Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:06 pm
Pure T0rture

"Sorry for starting up the shaking... It seems I reminded myself of how I almost drowned. I really hate thinking of all the various ways I've died, but there's always gonna be a reminder somewhere," Runealis breathed out softly while gently wrapping his arms around the faerie. She was so sweet and deserved someone better than him. She shouldn't have to endure all of the strains of being with a murderer like him... At hearing Adramalech's question, however, he gave a slight nod and let go of her long enough to tap one of his earrings so the jacket would drop into the demon's lap. "There ya go. It's a comfortable jacket by the way. I can see why you were always wearing it."

"Glad to hear you're both alright. Relaxation time now 'cause I can't fix my brother ye- Holy shizznit! Ow! Owowowowow! Mom, when did dad and you get here? And please let go of my ear," Sheik started off cheerfully only to nearly have a heart attack when a strawberry blonde woman dressed in Sheikah garb grabbed him by the ear and started dragging him off the porch. A dark redheaded male dressed similarly picked up Trevor and followed behind her until something seemed to click and he turned back to the porch.

"Sheik, why are we only just now seeing Watari after all these years? I swear, you kids never show those of us who created you any respect... Hey, Watari! The entire Sheikah clan was horrified when we found out you were dead. You guys should stop by sometime so we can see if the goddess of time will let Sheik return the necklace to you since it is rightfully yours. Anyhoo, we're going to go off a little ways and have Sheik unfreeze his brother and then we'll be back and we want to meet our grandchildren. Be prepared for that. Good spell, Mr. Skylar," a muffled yet deep male voice responded from behind the mask while the male gave Watari a friendly wave. He then gave Skylar a quick thumbs up before running over to his wife tapping her foot impatiently with Sheik's ear still in her grasp.

"Hon, like you have a purpose. And you, young man, pull your mask back up. You're supposed to be protecting time itself, not letting your intimate urges get to you. This is why you were our third option. I knew you'd be getting all frisky like your father's sister just like Trevor did. You're still far too young to be concerned with that much less to know what love is," the muffled female hissed irritably while getting a heavy sigh from her youngest son. "Mom, you're embarrassing me! This is not a discussion sons are supposed to have with their mothers. Dad, please get your wife to let go of my ear. She's making us sound like we're horny teenagers." "No 'cause I agree with her. You're gonna end up like Trevor did if you keep getting lost in urges. I know I said you should use it or you'll lose it, but I was thinking more along the lines of m-" "Dad! Oh. My. God... Everything that's wrong with us..." "It's a natural bodily function for young men so you shouldn't be so embarrassed by it. It was far more embarrassing for your brother. Your mother walked in on him with your sister." "I repeat; everything that's wrong with us..." This brief conversation was followed by a quick flash and the four disappearing in a dust cloud that came with the flashbang.

"D-did Sheik's parents just -?"

"Yep... Sheik probably wants to die right now 'cause Kana just got a brief glimpse of their true nature..."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:43 am
Dantes river

"it's alright. You okay" Lianna hummed, hugging him again.
"heh, yeah. It's fireproof to boot, so that's a bonus." he snorted, pulling it on. Yeah, that's definitely better. Now that things felt normal, he could focus on keeping the fae back.
"they'd better bring him back soon. I'm cold now." kana laughed softly, rubbing her arms before a large white and green tail formed and wrapped around her. "Huh... Guess that's how I do that." She blinked, poking the tail before she felt the ears on her head.
"um.... Thanks....?" Skylar blinked, tilting his head to the side as he watched them pull sheik away.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:37 pm
Pure T0rture

"That's why you originally gave it to me, Adra," Runealis snickered lightly before nodding at Lianna's question. Wrapping his arms around her once again, he gave her a gentle squeeze. "I'll be alright. Having you all here, even just having you so near, makes me feel alive. So long as I'm alive, I have a chance to fix all of my mistakes even if I don't know how."

"They should, especially if they're serious about meeting Truth and Deception. Those two are their first grandchildren after all even though they still look twenty," Watari sighed lightly from the hammock. Like he'd said, the four reappeared in a bright flash with Trevor and his parents bickering in what sounded like gibberish and Sheik covering his ears with a very unhappy look in his eyes, all four in the traditional Sheikah attire with their masks pulled up over the lower half of their face.

