Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:20 pm
phantompanther13
Hey, I have a question.

How would... human food taste to a Halloweener? (Clearly they couldn't subsist off it.)

Can they eat it without any ill effects?

Bland and gross. A step down beneath dog food/kibble for an IRL comparison. For an example:

Marushii
Alicia Firestar
Zoobey
Alicia Firestar
Zoobey

D: unless treated properly all human items just crumble as they reach Halloween. If they ate it in the Human world its like eating sand.

What about in a neutral territory? Like the Haunted House? I've seen hunters bring Fear candy in and out and it still worked... so what would a cookie from the isles do?

Horsemen isles are now for the most part, Insanity ridden areas!

What does a cookie do to a Hallowener brought from the Hunter Isles while inside the HH?

It tastes like sand regardless of where it came from because it doesn't have any Fear.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:37 pm
Would Drivers Ed be an acceptable class to teach? She could teach all sorts of things you can drive! Horse and buggy, hearses, scooters, motorcycles (and for witches like my teacher) brooms!

Or how about written charms and wards?  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:10 pm
Ice Queen
GM Hiring Question!

I really was planning on trying to get Roch as a ToTer, is it possible that I can get Roch as the ToTer if I get hired (even though he's still a student)? I'm willing to call him a Jr. ToTer, ICly. Or do I need to come up with another one?

I'm gonna say come up with another one, as staff npcs have more restrictions than personal characters within Amityville, so going from personal character to npc is a bit problematic.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:08 pm
How much leeway DO NPCs like teachers have? Can they have backstories/relationships with civilians, little side plots, as long as they don't interfere with school duties? I'm not talking they suddenly start joining the horsemen or anything, just have a boilfriend/ghoulfriend that lives and works in town.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:47 am
Ice Queen
How much leeway DO NPCs like teachers have? Can they have backstories/relationships with civilians, little side plots, as long as they don't interfere with school duties? I'm not talking they suddenly start joining the horsemen or anything, just have a boilfriend/ghoulfriend that lives and works in town.

Staff characters can have backstories/relationships with civs, however when they first start out it's expected that they're first introduced to the playerbase and time is spent working on building relationships with current players before side plots/quests/characters/etc are even considered. The primary role of a staff character is to assist players with their plots/run classes/etcetc but once that role is settled into, then it is okay to branch out.

When on probation, a staff character is expected to focus only on their character's relationship with the students in order to help worldbuild Amityville ie I can totally see this Professor doing this or that and hanging around the school they didn't just swoop in and steal my nachos then vanished without ever being heard from again.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:21 pm
Re: Current event - Everyone is supposed to fight with 2d6, which is the usual hand-to-hand combat for Hunters- are they able to summon their weapons, it just causes less damage than normal or are Hunter Weapons locked down, etc? Please advise! Nevermind! Things were wung! X) <3  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:26 pm
RE: current event.
I'm having Sophie go path of the Observant which means she can only heal; not attack or defend. Does this count for the starting zone where her room is being attacked? Or is she allowed to attack for now? o:  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:28 pm
Does the spellcaster/ warrior / healer effects happen in the starting zones? or are they all just normal first years?

Quote:
- All players can only roll 2d6 - 6 (2 6-sided dice minus 6) for the damage they do.
- Every time you roll you take 2 damage yourself from your usual HP pool.
- You CANNOT use any special effects/ Fear/ etc etc bonuses right now, you can only roll 2d6-6 regardless of what year you are in.
- When your shadowling hits 0 HP (you can attack until it hits 0 HP) you have defeated it! Continue on below

Also does damage from the starting zone carry over to the next zone?  

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:28 pm
RE: Current Event:
Somewhat based on Lolly's comment.
Do our stats for our class count in starting zone(IE Dorms)? So do double hp things/halved damage count for it? Or is it essentially a normal 2d6-6 fight for that bit then the stats take effect outside of it.

Also, do we get keyblades? Like did they magically appear along with the heartless?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:59 pm
copying some qna from chat~ !

outside of the starting zone you have normal attack dice right?
yes!

ZOO:
starting zone has nothing u_u you start anew
from when you move to the new one

all hp is refreshed upon entering the new thread

(no charges/hp/dmg/etc carry over!)  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:31 pm
LOLTERNATIVE
RE: current event.
I'm having Sophie go path of the Observant which means she can only heal; not attack or defend. Does this count for the starting zone where her room is being attacked? Or is she allowed to attack for now? o:

Does not count for starting zone! Only melee isused instarting zone ! (no skills or abilities!)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:32 pm
Raja
RE: Current Event:
Somewhat based on Lolly's comment.
Do our stats for our class count in starting zone(IE Dorms)? So do double hp things/halved damage count for it? Or is it essentially a normal 2d6-6 fight for that bit then the stats take effect outside of it.

Also, do we get keyblades? Like did they magically appear along with the heartless?

Your Hp and double damage count but you can not heal. All healers simply resort to nromal melee attacks! Yes what you said on the last line!  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:34 pm
phantompanther13
Does the spellcaster/ warrior / healer effects happen in the starting zones? or are they all just normal first years?

Quote:
- All players can only roll 2d6 - 6 (2 6-sided dice minus 6) for the damage they do.
- Every time you roll you take 2 damage yourself from your usual HP pool.
- You CANNOT use any special effects/ Fear/ etc etc bonuses right now, you can only roll 2d6-6 regardless of what year you are in.
- When your shadowling hits 0 HP (you can attack until it hits 0 HP) you have defeated it! Continue on below

Also does damage from the starting zone carry over to the next zone?

Damage is doubled, hp is doubled or halved, but heals do not work and become simple melee attacks. Roll 2d6-6 accordingly!

Hp is NOT carried over after starting zone! Afterthat per wave, HP is CARRIED OVER and does not refresh in a new gm round. YOU NEED HEALS BRO  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:36 pm
/was already answered, but posting here in case others ask the same/

Q: for warrior paths, is damage like 3 when halved rounded?
A: (TY ZOO) Rounded up from 1.5 to 2

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:39 pm
Just to make sure:

Spellcasters can still defend right? And if so, Do we use normal defending Dice mechanics?

Aka Dakota is full hunter: He rolls 1d10 for defense for Jerry
Jerry is defended for *whatever amount*
No damage to Dakota?

And is that the same for the other two Paths?  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games