Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:07 am
CUIUVIS HOMINIS EST ERRARE, NULLIUS NISI INSIPIENTIS IN ERRORE PRESEVARE.Tout ce qui brille n'est pas or.一笑解千愁

Anyone can err, but only the fool persists in his faultAll that glitters is not gold.A smile can erase a million worries.
User Image
I was kept in a castle safe from the world of magic: ignorance is bliss, yes?
Please don't worry about me, though: I can make my own path in time.

I am a second year.
❤My blood type is B+, oh was that not your question?
I am a pureblood witch who was believed for ten years to be a Squib like my father.
My wand is... 8 ½ inches, acacia wood, with fairy hair core, springy, and spiraled.
❤My directions say I am... {at the Hufflepuff table and with Ariana Elwood}
My time on the clock is beginning of the year at the Sorting Feast

❤ You want to know more about me? Wearing: My Unifrom ❤ (Oh and my big brother? He's a 4th year Ravenclaw.)

User Image

Cathy laughed when Ariana said it was never bad and a bit of a blessing to be odd and smiled largely, "I couldn't agree more, though, anymore my brother claims he was better suited for Slytherin. Apparently the hat considered it or something. Who knows? I think he'd be happiest if he could just be in his own House without anyone else. Then again, he does have a friend or girlfriend or something from Gryffindor. He doesn't say much about what he does. It's annoying but I bet it wouldn't be that hard to find out if I wanted to."

"Anyways, differences and oddities aren't just a blessing for a person but it makes the whole better. I mean if everyone was exactly the same it would be boring and how would people grow as a society. You couldn't help each other out as much."

Cathy was smiling brightly as Ariana said she couldn't help but meet the new members of the Hufflepuff house and nodded in agreement. She noticed that a blonde first year-Persephone Tempest, was it?-was talking to Jess Walsh who had apparently become one of the prefects of the Hufflepuff now she was a fifth year. If anything, Cathy liked to think the Hufflepuff house was one of the best houses about not leaving out the first years or sticking to people in their own year. It was one of the reasons she liked her house so much. She didn't care if Wendy or the Averys thought she was some pushover or smiling naive idiot because she was a Hufflepuff: after all, Cathy knew she wasn't that, but she also knew she liked happy people and being happy and finding out about people and working together with as many people as possible instead of sticking generally to the same people. Cathy glanced down the table to see a couple of the other Hufflepuff girls finding others to chat with and she turned her attention back to the sorting to see who else would join her house-and maybe just a little bit hoping that Wendy would get her house preference of Slytherin just so neither she nor her brother had to deal with it. And all things considered, Cathy would be floored if the thought of Gryffindor even crossed the thoughts of the hat in regards to Wendy. To Wendy the entire house didn't even seem to exist-of course that seemed true to most of the Avery family, they treated it like some neighborhood tom cat they merely tolerated because they were too lazy to get get it out of the neighborhood at the moment.

As other Hufflepuffs were sorted she would smile and nod politely to them, and she would clap politely for all the other sortings as well. No house was bad and she trusted the sorting hats decisions-regardless of what her brother might say about his own house placement or the fact her mum said she was confident the house was just 'lazy' sometimes about sorting certain people. For example, she said, it would just hear the Avery or the Chaisty last name and throw them into Slytherin without a second thought. Cathy thought it was sort of mean to doubt such an old thing that was decided by the founders to do the sorting once they were gone. The hat just upheld the best interests of the whole of Hogwarts and its founders right?

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:24 am
User Image
User Image

Part of him wasn't surprised when the sorting hat called out Hufflepuff. It was just the Trinity way he guessed. Secretly he hoped that if he ever had kids of his own in the far future that maybe they'd bring some other houses into their repertoire. A bit of sadness settled into the dark haired boy. Lior had half expected Melody to go to Ravenclaw but he knew just how much pride that girl had. He wouldn't have been anymore surprised had she gone to Slytherin. Now though they had to wait for Chase. Would she join one of the two of them? Or was she destined to find greatness in another house? Regardless he was determined to find her later that evening if not first thing in the morning. If he had a chance he'd find out where the dorms were located and slip away. Melody was always better at that kind of stuff. Still he had learned a few tricks by playing around with his dad maybe he could pull it off. As he slipped off the stool and made he way to his new table, Lior scanned the crowd. He saw Melody make her home near a girl with fiery hair at her new table and Chase.....it took him a moment to find her in the first year crowd. He smiled at her hoping to be as reassuring as he could. He liked the girl and was bent on keeping this friendship.

