Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:03 am
User Image

Until my last heart stops beating, I will never give up.

Kumogakure ☁ AC: 0 ☁ Ryo: 0 ☁ Genin ☁ Jiongu
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Toby finally arrived at the Raikage's office after leaving the dojo. Getting to the entrance of the massive building, Toby stopped for a second. He was always amazed at the sight of this thing. Bending back a little bit, he tried to look all the way to the top. Starting to lose his balance some, Toby shifted hi weight and popped back upright. Opening the door, he went into the lobby and ran up to the desk. Placing his hands on the desk, Toby was almost shaking from being so excited. A few seconds passed and the secretary finally addressed him. "Can I help you?" Toby nodded a few times and smiled big. "The Raikage said that if I came here and asked for a headband, you would give me one! So I'm here to ask for a headband!" The secretary laughed a little at Toby's excitement. It wasn't a laugh to make fun of him but it was good to see people excited like this. Unlocking a drawer, the secretary opened it up and pulled a headband out. Handing it over to Toby they smiled. "Here you go." Toby smiled and took the headband in his hands. "Thank you." He bowed a little bit and headed out of the building.
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Bukijutsu ☁ Sensor ☁ Chakra: 260/260
Jutsu Used:
OOC:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Rather than the actual clone, an attendant had walked in with a note. Taking full instruction with what the Doki clone had mentioned before she scurried off. The note would say anyway;

"We'll be camping at Storm Mountain for Haki's training, Lady Raikage! I think he could use the experience and what a better way to get back on track! We will be gone for a week or maybe less. I'll be sure to make up all the work after I return from my leave of absence! Excelsior!"

- Sincerely, Kodoki Dokijima. [ Smiley Face ]

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:06 am
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

[Working on trying to juggle life and mod stuff, folks. Please forgive me, it's been difficult to keep at this.]

Kinpaku had made her way from the dojo, wrapped in melancholy and joy. It was a feeling that was... oxymoronic and paradoxical at best. It was difficult to treat her son so, as if he were just another villager. It was only in fairness, and in hopes of not alienating the boy from others that she did what she could, as a leader and as a mother, but it wasn't exactly what he wanted, or maybe even understood. There was a lot of subtlety involved here. Biting her lip, she settled upon her seat, when she was greeted with a note. Doki took the boy out somewhere...

Then there was Daitomi. Was it true? Affection and devotion was a horrible thing, the two of them having opened to one another so... The woman slumped in her seat for the moment pondering what all had gone wrong. Maybe Ouninushi would have been better? Or at least one of the female ANBU she kept near. She sighed. All she could do is now would be to work on growing stronger. Make herself something more. In the end, Kinpaku had to admit to her own weakness, but then came how it would be to combat it? Spirituality and enlightenment wouldn't save her people, or her loved ones. Breathing in deeply, she exhaled just so. She'd grow. She had to. Someone else entirely, if she had to. Life was all an act anyhow.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:53 pm
User Image
Shadow Spirit

Bukijutsu || Sensor || Chakra: 220 || Ryo: 0 || Ac: 0

Fear the Shadows, and the Spirits of other, for true power follows when they are one.

Making his way into the Raikage's building he sighed as he made his way towards her office. His death knives rested on his lower back as he began to focus on everything around him. He felt the Raikage's presence in her office as he chuckled and began to pick up his pace. Reaching her door he stopped and took deep breath before knocking on the door to her office. Once done he stood off to the side and drew on of his knives beginning to pick his nails as he waited. He was patient and could wait for a bit but too long and he would just leave and head to his training. He finished with his nails and sheathed his knife closing his eyes relaxing thinking to himself.

Rain pain upon those who hurt the innocent, for this is my strength, and my bravery.  

Lucifer Lord of Death

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:05 pm
User Image
User Image

[Genin][Genjutsu/Sensor][Raigyo][Kumo][Chakra: 245]

Kasumi walked up to the Raikage's door, anticipating her chance to get her headband and begin formally training with a squad. A squad with the handsome archer. As she made her way up to the room, she noticed another boy was standing at the door already. For her that signaled that she had come at the perfect time. The Raikage was definitely back in full swing around the village. She simply stood next to the boy as it seemed he had already knocked. He was probably here for the same thing she and Myurai were here for. Except he was just here for a headband, not a squad assignment. Kasumi realized that they did need a third person for their squad, but she wanted it to be the tamer she met at the dojo. At least if the tamer decided he didn't want to, the small boy would make a nice addition also. "Hello there, I'm Kasumi. You here for a headband too?" The flower child asked in a friendly tone.

OOC:

User Image

Azeiel The Fallen

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:20 pm
User Image
Shadow Spirit

Fear the Shadows, and the Spirits of other, for true power follows when they are one.

Shadow looked over at the girl who spoke to him and eyed her slowly looking over her person, and then her body as a smirk appeared on his face. She was beautiful that was for sure but she may have already been spoken for so he decided to not even try to hit on her as he straightened up and turned his smirk in to a polite smile, Why hello there, Kasumi. My name is Shadow, and why yes I am. I was also hoping to be put in a squad but that can wait if it must. His hands grazed over his knives at his lower back before he placed one of them in his pocket and extended the other towards her keeping the polite smile on his face. He kept alert just in case she had a follower or two, for a beautiful girl like her never traveled alone.