"Shoot me. Just end it here and now before they return to a language besides that of the Sheikah," Sheik grumbled while starting to return to the porch before his dad caught him by the back of his shirt and pointed to him. Trevor then swung a fist at his dad without the slightest bit of hesitation make the elder male release Sheik as they started up in a full-out brawl.

"And here we go again. Tyvinda, you're not seventeen anymore much less trying to defend the love you developed over a girl. And sure, Sheik has seen has future lover and knows her name. Big fricking whoop! You remember who had the necklace last? The love never lasted just like yours and Karma's love. You wanna know why? It wasn't a genuine thing! Your father and I have been through Hell and back and we're still together. You got married young on a whim and what do you have to show for it, Tyvinda? She left you with two little girls and even they abandoned you. You don't even know how to behave around them," the muffled female voice snapped only for both of the older Sheikahs to sigh when Trevor was finally pinned to the ground by his father. "Control your emotions, Tyvinda. We've told you, your sister and brother this for years and yet here you are swinging wildly because you don't like the truth. How are you going to protect anything, protect anyone, with a temper like this?" "Shut up! I don't regret what I did. At least I can say none of my children turned into psychotic bxtches like Sheila did." At hearing the thwack of a fist hitting something, Sheik turned back to where Trevor was remaining as defiant as ever in a staredown with his father who had one hand pinning his eldest son's arms and one hand prepped for decking him again.

"You're both only together 'cause you have the same thought process... Perhaps it's you who doesn't understand... Get off him already. He didn't back down when he ran off to marry her and he's not going to back down now. He's as stubborn as mom is..."

"Only because he still wouldn't know manners if they hit him in the face. Get up, boy. Which ones are our grandchildren?" the elder male growled irritably before standing up and glancing at the porch. At seeing Deception wave at him, he gave a slight wave back only to sigh when Sheik and Trevor both removed their masks. Unlike Sheik, however, Trevor's face had a red splotch from where his dad had punched him. "Truth's asleep and Deception just waved at ya. Leave them alone. I don't want either of them having anything to do with either of you." "How sweet of you. So do we get introductions?" "Everyone, this is Sheik's and my parents, Leviticus and Serai Shadowfang. Mom and dad, this is a bunch of people you don't need to be involved with. Introductions made." "Everything that's wrong with us... And the sand's frozen again... I like the tail and ears by the way."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:43 pm
Dantes river

"as long as you want me, I'll be here"Lianna hummed, hugging him again. Glancing over when Trevor and Sheik re-appeared with their parents, she smiled softly and waved.
"Nice to meet more of Princess's family." Rissa grinned, waving to the elder sheikah.
Letting out a slight whimper, Truth curled into Lulu's chest, kicking her feet some as she tried to fight her nightmare.
"th-thanks...." she blushed, hiding her face with said tail.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:33 am
Pure T0rture

"Glad to hear it," Runealis smiled gently as he kissed her atop her head. Would Sheik get mad if he hit his parents with a shoe? No, but the girls might and he really didn't feel like leaving Lianna's side... There might've also been a couple fae still staring at him that was weird ing him out, but whatever. Let's just hope my luck doesn't get you killed... Or just make you disappear like Silk did, he inwardly sighed while trying to remain as calm as when he originally met Lianna.

"You don't want to know 'em long," Sheik and Trevor muttered in sync with each other. Sitting down beside Kana, Sheik flashed her a smile only to pull her down into his lap, being careful so as not to hurt her tail any. In his stead, Trevor stuck his tongue out while giving his parents a one fingered salute. He, of course, sat down behind Deception where he wrapped his arms around her in a hug whether she wanted one or not.

"Sheik vaguely told me what happened before I noticed the king and queen of Bxtchfest were behind me so don't worry about updating me on what I missed," Trevor grumbled as his chin rested on his daughter's shoulder. He wanted to be sure his parents would remain at a distance from his daughters after all.

