Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:10 pm
Daniel rolled his head back and forth slightly. Jessi had a point, it just stunk that he had never thought through exactly what becoming sociable would entail. Naturally, since being sociable would be much easier without all the people. Turning, Daniel picked up the last two trays on the desk. Taking a deep breath he stepped forward into the room filled with pleasent conversation and finger foods. At that moment, Daniel would've much preferred fire and broken glass. A lot easier to deal with if you ask me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:11 pm
*with his lap full of warm animals, starts to drift off*

*absently pets Gwee*

*notices a platter with blueberry muffins on it and edges his way toward it, watching to see if anybody notices*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:15 pm
Amy listened to Sakura intently and couldn't help but look a little surprised at her last statement. Then, she chuckled softly. "Burned to the ground? Really? The teens were that bad?"

"I'm glad you like it here. It's always good to have new people arrive and decide to stay. I hope you choose to stay, too. What kind of stuff do you like to do, Sakura?"

Amy turned her head to the side slightly and noticed Velcore inching toward a tray with blueberry muffins on it. She smiled and chuckled softly.

"Sakura, this is Velcore. He's Karrie's dragon but also a part of my family, I'd like to think. He LOVES sweets."

She picked up a blueberry muffin and handed it to Velcore.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:19 pm
Sakura gave a friendly smile to the dragon and tore of a bit of her muffin for him "hello Velcore" she said as she offered it to him then replied to Amy's question earlier about the students "oh no they're not bad at all...someone gave the poor guy happy pills...I ran all over the school to make sure he didn't hurt himself or anyone else. They're mostly good kids though...I just wish there were more teachers there, the school is huge, almost like a small city and I've only seen about 3 other teachers there so far" she added  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:22 pm
FireSpark
Daniel rolled his head back and forth slightly. Jessi had a point, it just stunk that he had never thought through exactly what becoming sociable would entail. Naturally, since being sociable would be much easier without all the people. Turning, Daniel picked up the last two trays on the desk. Taking a deep breath he stepped forward into the room filled with pleasent conversation and finger foods. At that moment, Daniel would've much preferred fire and broken glass. A lot easier to deal with if you ask me.

Jessi smiled encouragingly and walked with Daniel into the lounge. "You'll be fine, I'm sure."

Then, when she looked around the lounge. She frowned slightly.

"... Oh no. Almost everyone has fallen asleep!"

She sighed in disappointment and walked over to the table that had some snacks on it. She carefully put the trays down on it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:26 pm
*looks up at Jessi* I'm not asleep. I think Karrie is, though. *giggles*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:26 pm
Daniel counted his blessings that most had begun dozing. that made extracating himself that much easier. As he followed Jessi to the closet table, he kept his eyes forward and slightly down. If he made eye contact incidentally he just gave a slight nod and a weak grin before busying himself with straightening the trays. Waiting for a moment and hoping no one was watching, Daniel ever so slowly began to back out from the room. Easy. Easy now. Almost there.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:27 pm
Amy tilted her head to the side slightly while she scratched the top of Velcore's head. "So many students and not many teachers? Geez... What's this school called?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:30 pm
*looks guilty for a moment when Amy catches him, then happily eats the muffin she gave him* Hello. *sees Daniel backing out of the room* Hello Daniel.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:30 pm
Sakura saw that the man with the tray was rather nervous so she tried to ignore him so he wouldn't feel so uncomfortable as she spoke with Amy "Neko University...it's an..interesting place" she replied with a soft smile before finishing the last of her tea and muffin  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:31 pm
Jessi turned to smile at Daniel when he set the trays down, but he was always backout out of the room. She didn't want to force him to stay. She wanted him to stay, but forcing him to would just be cruel.

She frowned in disappointment and turned her gaze back to the treats. She slowly started to move them around, busy work in her mind.

EDITS: But when Velcore spoke to Daniel, she looked up in surprise and then looked back and forth between Daniel and Velcore.

"Velcore, you know Daniel?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:36 pm
SakuraTheBlueTiger
Sakura saw that the man with the tray was rather nervous so she tried to ignore him so he wouldn't feel so uncomfortable as she spoke with Amy "Neko University...it's an..interesting place" she replied with a soft smile before finishing the last of her tea and muffin

Amy turned and saw Daniel in the lounge. She smiled softly at him, but when she saw how he looked like he was ready to jump out of his skin, she simply nodded to him, smiled once more, and then focused on Sakura again. She didn't want to make Daniel feel uncomfortable.

"Neko University? So you are a neko!"

She smiled brightly. "You looked like one, but I didn't just want to make the assumption that you were. Did you know that Kits over there is a neko, too?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:39 pm
Sakura smiled shyly at Amy "I didn't know..I'm not exactly your normal neko though...it's...a long story best kept for another time" she replied  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:42 pm
*nods* I met him at dame's apartment. Smok did too. He was a lot bigger then.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:45 pm
Amy nodded. "Alright. I understand. So, what are some other things you like to do, Sakura?"

She looked at Tommy and asked for a hot chocolate.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games