Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:14 am
User ImageUser Image

Colonel Walter was shocked
when he learned from the Nile
Copper African elephants turning hostile
So he built these wonderful automaton bloaks
And a very big steam powered giraffe what smokes

Dating ~ Mira Mitchell

Timothy had actually talked himself into going and sitting at the Slytherin table for once and was bolstering himself for the inevitable onslaught of smug and cockiness (most of it coming from his best friend) when he spotted a familiar blonde haired girl not going to her usual table but instead to his own Ravenclaw one. He blinked for a second and realized that yes he had just seen Mira and watched as she seemed to bully her younger sister into sitting and socializing with other people. He gave a soft sigh and realized that this was something that his own sister would've done and tried to figure out if it was because they both seemed happier sitting alone and quiet or that they just happened to both have meddlesome sisters. He was honestly putting his money on both. Seeing Elliot and Jesse already sitting at the ravens table, he concluded that Benjamin would be saying or doing something dramatic later on the train, probably something along the lines of how everyone abandoned him but that also gave him ample time to feel up Morven beneath the table. It's sort of sad how easy he was able to read his friend now that they were older. Well that and it was also sad that his friend actually acted that way. Although he could say it was sadder still that said friend was his best friend so maybe he was the crazy one. Once he arrived at the table, Timothy gave both Kenny and Rhys small grins and waves before sitting besides Mira and offering both girls smiles and in his girlfriend's case, a small peck on the cheek. From seeing the white haired boy's signs, he could guess that one of the sisters asked about his first year. When Kenny mentioned that he'd have to find something to do now that he was done with school he couldn't help himself. "What is it you want to do now that you've graduated?" He could guess that it probably had nothing to do with Quidditch. Despite his skill, he seemed to have no lost love of the sport, sort of like Echo he thought with an inward chuckle.

murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

Now the war is passed and over [wearing]
We're left to sit and wonder [Great Hall~Ravenclaw Table]
What is life and what is real? [Mira, Grace, and others]
And why do living things need feeling? [Conversing]
(One, two, three) [ooc]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:02 pm
User Image User Image
Time: Spring 2031
Dressed: Her Uniform
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Alice's second year was much like her first. She really was too shy to get to know most of her other classmates. She knew them, of course, but she stuck mostly to herself or her upperclassman Eira and Eira's adopted brothers Elliott (and Jesse, the boyfriend) and then occasionally Eira's friends Alice would run into as well. Eira's friends, like the loud Ivy, were a bit overwhelming, but Alice always liked Elliott and Jesse. They were like big brothers. Big brothers that were embarrassingly close to each other, like now, with them sitting close, though at least no one was in anyone's lap. She smiled some and gave a small wave to Elliott and Jesse who were preoccupied by a friend, a blonde girl. Then, she spotted the snowy blonde hair that twinkled in the light of the Great Hall. Ignoring the turn of her stomach as she admired Eira's blonde hair that shined like starlight, she sat down next to Eira. Alice tilted her head to catch sight of the title of the book and smiled at seeing it was Ancient Runes. "That reminds me, I need to figure out my electives for next year still..." Alice said with a small groan. She knew she was taking Art but beyond that... there was just so many options!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:30 pm
User Image
User Image

Wearing ✧Where -Great Hall ✧What -Eating✧Who -Students ✧Why -Leaving Feast [ b]"

Eira looked up from her book to see Alice arrive and sit beside her bemoaning that she hadn't yet picked what she wanted for electives. She frowned a bit not liking the idea of of being so at ease with their procrastination, especially for something of importance, but she supposed it was a pretty arduous task. Even she had had to make a few lists, bullet points, and confer with Elliot about which courses seemed most profitable educationwise. "Well, what are you interested in? I'm assuming you're taking art since you have an obvious talent for it, but what about Mythology as well? You seem to enjoy fairy tales and learning and discussing magical ones might be to your liking." the blonde offered in her soft tone actually setting aside her book to give her friend her full attention.

mc2

Million stars up in the sky
Formed a tiger's eye
That looked down on my face,
Out of time and out of place.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:32 pm
Grace Nicola Mitchell
Ravenclaw Third Year ~ Pure Blood
Reserve Chaser ~ Youngest of Three