"Tyvinda, you're such a pain... Now you've brainwashed your little brother into believing we're evil. oh well. so long as you don't taint little Watari. It's nice to meet you all too," Serai sighed while never removing her mask, one hand on her hip as her bright golden-red eyes shifted over all of those on the porch including Adramalech on the roof. Kids. Almost all of them were kids! "So... My sweet little Watari, do you recall how you die so we can deal with your murderer properly or are you still as Sheik called "shell-shocked"?" Instead of answering, Watari shrunk down as much as he could into the hammock without bothering Krystina before covering his face with the blanket.

"Of course that's his response... Hon, it probably still horrifies him considering the condition we'd found him in. Such memories aren't something someone should have to relive. Isn't that right, Mr. Sareila?" Leviticus almost seemed to hum in a cheerful manner before just seeming to vanish from where he stood to where he was hanging upside-down above the black-and-white haired male and Krystina. As he went to move the blanket, however, several knives from off and on the porch hit against the wall and roof whereas Leviticus was now sitting on the roof with one foot tucked under him. "Aw~. You guys are so mean~. Boo..."

"And you wonder why your kids hate you, Levi. You certainly haven't changed since you were fifteen. Neither has Serai."

"You knew my parents when he was fifteen?" Sheik asked curiously while Lucian gently rubbed his thumb against Truth's back.

"Ooh~ He does remember us! As to be expected of the king of all killers. Runealis Sareila, the man untamed by time and one who still isn't taking threats as seriously as he should due to distractions. You truly made Jack the Ripper look like a giant sissy with a mother complex. Hell, you made the demon king Chestra Kuhani killing the Sky Demon King when he was but a mere child look like a child throwing a tantrum! But now look at you... Still trying to find that certain someone in your life still? I wonder which of you will die first this time... Or perhaps it'll be both? We could never predict which it would be when we learned of your affair with Basilisk's daughter. We even thought you two would've had kids by now with how many times you two-" Leviticus snickered before jumping back down to the ground when several knives hit where he'd just been sitting. "Still as hostile as ever behind such a calm, but then again, you've been without your master for how long? Once signed on with the Brotherhood, always signed on. There is no such thing as retirement from our occupation, puppy. That craving for blood isn't because you're a blood demon. You're just so used to it covering your skin that it's become an obsession. It's bloodlust, puppy, and you know it. While the Brotherhood may have lost track of you, we've been watching your every move just like your brother. Didn't know you had a brother, did you? So many secrets the master has kept from his obedient lapdog~."

Seeing Runealis and his mother vanish in unison, Sheik's breath froze for a second until he saw Serai standing behind Lianna with various wires wrapped around the endless' arms and Lianna's neck. "Coward! This is just so typical of you both. Your kids have more balls than you do," Runealis growled lowly as his muscles relaxed and loosened the wires up quite a bit between Lianna and himself.

"We aim to win, puppy. Unfortunately for us, only Sheila got that talent... Well, that is unless you count Tyvinda's other side. His daughters never saw that side of him though. No, they've never seen him become serious before. He's so much like Leviticus it isn't funny," Serai purred before unraveling the wires from around Lianna's neck and tugging Runealis' arms to where he had to follow her towards the porch where she stopped in front of Skylar, Hagen and the infant who began tearing up. "Rÿner was the name of that oh so lonely demon from the stories, kiddies. I told Tyvinda about it after having nearly killed his sister when Sheik was still a baby. He looks very much like that demon, Mr. Hagen, and it isn't a good thing he does. It's some very bad luck on your part." Tugging on the wires again, she smiled viciously beneath her mask as Runealis tugged back on them while ignoring the blood running down his arms, his eyes coldly narrowed at Leviticus who gently patted Lianna on top of the head as if he'd known Runealis would start short just to keep from hurting her. At hearing Lucian growling, Serai just started laughing before patting the werewolf on top of the head herself. "He's a liar, silly goose. You trusted him with so much and yet he only gave you little snippets on himself if not just history. That shows how much he trusted you~ She looks so much like Tyvinda."

"Mom! Cease and desist. Dad, leave Lianna be! You don't need to know what all of her memories are!"

