Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:37 pm
Tayu stopped and stared, disbelieving, at Nowe cutting into the floor. "Nowe, think! Don't you remember studying this guy in the academy? A hole in the ground won't protect you! The Amaterasu black flames keep burning until they've completely destroyed their target! That's us, idiot!" She hadn't meant to call her current team leader an idiot, but he was being one right now. "Come on, Nowe!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:40 pm
{all of team 2 went poof? cat_crying }  

Xistund

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:41 pm
When the bombs went off, Itachi closed his eyes, leaving both Amaterasu to cancel each other out as Zane retreated.

"What the hell are you doing? We have to get out of here!" Zane said to Nowe, knowing he couldn't hold off Itachi forever.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:00 am
User Image

Once upon a time there was a girl
You really wouldn't call her typical
Had her own definition of cool
She lived in her own world

Kiri looked to Kin, who was technically the leader of the mission. "Mind if I tag along with you guys? Seeing as my mission died?" She asked with a laugh. "I'm heading back to Konoha anyways."

User Image

She had her own style, her own rules
She played along like it was usual
Nobody really even knew her name
To her life was one big game

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:24 am
( Actually I was thinking Zane was team leader XP but i guess that was never specefied was it? *shrugs* )

Nowe looked back at his team mates with a bit of a smile, "Then run then, I'm not trying to hide at the moment. I don't feel like leaving with mission failure. I'll catch up." Those were his last words before he dropped through the floor, fading into the darkness.

He began running as fast as he could, waving his way through corridors, and going down whenever he could. All the while he was thinking, i'm going to die, I'm going to die, I'm going to die.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:20 am
"Damn it! Tayu, take Kyo and get outta here, I'll get Nowe!" Zane yelled and dropped through the floor and chased after Nowe. I am not letting him do this crap again! Zane thought as he ran after Nowe.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:45 am
"What--? Zane! Idiots," Tayu muttered, grabbing Kyo's arm and running the opposite way. "They're gonna get themselves killed. A mission's not a failure if there's no way to get it done."

Kin nodded and hopped onto one of the rats Kikou had provided. "Sure, Kiri. You finished your own mission and aided us in part of ours. Grab a rat and come along."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:07 pm
Kikou smiled as he got on the rat. "Consider yourself apart of the team Kiri."  

Xistund

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:25 pm
User Image

((Zane isn't there. xP And Kin is the oldest one of the team, so Kiri automatically looked to her.))

"Thanks guys." Kiri said with a smile. She chose a rat, seating herself on it's back. "You know, I can honestly say I would never have imagined using rats as mounts." She looked at her rat curiously. "This should be interesting."

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:37 pm
"well they might not be as fast as a horse but they are good at hiding and can dash pretty fast and in ways they are the oringel ninja's" he said getting alot of this information from the head rat himself. "Though Rats don't like people who make alot of noise." He remembered what he had to do to get the head rat to let him summon him and it was hard to out stealth a rat.  

Xistund

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:59 pm
User Image

Kiri looked curious as she listened. "You know, in a way you're right. They are the original ninja. I'm glad you're their summoner though, not me." She laughed lightly. "I'm not much for stealth. I'd rather go in swinging and just get it over with. Though I do realize stealth is needed at times and I'm not trying to slight it at all." She added, patting her rat and hoping he didn't take offense.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:07 pm
( was refering to what Tayu said, not Kiri XP )

Nowe continud navigating through halls, forcing himself to stay calm as he tried to figure out where some of the darker research was going to be held. Finally, he made it to one room in particular. It was old, dusty, and stained with dry blood. He began to quickly skim through a few scrolls, picking out a few before turning around to begin his escape.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:42 pm
As Nowe turned around Zane aimed a punch for the guy's chest. "Would you stop doing that?! Do you have even the slightest idea of what Kiri would do to me if she found out you got burned up looking for some creepy voodoo textbook and no one went after you?!" Zane shouted furiously.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:13 pm
User Image

((Love how he's worried about Kiri and not Itachi. xP ))

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:56 pm
((He's not worried about someone he can fight, he can fight Itachi, kill him even, but he can't take on Kiri, she's one of those people he's not allowed to kill so he won't bother fighting. XD ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games