Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Oh My Gold! Main Forum
Introduce yourself!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
Thanks! <3
100%
 100%  [ 1735 ]
Total Votes : 1735

Portgas D Ace II DS II

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:40 am
User Image

______________________________________________________________________________________
Hey! Hello everyone, Mhm I'm mostly called "DS" by most people, it's what seperates or how you would distinguish me from the other 100's of people who have names based on their cosplays.

Random insight:
(In actual fact, the whole "DS" thing dates way back from like 4-5 years ago when I was a newcomer to shonen products and subjugated to Naruto. The tag represents Demoonsasuke, and I've always kept DS as a reminder of my first thought of name, however noobish it may have came across)

But yeah, I like various types of music.. (literally, totally random, I listen to rock, Hip hop, R'n'B). I'm quite the artsy person, and I love me some manga, not so much anime unless things are getting interesting (I simply can't stand for filler episodes, unless they're absolutely hilarious)

Mhm, yeah thats me I guess.
______________________________________________________________________________________

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:24 pm
Hi, I'm Alison (:
I had given up on gaia but then I remembered how I had made awesome friends here and decided to come back. In coming back, I created a massive quest to keep myself busy. It's a tad over 100M.
So here I am, I just wanna make some friends and some gold (:  

Alisox

5,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100

RedxMelodyxx

Timid Member

6,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:21 pm
Hello everybody,
my name is Tiffanny
i like anime and manga so i would be glad to roleplay with plenty of peaple
ummmm....... i like drawing i would like to draw avi's but i don't have the tablette sad and..... fav TV channel family smile
ummmm... i like white choco
i guess that's all heart

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:13 pm
ok.. sooo my character is a cute lil blondie with blue eyes. whee and i dont have much mulla but i do have a rich personality.. i guess hahaha. rofl um i like karate so i guess my character does too? i got my charactr yestrday and i am suuper xcitd cuz i had 1 but then i 4got the password and username soo it was sad.. then i re did it... sooo yeaah. and i dont hav a very good aquarium or house cuz of the obvious reasons.. im tryin 2 save up 4 clothes nstead.... sooo yeah i guess thts about it.. adios... hasta luego!  

karatestar4

seriouscat_25

Mystical Cat

19,450 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:17 am
*knocking*

Helloooo...!

Yeah, my name's Rejie, and here's my avi here. Hmmm. I think this is a pretty good guild so I decided to join. I do want to save up for some pretty good items, trade and have some fun. i guess that's about it...peace...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:23 pm
I came from Son Zack's giveaway thread where it said to join the guild. And what a nice guild it is!!
I like cute, furry things. My current quest if for the lovely Daisy Hair. I thought only the light hair would do, but I'm becoming interested in the dark as well. I'll be questing for a LOOOOOONG time. rofl  

Ze FurrySoft

Fluffy Kitten

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Citizen 0

Soul Perception

Cutesmasher

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:44 am
User Image

Hello, I'm Soul Perception. Most people call me Soul though. I joined this guild because I was from the giveaway thread. I love anime and manga like most of the other users out there and I really love watching Hime Chen! Otogi Chikku Idol Lilpri. I might also sing randomly at anytime of the day, so basically I enjoy singing as well. Well, that would be all. Thanks for reading!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:57 am
Hi there, I'm Sparkycc, most call me Sparky. I love art more than anything. But I'm not doing any avi art at the moment. I joined because I'm in desperate need of gold. And to have fun with all you guys. Thanks for reading.  

xMockingJay

5,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:22 am
My name is xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx (make a nickname for me!)
My birthday is March 20th, I'm currently 20 years old.
I'm a pansexual female.
I'm taken by dart_fox51.
5'3"/175lbs
I'm an artist. I love to draw. (check out my art in my signature)
Currently in an art college for a bachelor's degree in animation.
My favorite colors are yellow and green.
PM if you want to know anything else.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:47 am
My name's Eleryth, but you can call me Ryth if you like.

I joined Gaia a long time ago, then did nothing on the account until earlier this year, so I'm still fairly noobish and learning the ropes regarding games and quests and the different parts of the forums.

I joined this welcoming place because I decided I wanted to quest for two items which to me are expensive and wasn't really sure how to go about it, and because I was hoping to pick up tips for making more gold and to make a few friends. I'm broke (student debt ahoy) so in order to restrain spending, I do not spend any money on Gaia (only time), so questing things or obtaining special items can take me a long time and I need all the help I can get.

IRL, I'm jobhunting, living with my partner, and finishing my thesis. I like to read, craft, and go for tea/coffee with friends. I like ethnic clothing, and have (and wear!) sari and kimono, hence the smaller questings for Indian & Japanese clothing items for my avi.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to PM me!  

Eleryth

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Signature Look 250

Crimson Gunpowder

6,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:43 pm
My name is Brianne. I am hated by most of the people in my school because I'm a complete and utter spaz, but I like being a spaz, and if they don't like me, I don't care. I'd rather be hated for something I am than loved for something I am not, and thats that. I'm really nice, I am, it's just the people in 10th grade are immature. Anyway, I'm pretty chill, but if you mess with me I will get totally pissed off at you. But really, I think of myself as a bee. I won't sting if you don't bother me, but I will hurt you if you antogonize me. I'm totally laid back, I don't have a care in the world, and I love all my friends to death. My besties are all on gaia, iAnna16000 and iElizabeth16000 are beastly! My friend Mikayla is da bomb (XD) and her username is ugglover00

I really hope to get my dream avatar soon, and I really hope to have a guild that reaches 100 members one day!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:24 pm
Hi I'm Z,I'm teen,I'm Geeknerd,Love PCs,hate school.  

Zmaxter

Beloved Genius

8,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

l anion l

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:07 pm
Ohh, Intruduction. Mii Fave. <3

I Would Be Alex. > >;; Girl, 14 And Hating It. I Like, Love And Disgust. I Seldom Hate. Loves Reading And Being Crazy. Likes Basketball And Smiling. Disgusts Homework And Chores. Brother, Aged 18, And He Kinda Sucks. Named Devin As Known As Devil.

This Would Be It.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:33 am
I Thought I did this.... Eh.
Ello'
I'm Gamer Chouko.
But others known me by MANY nicknames.
But you can Call Me, Will.
Eighteen and Loving Life.
I'm a Proud Gamer Girl, I'am a Geek-ah-Lish. Meaning, I Love English. Like..Mythology and all that Jazz.
I'am a pro at Roleplaying.
So yeah. anything else. rather you ask.

II Data II

TemptressLycoris

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:59 am
Hello!

I am here to have fun with you all whee

Feel Free to P.M. me  
Oh My Gold! Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games