"Boo~ Such terrible children..."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:39 pm
Dantes river

Frowning, Lianna gave a tug at the wire on her neck. "so much for relaxing." she grumbled, flashing hades a nervous grin.
"...you just made a few mistakes" Kana chuckled, watching Serai carefully.
By the time Serai had turned to Lucian, Truth had vanished. "y'know, dad.... i think you were right. i don't want to meet these people." she breathed, now sitting in the tree above Lianna and Leviticus, spinning a dagger in her fingers.
"one; you woke her up" Rissa drawled, watching truth carefully.
"why did i ever think i could have a normal family?" she muttered, her cold gaze drifting back and forth between her grandparents. "now, am i going to have to cut those wires, or will you let my friends go?" she hissed, brushing her braid over her shoulder.
"and two; you pissed her off" Kansei chuckled, padding out of the house.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:37 am
Pure T0rture

"Shadowheart wasn't the only one who drew in bad things like a moth to the flame. I get people killed more often than not," Runealis muttered while ignoring the blood running down into his hands from Serai's wires. "At least she let you out of her wires so the most you gotta worry about is Levi's gift. I wouldn't suggest letting him get physical contact with you. It's not exactly a kind gift. Why do you think Trevor, Sheik and I chunked knives at him when he tried approaching Maso?"

"Told you so. We told you they're the cause for everything wrong with us," Trevor sighed tiredly making Deception's eyebrow raise. Even she could hear the disgust in his voice. At hearing his daughter's voice being so serious, Trevor stood up and stepped off the porch.

"Your friend is released from your grandma's wires. As for him, well, she's making sure he won't try attacking me again. He's still as smart as he used to be too~! He knew if he'd succeeded in stabbing me, the faerie would've been decapitated by his own actions. I like details, Truth, and that's because it's an addiction thanks to the gift I was given in even the smallest of touches," Leviticus almost seemed to cheer while briefly holding up his hands in mock surrender, his attempt to poke Lianna with the uncovered hand having been thwarted by his granddaughter and Sheik yelling at him. Oh well. She was still within arm's reach and if Runealis tried attacking him again, well, he would regret any such action. "You'd think we would really kill them the way they act. It's terrible."

"I know, babe. I know. It's good to see that look in your eyes has settled down, Rune~. Oh wait. It's Hades now, isn't it? Well, it's like we told you, there's a difference between the bloodlust of a vampire and blood demon to your bloodlusts. Ever since you got the blood on your arms, that insane bloodlust you were feeling vanished, didn't it? We know what we're doing so control your temper," Serai purred viciously while removing her wires from Runealis' arms and ignoring his dark glare directed at her. Pointing briefly at the baby, she motioned Skylar to hand him over to her although her eyes glared at Truth from the corner of her eyes. "I wouldn't try anything, little girl. You wouldn't want your grandfather to hurt your father to protect you now, would you? Of course, he's tougher than Sheik, but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want you girls to see the other side of him; the side that isn't quite so bubbly."

"Truth, they aren't normal wires. Just figured I'd give you a heads up and suggest you let me hit 'em with ice first. Like Hades said, however, don't let your skin touch your grandfather's skin even for a moment. He can make you relive every memory within a matter of seconds or project memories he's already gathered into you. It's why he avoided touching me with the involved hand. The only flaw? He picks up on the emotions through every bit of it in the process," Trevor smirked in a vicious manner that made his eyes seem darker than the usual cheer they gave off.

"Heh... So you intend to let your children see this side of you if it means you can protect them from what I can do to them? I suppose I can remove the glove then~. If you're going to strike first, I suppose I shouldn't hold back either," Leviticus chuckled while beginning to remove the glove on his right hand, his eyes flashing from their rather cheerful demeanor into that sinister gaze that Trevor held. Serai, of course, abandoned Runealis' side to return to her husband's side, her eyes watching Truth carefully.

Appearing beside Lianna, Runealis picked her up with ease before vanishing and reappearing on the porch with her. "I hope they're not serious about having a three generation family war in the yard," Runealis sighed tiredly.

