Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]
Jade Legacy [L5R 3eR] - Act 1: Atsumari/Gathering Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:48 pm
"I will think about it, and will have your answer by either tonight or tomorrow morning." He took a sip of the tea, letting out a sigh at the end. "Have you talked with anyone else besides me about this?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:52 pm
@ Crane Shenanigans:

Kaori looked at Zanzen, unsure what to make of his advice. "What, you mean, like, a hobby?"

Blink blink.

Blink blink.

And then Kaori would suddenly burst out laughing, her voice filling the tent and probably startling everyone that might have been within 100 feet. She showed no immediate sign of stopping as she literally held her sides, keeling forward as she laughed and laughed, struggling intake air amidst her fit of jocularity.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Psychofish rolled 5 10-sided dice: 1, 9, 7, 5, 4 Total: 26 (5-50)

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:53 pm
Now that was furstrating- Wazuka was convinced she was on the trail of someone who had certainly been up to some kind of no-good, or wrong, but intended to go it alone. Not only that, but she had the sense to keep the name to herself so long as she meant to investigate privately, which left Denbe curious and in the dark.

Not to mention the obvious- if this man was so clearly suspicious, but she didn't seem entirely sure what his wrong-doing was, it could be matters that fell under his expertise.

And then she turned direction in a moment and the Hare caught the hug with a great deal of confusion, and wasn't even sure if the experience was nice, or baffling. After all, one tended to be a little on guard around folks who had just finished holding sharp things to their throats, not... hugging them.

At least as she took off Denbe barely had to see her start to go before he realized she must be headed after Bayushi-san. And likely a tentful of Scorpions, possibly with no more tact than she'd used only a moment ago.

Knowing he had to at least try to do some damage control, the Hare tried to keep up enough to follow her (especially if she wasn't necessarily headed straight there) or at least to advice a little caution and tact before she started conflict between the Scorpions and the Dragons.

[5k2+3 Stamina/Athletics(Running): 19]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:01 pm
@ Ceremonial Competition, Round 5:

First check: Doji Koan gains a Free Raise for his final roll!
Second check: Doji Koan gains a Free Raise for his final roll!
Third check: Doji Koan gains a Free Raise for his final roll!

Koan would shake his head. "I have not; it would have dishonored my request if I had. Besides, who I ask to second me is my choice and my concern. I still consider you the best representative of my ideals, Seichiro-san. Hopefully, that does not... make you uncomfortable."

The pleasantness in Koan's gaze seemed to begin to drain away.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:06 pm
@ Scorpion Shenanigans:

Maru would shake her head, raven black locks of hair cascading around her shoulders. "I was waiting for you, Kojiro-san. I wanted to make sure that we could enjoy the experience together... did you not want that, Kojiro-san?" {Investigation [Interrogation] roll of 16 to gauge Kojiro's feelings}  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:19 pm
@Scorpion Shenanigans

Kojiro's feelings indicate he is very happy that Maru decided to wait for him. He also feels slightly ashamed to take up so much time on what is a makework job.

Kojiro smiled brightly. "An experience you say....how about we try something unique. Why don't we drink several rounds of tea with each of us alternating choosing what type of tea to drink?The tea type would reveal an aspect of the chooser. Are you interested?"  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:28 pm
@ Scorpion Shenanigans:

A smile of mysterious intentions would spread across Maru's ruby lips, leaning forward across the table, her chest leaning over her folded arms. "If that's what would please you most, Kojiro-san, then that is what I want as well." She would pause, a curious expression replacing her features, before she would ask, "IS that what would please you most, Kojiro-san?" {Deceit [Seduction] roll of 40 with a raise}

A young peasant girl, the waitress, walked up to the table discreetly around this point, but she was redder than Kojiro's hakama and seemed to want to retreat, at least for the time being.  
Plainsfox rolled 10 10-sided dice: 1, 4, 4, 2, 1, 9, 7, 7, 1, 2 Total: 38 (10-100)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:48 pm
@Scorpion Shenanigans

"I've expressed my desire to you before. My only worry is the time and place. Has the situation changed?' Kojiro would place his hand gently on her arm. "It may be best to decide quickly. Our poor waitress needs an answer.