Arriving at the table he slipped into the first available seat, next to a blond haired girl who appeared close to his own age. "Mind if I join you?" Lior asked though it seemed a tad silly. He already took the spot but getting up and moving was not a problem if needed. "Name's Lior Trinity, pleasure to meet you guys. How are you folks enjoying the sorting?" He introduced himself with a light nod a smile sliding onto his face. Though he wasn't with his friends he enjoyed getting to meet new people. Everyone here seemed to be in a good mood a fact he loved. There wasn't much point in talking to a group of moody individuals. If you don't know them how can you expect to be of any help? Of course sometimes just talking did help. At a moment like this though he wished Delphina was with him. That kitten knew how to get into trouble and silently he hoped she wasn't destroying anything in the dorms.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Looking my best
Neither here nor there: Hufflepuff table
A vision or two: Good luck Chase!
Kept at bay: Excited, hopeful
Keeping me grounded: Delphina, a young blond girl and her companion
With a swish and flick: 10 1/2 inch Silver Lime containing an Ashwinder ash core. Smooth shaft with a bendy disposition.
A glimpse of the future: owo

mc2

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:45 am
CUIUVIS HOMINIS EST ERRARE, NULLIUS NISI INSIPIENTIS IN ERRORE PRESEVARE.Tout ce qui brille n'est pas or.一笑解千愁

Anyone can err, but only the fool persists in his faultAll that glitters is not gold.A smile can erase a million worries.
User Image

I am a second year.
I am a pureblood witch who was believed for ten years to be a Squib like my father.
My wand is... 8 ½ inches, acacia wood, with fairy hair core, springy, and spiraled.

❤ You want to know more about me? Wearing: My Unifrom ❤ (Oh and my big brother? He's a 4th year Ravenclaw.)

User Image

Cathy smiled as the dark haired blue eyed first year sat down next to her and asked if he could join her. Cathy smiled with a nod as he introduced himself as Lior and asked about them enjoying the sorting. "I'm Cathaline League a second year, and for God's sake please feel free to shorten that one however you want. Most of the time I hear Cathy but I don't care. A name is a name, right?"

She then added, "And the sorting is fun. My cousin-uh second cousin I think- the redhead girl Wendy just got the house she wanted. Someone in our age group should keep up the family tradition of Slytherin-ness after all. My brother is a Ravenclaw. Anyways, yeah the sorting is fun. I'm happy to see how big the class is and all the new Hufflepuffs and other students. It'll be fun."

"Are you enjoying the sorting? Happy to be a Hufflepuff?" She said tilting her head slightly.

Akureikami

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:54 pm
X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X User Image

User Image

∞ Halfblood ∞ First Year ∞ Broken Family ∞

✖I can't seem to fight these F E E L I N G S
                                                        I'm caught in the
                                                        middleof this.
                                                        And my
                                                        ฬ ๏ ย ภ ๔ ร are not нεαℓιиģ
                                                        I just wanna know the truth!
                                                        W A N T ✖ T O ✖ K N O W the truth...

Chase's eyes opened wide when the hat called out Hufflepuff. She was going to be with Lior! She smiled brightly and stood up, taking the hat off and plopping it back on the stool before making her towards the table of badgers. She didn't even notice as her pure black robes became trimmed with yellow. She bounced her way towards the Hufflepuffs with a wide grin on her face. If the hat thought she'd do well in Hufflepuff, then she was sure she would. Honestly, she was just glad it'd found a place for her. She'd half expected it to laugh at her and tell her she wasn't supposed to be here. She looked up and down the ranks of the table until she spotted Lior and ran towards him, hugging him from behind and squealing excitedly.

Finally she released him from her grasp and dropped into the spot next to him.
                                                        "We're in the same house!" She cheered, glancing towards the Ravenclaw table and waving at Melody before returning her attention to Lior. "Out of all the houses, I think this is the one I least expected I'd be put in.... but I wasn't actually sure the hat would sort me at all." Her face became a light pink shade as she realized how dumb that sounded out loud. But it was true.

