seeing as she's just 4 and seems to have had a hard time up to this point))

Dr. Stanfield started getting a cramp in his hand, but kept writing. He would use his healing I'ras on himself if need be.

Dr. Sullivan was now flossing his patient's teeth and kept humming as he worked.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:54 pm
(That's what I was thinking. Even for school she's a bit young. But they could start her in the kindergarten stuff. ..Or send her off to a local school until she's 16. I dunno. We'll make Wolfy pick.)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:34 pm
"I was wondering, should we book an appointment with Zachary for Ali? She's not a student, so she wouldn't be registered and wouldn't be on his patient list. I hope she isn't scared of dentists" Dr. Stanfield said to Ms. Power.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:04 am
"Oh I hadn't even thought..." Ms. Powers paused in replacing the receiver. Her phonecall complete.
"I don't suppose she's ever been to one before, and you know Zaias is probably due as well. We should book them in."

Whit got out of the shower and dressed. He dried his hair with his towel and combed it out, before shaking it out again. Tidy was NoT his style.
Tossing his jacket over his shoulder and grabbing his messenger bag Whit left his room. He walked to the middle of the hallway and down the stairs that started there. He waved to the desk manager (Whit has a profound belief in being polite to the people that are usually ignored.) before pausing outside the halls doorway. He hesitated and pulled out his schedule.
He was on break.
"AUUgh!" He moaned mentally.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:58 pm
|| BAH! I can't think of anything to post... Did I ever reply to the blue carrot thing??? ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:02 pm
(( Psst. Tele, Ali and the others are in the Hawk's Nest. Unless we want to poof them finished and now in the mall. But I don't want to do that to Carny and Sabatha ))

Ali saw Zaias approaching and jumped from her seat, rushing over. "Zais!" she gave his legs a big hug.

Telemachus turned in his seat and put his elbow on the back of the chair. "Looks like we found him. Unless Ali's gotten so deprived of seeing him that she's decided to dub a stranger as him."

"Yeah, we should-" Jordan stopped as she heard someone yell from behind. It sounded like... "Avery?" she called out. She had given up on Avery being able to come with them, especially since she hadn't been able to find her to ask.

((About the carrot....I. Don't. Know. O.o ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games