User Image
Mira Ani Mitchell
Slytherin Fifth Year ~ Beater
Dating Timothy Whitethorne (née Cherri)

User Image Location: Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table

At Kenny’s greeted Grace gave a light nod and a smile. “That’s right.” She replied before looking over at Rhys. Truthfully she knew he was shy thus why she signed. However, Grace wasn’t going to pry into what his real probably was. Luckily Mira didn’t really care as it wasn’t any of her concern. She was just trying to get someone to socialize before the summer’s lack of approached. “Oh yeah, you two started dating last year, right?” Mira thought she remembered a rumor floating around the halls.

“Okay you’re fine.” Mira replied to the younger boy. “Though if you were depressed I’m sure someone could relate with you this evening.” She commented as Timothy came over. “Mira…” Grace muttered before spotting Timothy. “Evening Timothy,” Grace greeted before looking back at Rhys. “At least it was okay right? I mean I image your year could have been worse.” She told him honestly. “Oh and don’t worry about Mira. She does the same thing to me.” She told him signing. “I don’t like talking when something's bothering me either.”

Grace liked Rhys, he was just shy. There was nothing wrong with that. Now he just seemed depressed but it seemed just like her he’d rather not talk about it. She couldn’t disrespect that. Grace knew how it felt. Honestly the third year Eagle found herself wanting to help him in some way, even if it was just being a friend and listening. Whether Rhys knew that was a completely different story in time hopefully he’d figure that out.

Mira had completely turned her attention to her boyfriend as he gave her a kiss on the cheek. Leaving her sister to chat with the younger boy the Slytherin gave Timothy a kiss of her own before looking back at Kenny. “Hey you played an important role you know.” Mira stated before adding after Timothy. “Yeah, what are your plans Kenny?” she asked curiously, honestly wanted to know what he intended to do. Since it wasn’t Quidditch she wasn’t overly sure but she was sure it would be something he ultimately enjoyed doing.

Grace

Wearing: Uniform
_________

Mira

Wearing: Uniform
_________

With: Each other... Timothy, Kenny & Rhys
OOC: @ Dia : I don't mind. Though somehow I feel like I might just go out of my way to have Grace try and socialize with Rhys next year.

Yukina101
Diamond Wales

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:35 pm
User Image

User Image User Image

Dakota was hugely relieved that he managed to cheer Tori up. Something about her being nervous and beating herself mental into the ground just didn’t seem right. The Tori he knew was confident but he figured that the first lesson he would learn about girls is that they all had some kind of insecurity. Luckily he was usually a quick learner and hopefully he’d learn about everything he needed to know about girls. Granted he wasn’t that far out of the loop he guessed. He made Tori happy after all. So how hard could it be?

As he listened to Tori, Dakota couldn’t help but laugh a little. “No, they aren’t actual ropes but I’d be happy to show you.” He told her brightly. “As for dinner it’s my treat. I mean… you did all the hard work by asking so it’s the least I can do.” Dakota told her with a smile. “So, guess now would be a good time for me to ask… Would you like to stick around the Ravenclaw Table and have some end of year feast dinner with me?” The Ravenclaw couldn’t help but smile when he asked. “Unless you have others you need to go see before the evening is up.” He added knowing that that was always a possibility. Tori was a pretty popular person.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Other Ravenclaws... Tori

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC: ---

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

A rather curious lad aren't you?
                                    Not to mention quite inventive.
                                    You'll find your home in...
                                    Ravenclaw

Henry the Black Catx

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:38 pm
                          User Image
                          USERNAME HERE

【 LOCATION 】 the great hall x 【 MOOD 】 bored x 【 COMPANY 】 no one x 【 CLOTHING 】 end of the year feast