Chase then came to the realization that Lior was talking to someone and smiled at the slightly older girl.
                                                        "Hi. I'm Chase by the way. " She quickly introduced herself so as not to be rude. Her attention was drawn back to the sorting as she thought about her new house. It was the house of her oldest sister. The same woman who'd been so brave and protected them at the fall festival a couple years ago. Up until that moment, she'd always thought Gryffindors were the bravest, and they were in a way. But true loyalty, loyalty to the bone, was what Chase saw as the highest bravery. To be so loyal towards someone that you'd put your life on the line for them, took a lot of courage. Her sister had done it, and she'd died to save them. Did this mean that the hat saw her sister in her? Chase was pretty sure she wouldn't mind that. She wouldn't mind it at all.

akureikami
mc2

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

khiaavess

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:48 pm
User Image

Khiaave Lennox
HUFFLEPUFF ~ First Year
Mixed Blood

With the roar of the sorting hat's voice in her ear of "Hufflepuff!" she jumped from the stool with the widest grin she may have ever had. She was so excited she made the first step towards the cheering yellow and black table before she stopped short and quickly handed the hat back to the Professor, rather embarrassed. She recovered quickly and took off towards the table happily, searching for where Lilly went! It was so excited that they were sorted into the same house!! And she was thrilled when Timothy got Ravenclaw, as that was what Benjamin said he'd wanted. Speaking of Timothy, when her green eyes found him she waved happily then went back to her search for an empty seat.

Khiaave finally found the familiar bright blue eyes and pretty brown ringlets but Lilly was surrounded with no empty seat. Luckily a place opened up not too far down the table from her, and Khiaave was able to sit down and across from her new friend. "Lilly! We both are Hufflepuffs! Yay!" Khiaave yelled over the surrounding noise of cheering and chattering. She looked around at the other Hufflepuffs around her and glowed with pride for joining their ranks."Now just to see where Benjamin goes" she thought, spotting him with the remaining unsorted first years. She hoped he got to go wherever he wants too!

l_Shoobie_Doobie_l
Yukina101
mc2

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:49 pm
User Image
User Image

"Well if it's alright with you, may I call you Cat? If you prefer Cathy I'll go with it though." Lior replied not wanting to offend the girl. Personally to him Cathy seemed like a name for one of their professors not a young girl of no more then thirteen. He listened as Cat explained that her cousin, second apparently, was sorted into a house that she had hoped for. Family traditions seemed to be big around here. "Well at least it didn't come as a total surprise to her then. I don't know how horrible it would be to get something you're not prepared for." Lior added as he found the girl up there that Cat had been talking about...or at least he thought it was her. Honestly he hadn't met her yet but as a fellow first year the young Seer was almost certain that he'd meet her eventually. "Happy...yeah you could say that. I find it funny actually. You were saying someone in your generation needed to be a Slytherin? I'm now a third generation Hufflepuff. Maybe someday we'll have new houses in our family name." Lior answered with a small chuckle. Part of him wondered if his father had seen this one coming but it didn't bother him in the slightest. Hufflepuffs were loyal and true. His father had been there through thick and thin for his best friend. It was because of him that Mr. da Vinci had ended up back with the love of his life. Lior only hoped that he would be that good of a friend as he got older.

Chase's name was called and his gaze locked up top. Moment of truth right? Before he knew it the brunette's house was called and to his joy it was the same as his. Lior would argue that his cheer was the loudest but as she hopped off the stool he lost track of her. Suddenly a weight settled on his back and warm arms encircled him. Laughing at Chase's excited squeal he hugged her arms back unable to do it properly with her on his back. "The least expected? Aw come on you're prefect for Hufflepuff! I'm glad you got it. I hoped you would or at least went to Ravenclaw with Melody. Then I'd always know where to find you two." He replied still laughing a bit as she plopped into the seat next to him. "Chase this is Cat. I was just about to say that I was eager to figure out where you are going but hey here you are. Now I don't have to sneak away from the dorms." Lior grinned at the brunette bumping her lightly with his shoulder. It had been a while since he was this excited. At this point he hoped that meant he was in for a good year.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Looking my best
Neither here nor there: Hufflepuff table
A vision or two: Thank god!
Kept at bay: Excited, hopeful
Keeping me grounded: Delphina, Cat, Chase
With a swish and flick: 10 1/2 inch Silver Lime containing an Ashwinder ash core. Smooth shaft with a bendy disposition.
A glimpse of the future: owo

mc2

[quote="Devlyn Maycry']

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:06 pm

User Image

I am a second year.

