Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:10 pm
Elegant Kitsune

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Anbu/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 335/335 Stamina 325/325 |-|AC:17500 |-| 7800

User Image

Shikatsu walked up to the man with a smile. "Good work. My name is Shikatsu Nara, and I have a favor of you/ As soon as you think it's possible to, get anyone that was injured to the hospital. Once done, come back and get me. I'll do my best to heal them." He said, wondering just how bad they were injured.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:34 pm

The clone that was followed by Luciano would close the door behind them and have one of the ANBU present that were hidden to make the room soundproof via a barrier jutsu. Turning to face the younger male, he would listen to what he had to say. After the little speech the Genin had put on, the clone thanked him for his compliment. 'That is something my creator has already been thinking about. He just hasn't decided on a name, a leader, or who he wishes to be apart of said group. Upon my dispersal, he will learn of your similar ideas and might actually be encouraged to create said group. Sadly I can not discuss too much more on the topic. Is there anything else?'

Lasuro

The clone that was followed by Shiorei would close the door behind them and have one of the ANBU present that were hidden to make the room soundproof via a barrier jutsu. Turning to face the younger male, he would listen to what he had to say. After his awkward half-assed bow, the clone would sit down in a chair and kick his legs up onto a table, motioning for the Senju male to sit if he wished. 'Thank you, I am sure my creator will appreciate it.' He would give the man a surveying once-over to beat around the bush on his capabilities. 'I see. Thank you for going out and doing such things on your own.' Stretching his arms over his head, the clone would let out a groan before the Senju began to speak again. 'Well Shiorei Senju no Mori, it is a pleasure to meet you.' When the light haired male bowed, the clone bowed his head in return. 'Actually, I would like it if you could sit down so we can have a little talk, if you would please.' The clone would remove his feet from his corner of the table and sit up, resting his arms on the table before crossing them over each other.
Elegant Kitsune

'Well Doku Kaen, nice to meet you.' Masaru would return the male's smile before the Nara decided to jump into the conversation, which he didn't mind, for now. After he was done, Masaru would chip back in. 'After you take any wounded to the Hospital, I would like you to go to the rubble left of the Hokage's Mansion, or well.. My Mansion now I suppose. Anywho, there should be several dead bodies strung about near where the building once stood, and I would like you to take them to the hospital as well.' Turning to Shikatsu he would begin to speak, 'And as for you, when they get there, I would like you to search them. If you can, go through their memories or access parts of their memory banks to learn any jutsu that they may of had. If you recall, they had a special armor during the fight, and I have strong reason to believe it was a jutsu. After that, you may return here for your private audience. Sound fair?' Upon standing up, the Hokage would look back to the Genin male in-front of him. 'After you finish with those little tasks, you may do as you please. There won't be many missions for now until the village has reached a stable point.' Giving both men a slight bow, he would form a seal to make a clone to take his place before leaving. [[ Masaru: EXIT
Clone: Behind Desk.]]

ken-faita

kiropterain1

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:44 pm
Blessings Followed by Sin

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Anbu/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 335/335 Stamina 325/325 |-|AC:17500 |-| 7800

User Image

Shikatsu listened to the new Hokage and thought about it. "I can do a lot with bodies, but not their memories. I will try and find some sign of what the armor was. Also, I will try to find someone who can read his mind. After that, i'll come back to talk. Until then...." He said as he vanished, leaving no trace behind him.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:52 pm
User Image
Doku Kaen
Konoha's Pale Flame
Chakra Pool: 360/360 || Stamina Pool: 160/160

Doku listened to Shikatsu, and the Hokage. As the Hokage vanished he turned to Shikatsu and spoke " I will go and do my best, do you have any idea as to the number of people and bodies I will be bringing?" he asked as he looked at the man, Doku was a fresh genin, so he wasn't very familiar with the details of the attack. He looked at Shikatsu once more and spoke " Also... should I handle the wounded in any specific manner? I obviously want to cause as least pain as possible, but is there some kind of stretcher or something I could use?" he asked wondering how to transport them. He could, if need be, simply fireman carry them, but he supposed that might lead to further injury.

kiropterain1

ken-faita

Kai Takahashi Dun

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:17 pm
User Image
User Image

Konoha Genin ll Uchiha Clan ll Ninjutsu - Genjutsu ll Chakra: 480/480 ll Stamina 40/40
▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Techniques Used:

Quote:

User Image
                            Izuma turned to the silver-haired male who laid a hand upon his shoulder. Apparently, he was not pleased with Izuma's actions regarding Masaru's headband. Maybe he could of thought about what he was doing before he did it, seeing this action as a possible display of disrespect. Before he could apologize to Masaru and the silver-haired male, Kansuke spoke up in his defense. In response the Hatake made his own mocking remark, and proceeded explaining his reason for being here. He was requesting Izuma as his student, in which Izuma would of accepted, not having a squad at the moment, but ultimately, it was not his choice to make. His brother kindly declined the offer, explaining that Izuma was placed in a squad with Kansuke as his guide due to a plan being setin motion. Having very little knowledge on this plan Masaru had created, he wouldn't dare question it. If Kansuke were to be his guide, then he should be training, so that at the very least, he would be able to keep up with Kansuke's pace... as best as a Genin could. As Masaru's reign had only just begun, he was already busy performing the natural duties of a Kage. Not wanting to waste anymore time, Izuma made his way out of the door. [Exit]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

It wasn't shocking that she had raised the hairs at the nape of peoples necks with her comment. Masahiro immediately voicing his opinion on the subject matter. Will of fire? Jae never had that. She had tried but the ice inside of her was something that could not be melted. The hopes of possessing such a 'will of fire' had gone out with the last puff of flame that had consumed Samuru. She watched the Hatake intently for a few lingering seconds before turning her gaze to someone else who had addressed her. Her light blue eyes seemed to harden a bit. Interesting? She hadn't intended to be such a thing. She nodded once in response to his up in the air question about her name. He was proposing she join him on missions. Dangerous missions. She was welcomed to that idea but there was the chance to he could stop her from being as reckless as she wanted to be at the moment. She didn't immediately respond, her gaze studying him with a surveying stare for a few silent seconds. He held an edge to him that anyone sane would avoid. Perhaps she should take him up on his offer. Even as Masaru cut in she did not respond, merely shifting her attention to the newly appointed Hokage.

Lover? Samuru had meant so much more to her than the word lover. He had been her future. That had been the direction she had been heading toward. It was gone now and with it so had any hopes and dreams she had vested in such a future. Lover was such a understatement. The sad part was that Samuru had not died for the village. He had hated Konoha. If Jae had not pulled him into her attempt to protect the village he would still be around now. It was that guilt that made living, let alone breathing, almost unbearable. He ended his one sided conversation with her by asking her if she would be willing to engage in a private conversation with him. "I'll go with you." She said aloud, slowly turning to readdress Kansuke. "On the condition that you don't get in my way." She said. There was still no tone of emotion behind her words so despite their context they seemed flat and not as harsh as they should have been. Looking to Masaru she nodded her head once, her simple response to his last statement directed toward her. Yes...this is what I want.

User Image

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:28 pm
User Image
Sacreia Toshigowa

~Konohagakure | Genin | Bloodline/Ninjutsu | Chakra 365/365 | Stamina: 145/145~

Sacreia entered the Hokage's office with her head held high she was proud of her scores that she had received from graduating the academy. On her face she had a nice tribal looking tattoo, she had another one but it was covered up under her jacket on her left upper part of her arm. Her hands wrapped in bandages like she had injured her hands but what she really had was her extra mouths that she used with her techniques. She wore what seemed to be a leather jacket zipped half way, a pair of black army boots, a small white shirt under her jacket; pants that had a hole in the left knee and one really close to her butt on the right side.

She really didn't care too much about style so her old clothes would do just fine. Positioned on her hips were two medium sized satchels that looked to be carrying almost nothing, but what lay inside was her clay that she had since she started at the academy. Looking around she saw some of the windows of the office were cracked and or broken. Turning to the Hokage Sacreia bowed in respect. "I have come to present you with my scores and ask for a headband." She wasn't sure if this was exactly how you addressed the Hokage but it seemed like a good start.

She then looked around again speaking out not really directly at anyone in particular mostly just stating something out loud. "Looks like you guys had a tough one, well I take this as a kind of challenge." She then pointed to herself with her bandage covered hands. "I vow to become stronger; to be able to help keep this from happening again. That is a promise." She then smiled slightly, more of a half smile but still a smile none-the-less trying to show that she was sincere about everything that was said here in the office.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:44 pm

User ImageUser Image

After listen to the Hokage Luciano was surpised to here that he had the same idea which was a relief. "well any missions you want me to do or something, like anything you need me for, I can be of great help, I could be your master spy or get any information that you may need, Im available, I just want to be of use for anything Masaru - san".