Instead of just sitting there like a good little werewolf, Lucian sighed heavily before sliding off the porch and flexing his hand. Within a matter of a couple minutes, Trevor and both his parents were rubbing the tops of their head from where the blind lycan had bopped them on the head. Lucian, on the other hand, was holding his arms out in front of him beneath the tree Truth was in. "We got it, princess. You're a tough cookie, especially when your nap gets interrupted by a couple of people who think they're hilarious causing other people pain whether they're family or not. Jump down already." Turning his head slightly, he added, "Y'all need to shut the fxck up. We're trying to relax here, not grumble about how crappy our parents and children are. You each chose a path to follow in life and no matter how much others may disagree, family is supposed to support their family member's decisions."

"Agreed! Can y'all stop with the negative energy already? This was supposed to be our relaxation time which means calm, peace and tranquility instead of bxtching, moaning and complaining."

"I'll try, but they're not exactly the easiest people to relax around..."

"Ow... Jesus, I didn't think he hit this hard..."

"At least he only hit you once and he's the blind kid!"

"Should've expected as much from a descendant of the first lycan..."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:14 am
Dantes river

looks like they're all thinking about it...." Lianna sighed, pulling out a handkerchief so she could clean the blood from his wrists and neck.
"Memories?" Truth blinked, only to let out a giggle as her body seemed to melt off the tree, reappearing below it as she curled up in Lulu's arms. "Sorry I got all grumpy....." She yawned, kissing his cheek.
"Looks like truth figured out she hasn't got enough energy for a full fight" kana sighed as she hugged Sheik again.
"Doesn't mean she can't pull through on her threats, though." Rissa smiled, the gauntlets that had formed on her hands fading away.
"Where does a girl like you learn magic like that, I wonder." Adra chuckled, watching truth from his spot on the roof.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:42 pm
Pure T0rture

"At least you can see the similarities between them linking them as family. You really don't have to do this. I'll live," Runealis snickered softly while letting Lianna use her handkerchief on his neck. His arms, however, he seemed to twitch about her touching it and kept what blood had run down into his hands clenched between his fingers and the palms. He couldn't argue the fact that he felt less predator-like with the blood in his hands than he'd been feeling in the last twenty-four hours. "Plenty of places... Plenty of teachers..."

"Memories can definitely hurt people, whether they consciously remember it or not. You've seen how Hades gets just by talking about what few memories he has told us. Memories and the emotions that come with them can overwhelm a person. And don't worry about getting grumpy. You've seen how I just behaved after all. We all get pretty crabby if given the chance," Lucian smiled as he gently wrapped his arms around the girl. It was nice feeling her warmth near him once again and perhaps certain people could finally stop bickering after he had bopped them upside the head.

"That doesn't mean she'd win against them even if she had enough energy. Much like Hades and Lulu, they work as a team only more deadly to allies and foes alike," Sheik muttered while brushing his hair out of his face. He then gently hugged Kana back, his fingers gently rubbing against the female's back.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:58 pm
Dantes river
so, that dream with Kana and Shayde happened again...

"some more then others.... can i trust you idiots to behave, or do i need to stay awake longer?" she grumbled, glancing back to the two she refused to call her grandparents.
"i'd agree with you rune, but i just watched her turn her entire body into water and then return it to it's original state. it took me years to do that, and my brothers even longer. i think she might 've kept some of Mara's powers." Adra drawled, his eyes glowing.
"i suppose so, but Truth actually holds back a lot of her stronger powers around you boys." Kana chuckled, curling into his touch with a small blush. "that little trick she just did? that's child's play compared to what she could do with her powers over the spirit realm."
"that is, if she ever bothered to tap those more then on the extreme occasions." Kansei added, tapping her fingers against the siding.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:32 pm
Dantes_river
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:26 pm
Pure T0rture
Seems you really like these characters. ;D Kidding... Or am I? Sorry it's taking forever for all of my responses. Still trying to enroll for college and I've just had a terrible week... sweatdrop

"It took me a year to do that so apparently I learned it faster than you then so ha. We all learn at different paces, Adra. I'm not saying you're incorrect, but I would say she's spent most of her life away from home so it's possible that it's her own abilities. And we're not debating on who the strongest person is here if said person wasn't holding back their abilities. We all have our own strengths and weaknesses," Runealis retorted with a playful smile sliding up onto his face while he wiped his hands against the front of his shirt. Ooh~. He definitely wasn't feeling as bloodlust-y as he'd been feeling at the diningroom table. "Thanks, Lianna. I feel bad for getting blood on ya though just to get you away from Levi. He's always been a jackass. Same goes with Serai. I just wish a certain blonde Sheikah would've told me who his parents were; Sheik. They have a natural gift of pissing me off after all."