User Image

Cathy chuckled when Lior asked about Cat and she shrugged, "Sure. I like cats they are cute. I have one named MeiMei and Dad has two which he has had for years-he claims that's why he never divorced my mom because his cats, Tara and Tristan, were too attached to her. Of course he could be joking. I think he's joking..." She paused and listened as Lior said that at least it it didn't come as a surprise and mentioned maybe having a new house in their family name. "Who knows? I think my brother and I already screwed up the all Slytherin tradition, but I have a new sibling coming sometime this winter, probably early next year. So maybe he or she will be a Gryffindor or something someday. Or maybe he or she won't even go to Hogwarts like Dad."

That was when a brunette girl with bright blue eyes came over and greeted Lior. It was nice to see that Lior already had some friends and listened as she said that she least expected to be put in Hufflepuff. And then she introduced herself to Cathy as Chase. She smiled when Chase introduced her as Cat and figured it was just another of the many things to keep track of in her head. And she chuckled when Lior said that now he didn't have to sneak away from the dorms. "Instead you could sneak into the kitchen, that's really close to Hufflepuff's common room. One of the best things about where we are located is the hallway always smells delicious," She joked and added, "Lovely to meet you, though, Chase. Lior introduced me already," She said with a smile, sitting back some.

Akureikami
Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:42 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxxx

Olyvia laughed and patted Miles' arm gently. "Yes, you're that obvious. But don't worry, I'm pretty sure I am too." She quirked a smile at him and shrugged. She wasn't so sure she actually minded being obvious. As long as people didn't ask too many questions about her.... thing... she was fine with it. She didn't care if the whole damn world knew she was falling for someone.... as long as they didn't figure out the age gap and all the jazz.

Knocking herself off of her own train of thought she nudge Miles gently with an elbow and shook her head smiling.
                                                      "If you blush like that at the mere mention of her.... its a big deal." She smirked and leaned her elbows on the table before resting her chin in the palm of her hand and looking at her friend curiously. "So what are you two anyways? You dating each other or what?"

Leave the virtue of pity, but we live with the shame.
                                                      So scared to dream in a world with no sunlight.
                                                      When you wake up, you know it’s darker than last night.
                                                      Born to walk away, been walking my whole life.

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:58 pm
X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X User Image

User Image

∞ Halfblood ∞ First Year ∞ Broken Family ∞

✖I can't seem to fight these F E E L I N G S
                                                        I'm caught in the
                                                        middleof this.
                                                        And my
                                                        ฬ ๏ ย ภ ๔ ร are not нεαℓιиģ
                                                        I just wanna know the truth!
                                                        W A N T ✖ T O ✖ K N O W the truth...

Chase shrugged as he told her she was a perfect Hufflepuff. "I guess you and the hat see something in me that I don't see." She said, a small smile twisting her lips. When he introduced the girl as Cat, Chase nodded her head towards the girl. "It's a pleasure to meet you Cat." A finger struck out to poke Lior's side, a roll of blue eyes to accompany it. "You would not be sneaking around just to hang out with me mister! If anything you'd be standing outside your dorm while me and Melody snuck around to find you." She teased affectionately. A laugh bubbled from her throat as he bumped her, and bumped him back, grinning widely. She didn't think she'd ever been this excited and this happy in her life.

"The Hufflepuff common room is right next to the kitchen? Really? That's awesome! I've never met a house elf." The statement was technically not quite true. Her parents had had a house elf when she was born, but she had only spent a few months in that house as a baby and her father had freed the creature right before he died. He apparently didn't want the creature tending to children who broke the honor of the family name. Of course she remembered none of this. She had only been a baby at the time.