Sybil was swept from the dorms to the Great Hall by the crowd of students eager to leave. Sybil couldn't say she was too eager. Next year was a year of 'new's in her life, and really, as flexible as Sybil tended to be, she didn't want some of those 'new's to happen. Lexine was leaving -- while it wasn't terrible that her sister was graduating, Sybil was a little scared of being there all by herself; she hadn't really made too many friends... Plus, Sybil had to start thinking about what electives she was going to take next year. She was almost positive she knew already; she had a list compiled in her head...but whether or not they were actually going to be classes she'd take, Sybil wasn't sure. She'd never felt so uncertain before. It had to have something to do with her sister. Probably. Regardless, as Sybil took her seat near her fellow second years -- Alice was the only girl in her year Sybil had ever talked to, and whether or not she was going to speak to Sybil, Sybil really didn't care -- she was almost tempted to go over to the Slytherin table...although, that would probably be frowned upon, more by the Slytherins than the professors... So, Sybil sat quietly, thumbing through an old book that she'd never really cared to check the title of. It wasn't like she was actually reading it...maybe it had something to do with some sort of ghost? She couldn't be sure.

User Image

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:14 pm
User Image User Image
Time: Spring 2031
Dressed: Her Uniform
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Alice frowned as Eira frowned at her slightly and quickly ducked her head looking at her hands now folded in her lap. Of course Eira would have expected her to have her electives chosen already. Eira was so sure of herself it was unlikely that Eira waited till last minute like Alice felt she had. Honestly, it wasn't as if she think about it, but there were so many classes to chose from! The problem was Alice didn't feel that smart or capable to load tons of classes on herself. She had a bit of a list to chose from (both arts, both mythology, even ancient runes) but that many electives felt like asking for failure. She looked up as Eira asked what she was interested in, her face turning red when Eira said she had a talent for art. "I..." Alice paused turning redder and said quickly, "There are just so many neat looking classes I just can't decide. I know I'll probably botch everything if I don't limit my electives to two or three at most and..." She glanced down and confessed, "I'm not as smart as you or Elliott... or even Jesse."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:04 pm
User Image
User Image

Wearing ✧Where -Great Hall ✧What -Eating✧Who -Students ✧Why -Leaving Feast [ b]"

Eira saw Alice duck down her hair in embarrassment and wondered if she had seen her small frown and instantly felt shamed. She hadn't meant to make her friend feel badly, especially not when even she had herself had a hard time choosing her classes. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to seem so callous. It's just, you're usually so sure of yourself that I thought you would've had an easier time choosing your electives." she sincerely apologized to her friend. When her friend tinged with red at her compliment she just ignored it since she had just become accustomed to it and event the little fluttery feeling it made her feel in the pit of her stomach. When she mentioned not being as smart as her or Elliot and Jesse she frowned not getting the correlation. She wasn't as intelligent as the older boys, nor would she probably ever be. They had life experiences and knowledge that she could probably never replicate so it would be pretty impossible to attempt. Likewise Alice couldn't, and probably shouldn't, strive to be as intelligent as her not to arrogant but because it was striving for a level one couldn't comprehend. She didn't even comprehend her intelligence as intelligence, just knowledge of semi-useful facts. Who determined whether or not it was intelligence?! "I think you're one of the smartest people I know. And I also think that you could do whatever you put your mind to, whether it be two elective classes or all of them. My only suggestion is to pick what you think you would enjoy studying. There's no point in picking a class you despise because it seems smarter. Take the classes you like and I'll support you no matter what." Eira told her quietly but confidently. Maybe some of Ivy's courage was finally rubbing off on her in a good way. Thankfully she didn't get the urge to randomly punch nemesis's so that was indeed a plus.

mc2

Million stars up in the sky
Formed a tiger's eye
That looked down on my face,
Out of time and out of place.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:26 pm
User Image
User Image

Liam's face was as calm as the surface of the Black Lake on a windless day, but underneath brewed a cocktail of emotions that even he didn't want to acknowledge. As he took an empty seat at his house table, hair freshly cut and suit completely void of wrinkles beneath his robes, he carefully assessed the expressions and body language of his fellow housemates, which for the most part appeared positive. They're...happy? Of course they were. Not all, but a majority of these children came from loving homes, with caring parents who loved them, and siblings who might as well be friends. Liam didn't have that privilege, but there was one thing that he would grip tight to get him through the summer—hope. He would hope that after a few dreadfully long months at home, he would be able to return to Hogwarts for another magical year. Without thinking, the tips of his fingers reached up to brush the awkwardly visible scar that contrasted against his left brow. To most his return might seem probable—perhaps even certain, but to this particular eagle, continued flight would become questionable with a broken wing. So hope, it appeared, would be his only savior.