"I didn't expect you to know them considering they rarely leave the tribe," Sheik muttered lowly while scratching the corner of his eye nervously. Flashing a half-smile at Kana, he gently brushed a kiss against her cheek. "Sorry they're such jackasses. I didn't want any of you to meet them, but I didn't expect Hagen to have a kid who could alter how the hourglass works. Nice job, guy. Even when you're with us, you're against us. Kidding, kidding. I really didn't though."

"I wasn't expecting it either, Sheik. He just seemed like a normal baby, but then again... I suppose his mother wasn't exactly normal," Hagen sighed while gently taking the infant from Skylar and removing a bottle from his bag. After shaking the bottle in one hand for a few seconds, he made sure the milk came out through the lid before starting to feed him. Of course his comment ended up getting several raised eyebrows at him. "Sahara, my wife, wasn't exactly from this realm. She was capable of altering space whereas her twin sister, Sara, could alter time albeit with more rules to it than Sheik has with the necklace. Once one of them died, however, they both did and their abilities were supposed to be given to a set of twins that would inherit the same laws of existing as Sara and Sahara did... We were actually expecting twins, but instead we got one little boy who began calling things out of portals to which Sky has said he's been trying to talk through. It's definitely been one strange occurrence after the other with him that's for sure."

"Could that be why the shadows suggested Adra and Hades look after him? I think it was technically Ephraim's dark side, but the point is that it was suggested they look after him," Lucian asked curiously while gently brushing a deep red hair out of Truth's face and to keep it from tickling his neck. Runealis just responded with a brief shrug while Hagen raised an eyebrow.

"And Adramalech didn't think to mention this earlier? I think I should've been notified of the shadows suggesting something involving my kid, Adra."

"Y'all were startin' the fight, morons. We merely accepted the challenge while giving Rune the memories he's been trying so desperately to reclaim from the Brotherhood. They didn't exactly like the fact that he learned their secret motive behind creating the Brotherhood and went AWOL because of it. It took hundreds of elite assassins to hunt him down and kill him so they could get him back in their ranks. What's more terrifying than an enemy that can't die permanently after all?" Leviticus grumbled while still rubbing the top of his head. Serai merely nodded before tapping her husband's arm and then pointing back over to Runealis. "I'd have to do it in increments, hon. With how many memories are trapped in his head, I'd get lost within it myself. Actually... You guys want to know the truth from him, right? And, Rune, you want back all of your memories too, am I wrong? Since I'd have to do it in increments, you'd learn what you forgot albeit by reliving it and Serai can project the memories for them from out of your head into theirs. Of course, I can't get the memories that were damaged from before the Brotherhood back for you seeing as you had me try that when I was younger, but everyone would get the answers they were seeking from you and I can update my memory bank from you."

"While that would be helpful, you'd have to take into account the strain-."

"It'd be easier than talking about it myself... There's still things I get choked up about and things I don't like talking about. If Lianna wouldn't mind learning what's all in my head that way albeit in increments, I wouldn't mind sitting there for her with you two putting together my entire history for her... It's not like I enjoyed lying about myself to all of you anyways... Besides that, I'm sure Lulu would like to know how Adra's and my relationship differs from mine and his."

"Hades?!"

"That's two approvals. Miss Lianna, it's up to you apparently. Would you like to get to know the man you've developed a crush on?"