"You think if I ask the house elves real nicely they'll make me some kinda food? It might just be my hunger of the moment talking, but I loved food.... a lot." Chase wondered if the kitchen was just open to students or if you had to be sneaky and tricksy to get in. That wouldn't be a problem for her either way. She was quite good at being tricksy after all. Her siblings had always told her she was a mischievous little squirrel. Why squirrel... she would never understand. Although it did make her want to get a squirrel as a pet..... She'd never had a pet before.

akureikami
mc2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:42 pm
User Image

Emily Strauss Vanadeth

First Year/ Hufflepuff/ Single/ Pureblood

╔═════════════════════╗
Where: Hufflepuff Table
With: Seph and Jess
Thoughts//OOC: Yay, at least i'm sorted ((Bleh for short post))
Outfit: Hogwarts Uniform
╚═════════════════════╝

Em looked over as someone said welcome to her and the blonde who looked bewildered. THe older Hufflepuff introduced herself as Jess and a fifth year prefect. "Yes, I'm Emily. It's wonderful to meet you two. Your name is really very pretty Seph. Oh... You think My hair is pretty? Thank you very much!" She said quietly and blushed a bit to the compliment. She pat her hair and pulled a strand behind one of her ears. It was her parent's favorite part of her. Her long hair was what they cared for to make her seem more sophisticated. It was easier to put up in a sophisticated way.

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:22 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Hogsmeade Station -> Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table

Alice and Jasper walked into the great hall hand in hand. Taking a seat at the Hufflepuff table they looked at each other before turning their attention to the sorting. There seemed to be a lot of new Hufflepuffs as well as all the other houses. It was nice to see a nice balance even in Slytherin.

Jasper was quite content watching the sorting and not mingling with the others. He usually never did although a part of him wished he could. Alice on the other hand was determined to talk to somebody. Looking to who was next to her it appeared to be an older blond haired boy with... pink in his hair. Alice didn't want to comment on that but she at least wanted to talk to him.

"Hello my name's Alice what's yours?" she asked ever so happy to be talking instead of being in silence. Jasper glanced over at who she was talking to but didn’t say anything. He figured he’d let her go about her own interactions. If she were to include him, which she usually did. Then that would be another story.

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

With: Fellow Puffs... Victor
OOC: ---

Squeeky Luff

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:20 am
Victor Beausoleil
Hufflepuff ** Fifth Year ** Prefect

User Image
"Let my healing melody,
ease your heart.
Let my kind voice,
ease your pain.

Victor sighed as he watched the proceedings, when was it time to introduce the first years and lead them to the Hufflepuff common room? He'd have to ask on of the other prefects about that...

Noticing someone speak to him Victor glanced to the side and saw a girl...probably a third year based on her height and such, "Alice? What a very beautiful name...." He then smiled, "Bonjour~ My name is Victor Beausoleil...Head of ze Music Club, Zerapy club and new prefect~" As was his standard greeting, he grasped her hand and lightly kissed it, "I zink I have seen you somewhere before...did you ever visit ze music club?"

I feel happy you know?
My inner thoughts are, "Yay! I'm meeting someone new!"
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud fifth year
My puppeteer says "..." Out of character.

murruelecreuset

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:59 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table

"Yes, Alice Lancaster." Alice said with a light nod. Nothing but smiled Alice certainly knew how to make new friends. "It's very nice to meet you Victor." she said sensing Jasper glancing over. She knew if he wanted to say anything he could and she wasn't going to force him to. "I thought about it but never did." she replied. Alice enjoyed music but never brought herself to really do anything in it. She was more of an art person it seemed.

Thinking about where Victor might have seen her only one spot came to mind. "I suppose you might have seen me in the common room or something." Alice suggested. It was just a theory. "So, do you need to know any instruments to join the music club?" she asked brightly. Alice wasn't the best singer and she didn't know any instruments. As such she turned down the idea of going, even if she was interested.