Rain pain upon those who hurt the innocent, for this is my strength, and my bravery.  

Lucifer Lord of Death

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:28 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Gennin ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 00000 ¥ AC:00000000 ¥ Chakra :270 ¥

Myurai walked the stairs with a smile as he watched Kasumi. Once he reached the top he saw another young boy. He raised an eyebrow at him and said," Another genin yes." His hands drifted to his arrows behind his back. He didnt know why but the genin seemed..... off for some reason. Maybe he was being absurd but he still was on edge.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:03 pm
User Image
User Image

Kasumi took in the greeting from the boy. He was very polite, but she couldn't help but feel he wasn't all together in the head. Something was off about him that even she had a hard time figuring out. When he placed the knife in his pocket she couldn't help but be a little more alarmed. He held out his hand for her to shake. Her hesitance would be noticed as she got the courage to take his hand and shake gently. "Pleasure to meet you." She said with a warm smile. Kasumi heard Myurai come up behind them, and she turned her head gently to see him. She noticed he had a hand near his arrows, signaling that he had gotten the same vibe she had. In order to keep peace though, Kasumi acted as if nothing was wrong. "Myurai, this is Shadow."

OOC:

User Image

Azeiel The Fallen

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Lucifer Lord of Death

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:13 pm
User Image
Shadow Spirit

He noticed her hesitation and took that as fear as he closed his eyes and let her shake his hand. He had given her the creeps that much was sure and when he heard the steps of another he looked over at him and noticed him fiddling with his arrow on his back and pulled his other hand out of his pocket as well as let his hand fall after she finished shaking it. Were they really about to fight him? What did he do? He kept an eye on both of them as he moved to the other side of the area in front of the Raikage's door while his left hand slipped to his knife. I have no idea why you two both feel something off about me but if it shall keep a fight from happening I shall stay over here. I mean no harm at all. His hand never left his knife as his eyes fully focused on the man with the arrows as he was going to be a problem for him. Hopefully his speed would allow him to get in close if a fight did start. However, this female did have something that she could be hiding as well as he should keep his sensory skills on her and watch over her very closely.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:19 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Gennin ¥ Hyouton ¥

Myurai nodded as Kasumi introduced him and the boy moved away. As he did Myurai took three steps forward and one to the right positioning himself between him and her. Myurai didnt think much of it but he removed his hands from his arrows and crossed them in front of his chest and said," A pleasure to meet you. As for the greeting a second ago well. One must trust their gut you see." He looked over his shoulder and said," What do you think, possible number three?"

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:39 am
User Image
User Image

Kasumi nudged Myurai in his side as he spoke about the boy. She swiftly moved from behind him, to next to him."Our number three will be the tamer, remember?" She said with a tilt of her head. "Word of advice Myurai: don't stand in front of me like that again." Her sass was dully noted. She couldn't stand it when men treated her like some damsel in distress. Although Shadow was giving off a bad vibe, she doubted that he would attack them. If he did though, she was more than capable of handling herself. Kasumi then knocked on the door a little harder than the boy had. "At this rate we might as well walk in, don't you think?" She said with a laugh.

OOC:

User Image

Azeiel The Fallen

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:47 am
User Image
Shadow Spirit

Shaking his head he chuckled as he lifted one hand to cover his right eye, before letting it drop and smiled again. He was defiantly not trusted by most people in this village and he thought these two were the same. Moved over to the door of the Raikage's office he waited against the wall just to the right of it and sighed as he was finished with the conversation and began to occupy himself by humming softly as he was still alert to the movements of the others around him. He took in note that the girl was had already put a team together and thought that it might be nice to spar with them sometime, but that was a little while away. His hands folded in front of his chest as he thought to himself continuing to hum softly as he thought of trying to find a squad for himself.

Lucifer Lord of Death

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:50 am
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

[I'm warning you now, I'm not fond of being quoted as an alert to post. So uh... just don't. If I don't reply in a couple of days, send me a private message letting me know something is there, don't just constantly quote me.]

The voices outside the door were something to remind her that becoming someone else wasn't so simple. Inhaling deeply, her voice boomed, carrying through the new office gloriously. "You may enter. All of you." There had been three different voices outside, ones she barely recognized. Likely genin among them all, she bit her lip, and pulled together her composure. She kept her flask on her desk for the moment, while she was rummaging about in the drawers of her new desk, at long last settling upon three of the new plates of steel.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:00 am
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Gennin ¥ Hyouton ¥

Myurai smirked over his shoulder at her as she spoke and said," Call it instinct." When he heard the booming voice he smiled," Nice pipes" He said to himself. He shook his head and straightened himself up as he opened the door first and walked in. A quick look around and he approached the desk as he looked over the Raikage. She wasn't bad either. Not as good Kasumi but still worth a look. He bowed at the waist as his brown hair obscured his face from view.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:01 am
((OOC: That was an accident, I meant to edit that so I was quoting Joker. My apologies for the inconvience Mana.))  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games