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:03 pm
Dantes river
eh... just a bit... xD
and you're fine, i understand how hectic life can be

"didn't really think on it. i tend to shrug off most of what the shadows say. a lot of it's just rambling to me about checking on the castle and that sort of stuff." the demon shrugged as he landed on the ground.
"speaking of, how is the little guy? he's been pretty chatty, for an infant."
"you could hear him?"
"well, sure. just as clear as i can hear you"
"i-i'm ... i'm alright with it... i-if you're sure about this." Lianna sighed, holding his hand tightly. "it won't hurt you, will it?" she mumbled, more for him then anyone else.
Curling into him some more, Truth gave a small yawn and sighed. "doesn't make you any less dumb. i was only trying to defend my friends...." she mumbled, closing her eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:17 pm
Pure T0rture
x3 You're so awesome!

"Mm... A little, but I'll live through it and so will he. In order to avoid our memories fully synchronizing, however, he's gotta do it in increments. Besides the less fidgety I'll be when talking about my past, it's actually a far kinder method to explaining it. I wasn't exactly the kindest man in the world so I don't mind going through some pain for certain vengeful spirits' stories to be told," the Romanian responded a little hesitantly at first with a slight smile sliding into place on his face, his dark eyes flashing briefly albeit with what emotion was uncertain. Gently rubbing his thumb against the back of the faerie's hand, Runealis kissed her on the forehead before glancing at Adramalech only to look back at Leviticus who was now fixing the glove on his right hand.

"Alright. So the faerie has agreed. I'll start at your earliest memories then and just go from there. Adramalech, if you want to know about your little buddy here, you're gonna hafta let Serai project the memories into your head. If not, well, just continue on about your business," Leviticus purred smoothly before removing his hood and mask. At seeing his wife swoon slight from him exposing the youthful facial features below the mask, he slightly rolled his eyes only to raise an eyebrow at Deception's staring at him. "What? Yes, Deception, Tyvinda and I could easily be mistaken for twins. It's pretty irritating getting confused for your eldest son returning to the Sheikah clan."

"Ew! No. I mean, yeah, you have similarities to Trevor, but you're-"

"Hotter. Way hotter~."

"Ew..."

"I don't look exactly like you either. It's the fricking masks that make people confuse us. If you didn't wear the glove while in traditional Sheikah garb, it'd take our personalities and how we behave for people to tell us apart. Mom, please don't go on with the whole topic of him being as you call hot... And don't try smooching on him either."

"I think he wants the dirty bit," Leviticus snickered while giving his wife a quick wink. Serai, of course, gave a chuckle before brushing her husband's hair out of his face and scribbled some odd marks on his face including the Eye of Truth on his forehead. Once she finished with him, she blew him a kiss instead of removing her mask as he had.

"I was going to say you look like you're about nineteen or twenty. Do the Sheikah just stop aging around that age?"

"Mm... I can't answer that question. While you have Sheikah blood in your veins, you weren't raised into our lifestyle. You have to ask Tyvinda to initiate you both into the clan like Watari's mother did to him if you want to learn about our clan. Then you'd have to do a lot of studying and training to learn everything your dad, uncle, grandparents and second-cousin have all gone through. You also have to keep everything you've learned and been taught within the clan. It's a security measure."

"Not just no, but hell no. You're not being involved. Neither of you are going to be involved."

"Agreed."

"Ditto."

"Buttheads..."

"Any normal person would think he's got worms or was on the verge of starvation with how he eats. He seems content for now though and the spider is the only thing he's brought out here as of yet. He only tends to cry when he doesn't like someone too so I can't really tell what he's up to in that head of his. Unlike you two gentlemen, I don't understand the snow screen sounds coming from his pets or translators, but from what Skylar's been discussing with that spider and how he's been able to use his abilities, I'm thinking he's pretty advanced in his thoughts for an infant," Hagen answered honestly as he glanced up at Adramalech, the baby continuing to feed from the bottle through half-lidded eyes in his father's arms. He definitely appeared to be content with what he was doing right now, but the spider had turned slightly to where it could watch the crow demon while rubbing it's front two legs together. "Slowly, kiddo. I'd prefer you didn't puke all of this back up from drinking this too fast."

Picking up the redhead, Lucian smiled lightly before padding back over to the porch with Truth held close to his chest. "You may go on back to sleep, ya fruitcake. I'm pretty sure they'll behave now that I've bopped them upside the head."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games