Village • Konohagakure | Rank • Genin | Age • 14 | Class • NinJutsu | SubClass • Sensor | CHA • 400/450 | STA • 50/50 | AC • 450 | Ryo • 300 | kikaichu • 500 / 500 |

OOC
Jutsu Used
Jutsu Learned
Jutsu Active
Mission

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Elegant Kitsune

Dapper Gekko

2,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:28 pm
Shiorei Senju no Mori
The Exodus Flood

Konohagakure || Genin || Age: 16 || Sensor/Ninjutsu || Suiton/Doton/Mokuton || Chakra: 580/840 || Stamina: 110/110 || AC: 000 || Ryo: 000

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Shiorei nodded taking a seat, crossing his legs, sitting tall, and rested his hands in his lap. "Not at all." He replied ensuring to make eye contact with the Uchiha clone. A gesture of submission to the Hokage (or in this case his clone). He may not be accustom to dealing with the outside world let alone an Uchiha. He could remember tales of the wrongs committed by those of the Uchiha from his elders, but he would not allow blood-born prejudice consume. He had to believe that the Hokage was an honorable person who won his title through sweat and determination and not by hypnotizing a room. But in the back of his mind he could hear the voice of his grandfather voice warning him against trusting an Uchiha.

He pushed the voice to the back of his mind. He had came to Konoha after his brother. It was his task to help guard him, but it was also his opportunity to get out from beneath his brother's shadow and for that he was ready to step up to any challenge. May it be the heavens or the earth he had to move to do so. "How may I be of service Hokage-sama."

User Image

"We shall flood the land to wash away the living...
We shall salt the earth so nothing can grow...
Only then will they realize the error in their ways...
Only then will they learn to fear and respect...
Mori no Senju Ichizoku again..."

Chakra/Stamina Recovery:
Out of Combat +15
Stuff Almost Fixed:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:23 pm
The clone that sat behind the Hokage's desk turned to face Kaen as he started to speak, only to accidentally be ignored as the Nara vanished from the building. Coughing, he would begin to reply, 'The number at this moment is uncertain. It bothers me to say this, but if they are awake, could you.. you know.. knock them out so that they wont have to suffer while being transported to the hospital? It might seem wrong, but it's for their comfort and I am sure they would understand. I thank you ahead of time Doku-kun. You are dismissed unless any further questions.'
ken-faita
I will reply for him as he made his exit post.

The clone would lean back in his chair and kick his feet up onto the desk that didn't contain the color assorted headbands. Around that time a seemingly happy girl would make her way into the room dressed rather uncaring-ly. When she asked for a headband, the clone would simply no d it's head to the desk for her to choose any color she desired. 'Yes, we did.' Before he was able to say anything else, she practically took the words out of his mouth which caused the clone to chuckle slightly. 'Aha, you beat me to it. Thank you. You are Sacreia correct? You see this handsome white haired male to your left here? His name is Masahiro Hatake and he will be your new sensei. His squad has some openings and I think you would fit in nicely.' He would return her smile before using his head to lazily nod towards Masahiro.
Kiko_Alacran

The clone that was with Luciano would simply nod his head. 'You can go and help rebuild the village if you wish to get in some missions and some spending money. No really official missions will issued until the village is at a stable standpoint.'
Lasuro

'Mkay, so listen. I am not like the other Uchiha alright? Well, at-least my creator isn't. He isn't on even terms with the clan aside from him family, so you can stop being so stiff. You have no reason to feel as you do. And I would like to thank you once more for what you did to help the village, and after we are done here, you can drop by the mission board for a little payment for your efforts. (You may also add the mission twice to your character sheet/records.) But I would like to ask you for one more favor and that would be to restore our forests that were burned down.'
Elegant Kitsune

Quote:

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:42 pm

User ImageUser Image

"okay Hokage - san, me and my kikaichu will help rebuild the village to a stable point so that things could get moving along, after that ill come back let you know, and continue to train until you need me again". With that being said Luciano walked out of the private room with his hands still buried in his pockets. As he walked out he saw a girl with a nice shade of blonde hair, a interesting tattoo under her eye, wrapped hands, an odd style of clothes and a chakra pool of 365 as well as being of the Bakuton bloodline.