OOC
Deceit/Seduction (7k3+3 dice to handle explosions)
Penalties: +3 for wound status
Raises: 2
Results: 20  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:05 pm
@ Scorpion Shenanigans:

Maru would turn to face the servant girl, before speaking to her with an authoritarian tone: "Just bring us two cups of the flavor that counts as the house special." Without so much as waiting for acknowledgment from the waitress, Maru would respond with a slight smirk.

"It has." She would trace a long fingernail along the back of Kojiro's hand, while her gaze(?) stayed fixated on his.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:16 pm
@Scorpion Shenanigans

Kojiro nodded. "It is for you to decide." Kojiro would gently take her other hand into his, maintaining her gaze(?).  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:27 pm
@ Scorpion Shenanigans:

"Oh, Kojiro-san... I wish things were that simple..." She bit her lip and turned away slightly, seemingly troubled. "It is... difficult for me to pretend I don't know. About Koyuki. But I've seen the way you look at me, Kojiro-san, and I cannot ignore that either. I've put a lot of thought into it these past four days, each one making me realize how much I've been falling for you..."

Her voice strains, the difficulty of this confession seemingly getting the better of her, for the moment.  
Plainsfox rolled 3 10-sided dice: 1, 3, 2 Total: 6 (3-30)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:45 pm
@ Scorpion Shenanigans

"Would it surprise you that I've felt you've acted more like a wife to me in four days than she has in four years? It is a marriage in name only. She openly flouts my secrets in front of the whole world and then when I ask her to be with me....an Ikoma history is less complicated than what I agreed to. If I could divorce her...."

"So, if I cannot love her, then I will love someone. You cast your net out for me on the first day, Maru-san. Now you have caught me. Will you throw this Scorpion back into the frigid water? We all know how well I swim." Kojiro tried to smile at the faint offering of a joke.

OOC:
Perception/Investigation (3k2)
Raises: 1
Wound Modifiers: 3 points
Results: 5  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:53 pm
@ Scorpion Shenanigans:

Kojiro is PRETTY sure that Maru is being honest about her feelings! Women are confusing!

"I'm glad. You don't know how happy it makes to hear that..." Maru would respond, letting out a sigh of relief, her resolve restoring itself.

"Would you do anything for me, Kojiro? Many men have attempted to court me, but none have captured my heart like you have. But I need to know that I am not giving it away foolishly..."

Maru would caress Kojiro's palm with delicate fingertips, running her nails ever so gently against his wrist and inner forearm, as she eagerly awaited his response.

{Deceit [Seduction] roll of 26 with a raise}  
Plainsfox rolled 8 10-sided dice: 8, 4, 10, 4, 3, 9, 7, 1 Total: 46 (8-80)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:10 pm
@Scorpion Shenanigans

The Scorpion winced inwardly. Maru seemed to have a one track mind regarding these things. "Would it involve a certain feral cat that has been antagonizing you? You know I cannot deal with such things until after the tournament. Besides. the way the tournament is going, I'm sure that on the sixth day, you will be triumphant and the cat will look upon you in awe and terror!"

Kojiro desperately wished the tea was here. He could use it. "But if you desperately want this nuisance removed, I believe I suggested an ... enjoyable course of action on the second day. " The Scorpion sighed as he felt another twinge from his leg. Why did he not have that taken care of?

OOC:
Awareness/Courtier (5k3+3 dice to handle explosions)
Raises: 1
Wound Penalties: +3
Results: 31  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:25 pm
@ Scorpion Shenanigans:

A sinister sneer would spread across Maru's lips, her nails digging a little deeper into Kojiro's arm (but only uncomfortably so). "And that's the reason why you intrigue me so, Kojiro-san. But I will make it official, here and now. As soon as you cut down Kitsu Kyumi in cold blood, I will be yours for the taking, Bayushi Kojiro. Can you do this for me, my love?"

Keesh!

The young waitress had returned with the cups of tea, though she picked an inopportune time to return. She stood there at the end of the table, trembling, having dropped one of the cups of tea, which immediately shattered, its hot contents splashing both Scorpion at the table. "I... I... I..." was all she could stutter, her eyes as wide as saucers, the second cup precariously dangling in her shaky hands.  
[L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games