Despite the grim mood he had already placed himself in, the sound of laughter and the smell of warm apple pie that filled the air around him made the smiles contagious. He tried to wash it down with a swig of pumpkin juice, swallowing hard, but it was no use. In one short school year, he had fallen in love with the magic and mystery of Hogwarts—not just the castle, but the environment. The classes, the students, and the adventures. He would bid this place and all its contents a bitter goodbye on this clear summer night, and with that little bit of hope he clung to, convinced himself that he would be back. Without a doubt, he'd miss this glorious year—even this very moment, but with any luck, round two would be even better.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:55 pm
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxC A S H M E A D O W S

Seventh Year ◆ Ravenclaw ◆ Zen

User Image

You say things with your mouth
                                                      Cobwebs and flies come out
                                                      I hear a second voice behind your tongue somehow
                                                      Luckily I can read your mind
                                                      Flies and cobwebs unwind
                                                      They will not take you down
                                                      They will not cast you out.

Cash wandered into the great hall quietly. He was by himself for now. He hadn't been able to locate Bonna on the ride to school, which was rather disappointing, but he would find her sooner or later. She wasn't always easy to find, but he always did find her.

He flopped into a spot at the Ravenclaw table and let his chin rest in the palm of his hand. Today was the start of a new school year. The first years would all be sorted soon and then he'd be off to studying for his NEWTs for an entire year. It felt like the end of his life kind of. This was his last year at Hogwarts, the place where he'd spent the last 6 years of his life, doing what? Learning magic and history and astronomy? He didn't really see the point of it, and he really didn't feel prepared for life outside of Hogwarts. He'd seen how well Marius was doing outside of school. He was sure that was exactly how he was going to end up.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
                                                      ooc:

Won't you stay alive
                                                      I'll take you on a ride
                                                      I will make you believe you are lovely.
                                                      Your redemption won't grow stale
                                                      We are now just setting sail

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:29 pm
                          User Image
                          USERNAME HERE

【 LOCATION 】 great hall; ravenclaw table x 【 MOOD 】 curious x 【 COMPANY 】 no one x 【 CLOTHING 】 isn't it funny? (uniform)

Upon making it into the Great Hall, Sybil plopped herself down at the Ravenclaw table, as always. She couldn't stop thinking about how strange it was to be at Hogwarts alone, how weird it was that Lexine was no longer attending. She had no doubt that these thoughts were only prevalent because they'd been together most of the time - they'd been in the same House, and Sybil really didn't make friends with many others to spend less time around her sister. Of course, that wasn't a bad thing, that she was gone, that way there was no annoying doting. Then again, I may miss that one day... Sybil thought, tilting her head. It was going to be a year of changes, though, and Sybil was pretty open to it. Nine more classes was definitely going to be difficult - she saw how even her sister struggled with hers - but Sybil was up to challenge, and really didn't place as much importance on her grades. Difficult nonetheless...different, nonetheless... Sybil told herself, situating herself. She pursed her lips and looked around a moment more before pulling out a book and beginning to read. Her interest in the stars had seemed to peak.

【 OOC 】 open for interaction!

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:00 pm
Echoes start as a cross in you,
Trembling noises that come too soon.
Spatial movement which seems to you,
Resonating your mask or feud.
Hollow talking and hollow girl;
Force it up from the root of pain.
Never said it was good...
Never said it was near...

User Image
α и т ı g ø и e
¢ α š š ı ø ρ e ı α
ł ı ł ł α и т ı и e

яανeи¢łαωføυятн чeαяρυяeвłøøđše¢øиđ вøяи

Anti stammered out a "Y-yes," due to the cold, and wrapped her arms around her midsection. Seeing as she'd almost bled out here the year before last, she was never in any rush to hang around the station anyways. She nearly ran after Grace, scrambling into the carriage after her. Luckily, the ride up was not very long, even if Anti sat there freezing to death the entire time. The castle was never renowned for being very warm, but the Great Hall was brightly lit with torches at the very least, and certainly warmer. She rubbed her hands together in her lap as she sat at the Ravenclaw Table, not sure if Grace would sit with her or not, and, as always, not looking forward to the Sorting. The sting of it had certainly lessened over the past few years, but every time the hat cried 'Slytherin' she knew she was guaranteed to wince.