"hmm she looks interesting." Luciano thought as he say how perfect the color was of her eyes since they was a amber like color, the color of amber which he felt could imprison his beetles. "Maybe ill see her around." Luciano whispered. With that being said, Luciano walked out of Hokages office heading towards the Mission Boards area hoping to get the Village to the right point so that things move along quicker.

[Exits]

Village • Konohagakure | Rank • Genin | Age • 14 | Class • NinJutsu | SubClass • Sensor | CHA • 450/450 | STA • 50/50 | AC • 450 | Ryo • 300 | kikaichu • 500 / 500 |

OOC
Jutsu Used
Jutsu Learned
Jutsu Active
Mission

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:46 pm
Shiorei Senju no Mori
The Exodus Flood

Konohagakure || Genin || Age: 16 || Sensor/Ninjutsu || Suiton/Doton/Mokuton || Chakra: 595/840 || Stamina: 110/110 || AC: 000 || Ryo: 000

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

"Sorry, but there are something things that can't be broken in a day..." He rose to feet, "Your creator has done nothing to warrant my caution and for that I offer him every courtesy." He pushed the chair in. It was not that he was stiff purposely. The Senju no Mori have held onto their grudge against the Uchiha. It was a hatred that span many generations and the reason they had originally split from the Senju of Konoha. He did not wish to allow it to control his action, but his grandfather's teaching were very literally beaten into his flesh.

"Unfortunately, though I hate to admit it. I am not the Senju best suited for restoring a forest. Asked me to flood the land, salt the earth but not sew life. My skills fall sort of such things." It was a painful thing to admit. The statement only further hid him in his brother's shadow. He opened the door slowly, "these things could not be helped...U-" In a rare moment his grandfather almost came from his lips

User Image

"We shall flood the land to wash away the living...
We shall salt the earth so nothing can grow...
Only then will they realize the error in their ways...
Only then will they learn to fear and respect...
Mori no Senju Ichizoku again..."

Chakra/Stamina Recovery:
Out of Combat +15
Stuff Almost Fixed:

Elegant Kitsune

Dapper Gekko

2,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:53 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Genin-Ninjutsu-Medical-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

A swift gust of wind could be felt as Jurei appeared next to his younger brother in a small flurry of leaves. He overheard bits of the conversation on the way here and judging from the tone, his brother Shiorei was about to let something slip. As he appeared next to him he firmly slapped his hand over his younger siblings mouth to avoid him saying anything overly insulting. With a nervous laugh and a bow he spoke. "Forgive my brother Hokage-sama, for he sometimes speaks through a voice that is not his own." he said with a nervous laugh, removing his hand from his brothers lip. He bowed and rose. "Forgive my rudeness Hokage-sama, I am Jurei Senju no Mori, Shoiorei's brother. How may I be of assistance?"

Chakra: 815/815
Stamina: 135/135

User Image

Blessings Followed by SIn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:23 am
'That may be the case, but it needs to be worked on to create an equal balance. Less friction the more things go smoothly. You do understand this basic concept right?' The clone would glance up to the now standing male with slightly narrowed eyes. 'Why do you claim that? I was raised to believe Senju members could create forests with such ease as if it was basically second nature?' The slip of words probably would of ticked off Masaru a small bit, but the clone didn't care for it portrayed Masaru's more lax and lazy side.
Elegant Kitsune

It was then that a male appeared in the room and slapped his hand over the other male's mouth. 'I don't care much about it. However, if it was the real me, he might of taken offense from lack of respect.' The clone would wiggle around in his seat until he got comfy again. 'Seeing as that your brother said he can't, then possibly you may be able to accomplish where he fails. Can you restore our forests that were burned down?'
Punished Knight
You wouldn't of known they were in there because of a barrier set up that made the room soundproof both ways, but I'll let it slide because I don't really care atm, it's nothing important anyways.

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:48 am
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Genin-Ninjutsu-Medical-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

Jurei scratched his head in thought for a moment. He stroked his chin for a moment and chuckled slightly to himself before speaking. "Why of course Hokage-sama. I'll leave right away." he said softly smiling. It was pleasant to see his little brother again. It was a shame he'd be sent off so soon to regrow the forest.

Chakra: 815/815
Stamina: 135/135

User Image

Alright my bad. What rank mission could I count this as when I go?

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games