With: Fellow Puffs... Victor & Jasper

OOC: ---

Squeeky Luff

Positive and optimistic,
Kind as well,
You should do well here...
Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:20 pm
What strikes fear in the heart of one man
Might not even move another
While a stranger gets your hand
You turn your back upon your brother
We are on the highest towers
And the valleys at our feet
We are counting down the hours
Til our life and love will meet

User Image
Jessamine Cathlin Walsh
~ Halfblood Twin ~ Fifth Year ~ Hufflepuff Seeker ~
{feeling: kind} {thinking: ...} {with: Persephone and Emily} {at: Hufflepuff Table}

Jess noted that the blonde girl seemed quiet. Either she was in shock over her Sorting or just naturally reserved. "Seph is fine," she assured the girl. "My full name is Jessamine, but I can't stand it," she said in a hushed tone, not at all afraid to confide in an innocent eleven year old, before leaning back a little. The blonde girl then blushed before asking a question Jess would have thought the answer to would be sort of obvious, given the house's reputation. But after all Slytherin still had the reputation of producing a crop of dark wizards and witches every generation, which was in no ways true, otherwise the Ministry would have a serious problem on their hands. "Usually the majority of people tend to be nice," she said with a shrug. "Or at least act like it. But I haven't met a fake Hufflepuff yet, so there's that. There's bad eggs in every house, though. But I think people interpret 'nice' differently. Some people think honesty is the best policy. Some people think being nice means never disagreeing with anyone. It really depends. But if anyone tries to give you a hard time, Seph, just tell me and I'll handle it." she said soberly. She'd do it with a smile on her face too. Just because she didn't plan to be Prefect of the Year didn't meant she would let bullying or intimidation go on in her house, with her family. She looked towards Emily, who had just thanked her for the compliment with a blush. "No problem. I wish my hair was darker. It's sort of a mousy brown, and I don't think my mum would ever let me dye it."

No cloud is so dark that the sun can't shine through.

shabatha

Cara MiaKitty

I can feel the Earth move when you speak
If we fight through all the things we once knew
Everything could change for me and you
We could do what kings do
We all have the power of angels
And we fell from the same star
The heart of the lion and the lips of a child
One part of you is dying and the other running wild

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:31 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Cute at the Hufflepuff Table with her new Housemates
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Surprised
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ ... Really? ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

I don't know where everyone goes; ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          It's not like us to follow. ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          It seems that we are alone, ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          And don't know where to go. ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePersephone flushed lightly when Emily said her name was pretty, somewhat relieved by the prefect accepting Seph as a nickname. She didn't really understand why the older girl didn't like the name Jessamine, though, after all, she didn't go by Seph because she disliked her name, it was because it was too long. Jessamine was a pretty name, though... It occurred to the blonde that, if Jess had heard and remembered her first name, she'd heard and might remember her last as well... she certainly should remember her last, after all, surely it would've attracted attention? But, if Hufflepuff was supposed to be nice, maybe they didn't care? It seemed more likely to the first year, though, that Jess simply hadn't recognized her name at all, because she didn't seem to've reacted to it. She must be a mudblood, then, Persephone thought, or at least a half-blood. Maybe a blood traitor, although that one was unlikely since even a blood traitor should have recognized her name. Probably would've found it amusing to see the heir of the great Tempest family sorted into the house of badgers, actually. She fought to keep from glaring at the thought. Her sorting wasn't funny! And where did anyone get of thinking it was?

spaceShe realized, belatedly, what she'd thought, what she'd almost said, and suddenly her entire mood plummeted. She'd called Jess a mudblood. Only in her head, but still, that was awful, she wasn't supposed to use that word, her daddy had told her never to use that word, not to think that way. He was trying so hard to make her not like her grandfather and she was like him anyway, what if she was crazy like him, too? She paled considerably. Jess said there were bad eggs in every house... God, she was the bad egg! Hufflepuffs were supposed to be nice and understanding and open-minded and she'd barely been in the house five minutes and already she was failing at all of that! She frowned, looking down at the table. "I don't think you'll have to worry about anyone else being mean to me," she said quietly, because she was pretty sure if anyone had any complaints, they'd be about her. Not that she didn't expect for someone to recognize her name and give her problems about it, but hell, she'd probably deserve it. She was a horrible, horrible person, she thought. Her daddy would be so ashamed of her...

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ But I'm safe right here.
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ We know we are.
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ And it's kind of scary,
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ Thinking of what is out there...

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games