OOC:
murruelecreuset

Shadow rises and you are here.
And then you cut, you cut it out-
And everything goes back to the beginning.
Silence seizes a cluttered room...
Light is shed not a breath too soon.
Darkness rises in all you do;
Standing and drawn across the room.
Spatial movements and butterflies.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:14 pm
User Image

Avian Zechariah Lovette

Third YearPurebloodMusic LoverRavenclawFirst-born

Lying in my backyard, head is facing skyward
                      I'd imagine all the things that I could be
                      A pilot or a fighter, an astronaut or writer
                      Anything except just being (me)

And oh, the bells would start to ring
                      Words came to my head and I would start to sing

╔══════════════════════════════╗

Avian made it to the Great Hall, with a shrunk guitar on a size of his palm, on his hand. He casually approached the Ravenclaw table like he did for the past two years, sitting beside someone he could talk with. He really needed someone to talk with by now, if only if he had more friends and good charisma on him. Wait... how about that student from his year who was just reading a book, alone? Well, he knew her. She's Sybil Vance and as far as he knew, he recalled that her sister was a known Seeker in the Ravenclaw Quidditch Team with his cousin Echo. He smoothly slipped on a chair and sat down, as if he was trying to act cool. "Hey" He spoke with a cordial tone, "Sybil, right? So, well, how are you tonight? I mean, just asking," He said as he was just twirling the miniature guitar on his palm.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

With the *moon as the spotlight* that shines on me
                      And the stars were the *lighters* in the air
                      And the wind screaming loud sounded just like a crowd
                      And I swore I was already there and I'd howl at the moon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thinking : "Oh, cool, the night where I'm sure going to be worried about my sister... Big deal"
With : Sybil Vance
Attire : Ravenclaw uniform

stitchkin babe

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:38 am
                          User Image
                          Jade Galaksylph

【 LOCATION 】 great hall; ravenclaw table x 【 MOOD 】 curious x 【 COMPANY 】 avian lovette x 【 CLOTHING 】 isn't it funny? (uniform)

Sybil was deep into reading about how to locate Orion's Belt when she heard a voice that seemed rather far away. She had to blink a few times, looking away from her book and to her side. She stared at him for a moment before nodding slowly. "Yes. And you're Avian, no?" She vaguely remembered the face. From what she could remember the previous year, she hadn't seen him all too often...of course, maybe it was because she just didn't take notice of him? She couldn't be quite sure, her memories from the previous year were a little hazy. "I'm...fine. I suppose. In a sense. And you?" She asked, cocking her head slightly to the side. She didn't know Avian too well, as far as she could remember, they'd never talked. She knew of him though, from what time she'd spent in classes and the common room, she was bound to see him once in a while.

User Image

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:24 am
User Image
                                                  I'm no hero, you remember how I was, you know
                                                  All I ever did was worry, feeling out of control
                                                  To the point where everything was going end over end
                                                  I'm spinning around in circles again

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys sat down heavily, not particularly looking at anything, and instead laying his head in his arms. He was so stupid! Of course Gid would be upset about his comments in the carriage. But, he couldn't just come out and say why he had been silent last year. 'Oh yeah, I was only mute last year because I was trying to vanish from existence.' It even sounded stupid in his own head. He started just banging his head softly against his arms, thinking he might as well skip the feast this evening and go straight to the common room. He didn't want to deal with people tonight. He'd already exhausted his socialization skills for the day, and thought he could be excused for not wanting to talk. Kenny couldn't force him to talk to people if he didn't want to, and he was only here to actually eat. His stomach growled, and Rhys just ignored it, deciding to stay silent and be as invisible as he could be. It would work, right?

════════════════════════

Thinking: I am such an idiot...
                                                  OOC:

This is where you come in
                                                  All of this to explain to you why
                                                  I had to separate myself away from yesterday's life
                                                  Please remember this isn't how I hoped it would be
                                                  But I had to protect you from me

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games