Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:24 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ɉɑɗєɳ Șɑɭɭɨɳɢ

Jade exited the train and jumped off the last step into Hogsmeade station it had only been a little while since he left Hogsmeade so he felt rather comfortable when he arrived in the station. That is when he heard a women calling out for first years to gather near her. Walking over as calmly as he could he noticed other first years getting excited and worried about the sorting he swore he heard one talking about wrestling trolls to see what house you get in. When he heard that he smirked and kept going until he was close enough to hear that the woman was a professor. He stopped dead in his tracks and waited for her to let them know where to proceed.
✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗☠✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗
Jades Theme

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:29 pm
User Image
Oh hot damn
This is my jam
Keep me partyin to the A.M.

Ɍemy Ѵerity Ƀleiddiaid
Single ~ Gryffindor ~ Third Year ~ Chaser ~ Pureblood

»-(¯`v´¯)

Remy jumped off the train. "Ha! I win! I beat you, Romy! What now?!" she said to the first year that followed her. She was tempted to started dancing in victory, but decided against it. It would be too embaressing. She put her trunk and Haruhi's cage with the other luggage to be taken to the castle and found a spot for her and her friends to wait until it was time to leave.

{OOC:}

»-(¯`v´¯)

You all don't understand
Make me throw my hands in the
ayer, ay, ayer, ayer, ay, ayer

User Image
Through the wind and the rain
He stands hard as a stone
In a world that he can't rise above
But his dreams give him wings
And he flies to a place where he's loved

Ɍomulus Ѵeryn Ƀleiddiaid
~Concrete Angel~

✧═━┈✦┈━═✧

Romy leapt off the train a minute after Remy did. He stuck his tongue out at her playfully and set his luggage down to be safely taken away. "Whatever, Rem. You got a headstart. That's why you won." he said as he stood next to her, waiting for Dhylan and Heather to emerge from the train as well.

✧═━┈✦┈━═✧

What is this place?: Hogsmede Station ✧ Who are you again?: Remy ✦ What are my inner thoughts?: Can't wait! ✧ What I'm singing: Nothing, yet!✦

A statue stands in a shaded place
An angel boy with an upturned face
A name is written on a polished rock
A broken heart that the world forgot

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Ellerial

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:37 pm
User Image

Sylvia Callahan

~Pureblood~ ~Unsorted~ ~First Year~

The ride to Hogsmeade had been a somewhat quiet one. She'd spent the entire trip with her nose in her potions book. There had been others in the room with her, but she hadn't paid much attention to them, the book was far more interesting. When the train came to a slow and steady halt she finally looked up from her book and noticed that the group she'd been sitting with had already begun leaving. With an apathetic sigh she packed her book into her carryon and started down the hall. She was almost smashed against the train walls a couple of times by older kids who weren't watching where they were going. She was certain she wasn't the only first year experiencing that. She hurried her speed as she began feeling increasingly claustrophobic, a sense of urgency pushing her to get out as fast as possible.

Finally, she managed to get to a door and slipped out with the other students. There was a high level of chaos around her, but it didn't bother her as much as the train had. Sylvia had been told by her parents what to expect, so she immediately began looking around for the teacher who was supposed to lead them. At the sound of a voice calling for first years she immediately began weaving her way through the crowd until she almost bumped into another student.

"Oh, forgive me." Her soft voice replied. She didn't really pay much attention to who she had nearly bumped, just apologized and moved on.

She looked up at the teacher then around at the slowly gathering crowd of first years. There was a knot building in her stomach, sorting would be coming soon, and that was an anticipation that even got her tickled.

((OOC))

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:42 pm

Cameron Rowley
Second Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron quickly left his compartment and climbed off the train. He hadn't found any of his friends in a compartment that had room for another person, so the boy was forced to sit with a few older girls he had never spoken to. Even throughout the train ride, he stayed fairly quiet. In front of him in the crowd, he could see the two red head girls who approached him at the station.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:46 pm
User Image
I miss the sound of your voice
And I miss the rush of your skin
And I miss the still of the silence
As you breathe out and I breathe in

Đҕӯʅɑɳ Ƞѻʅӯɳɳ

ChaserSingleHufflepuffSecond YearPureblood

Everything works in your arms

Thinking:{Where's Heather?}
With:{Remy and Romy}

Dhylan emerged from the train and set his belongings aside. He scanned the crowd for Remy and Romy, finally finding them in the middle of the crowd. He was bumped into by a first year, but let it slide. It happens to everyone. Once with the group, Dhylan put his hands in his pockets to protect them from the chill of the air. "Another year. It's still as cold as last term." he said to himself. Blue eyes watched the train for the familiar blonde head and teal eyes, hoping Heather didn't get lost in the crowd, seeing as that happened a lot during the summer break.

{OoC:}

So come on, get higher, loosen my lips
Faith and desire and the swing of your hips
Just pull me down hard
And drown me in love

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:53 pm
User Image
I'm not afraid of anything
I just need to know that I can breathe
I don't need much of anything
But suddenly, suddenly

I am small and the world is big
All around me is fast moving
Surrounded by so many things
But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn
Single | Hufflepuff | Third Year | Beater | Halfblood

Would you comfort me? Would you cry with me?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Still sleepy from her nap on the train, Heather took her own sweet time getting off the train. Once she finally stepped onto the platform, she set her trunk and owl cage aside and went to find her friends. After searching through the crowd and bumping into several random people, Heather finally found Remy, Romy, and Dhylan. "There you guys are. Way to leave a girl behind." she said in a fake irritated tone. She stood in between Remy and Dhylan, waiting.

Wearing

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

I'm young, and I am free
But I get tired, and I get weak
I get lost, and I can't sleep
But suddenly, suddenly

How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:57 pm
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
"There is nothing more badass, than being yourself."

Caitlin hopped of the train, sort of like she did last year. She looked around, she frowned, it was much easier to spot Gracie with a head of blue hair compared to now. When she spotted Cameron, she smiled and ran towards him. "Cameron! How've you been? You've cut your hair! Are you trying out for Quidditch again?" She asked quickly, then hugged him tightly.

OOC:

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:04 pm
User Image
Virgil got separated from his sister and frond as he looked for her. He soon found her and the boy from earlier. "I'm glad I didn't lose you Jazz"  

Xistund

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:12 pm
User Image

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
Eretria Whitethorne
Third Year - Slytherin
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Eretria stepped off the train. She was confident that she would meet her friends either in the carriages, or at the table. Then again... She decided to wait near the train, Fenris right beside her as she watched the other students depart.

----------------------------------
State: Calm
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

User Image
Fenris

Let's see what I can make of this...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:24 pm

Cameron Rowley
Second Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron turned at the sound of his name. "Hi, Caitlin!" he said, trying to speak during the small pauses she left between each sentence. "Good," he said before the girl had cut him off again. At the mention of his hair cut, Cameron ran his hand over his head. "Oh, I dunno. I think I might," he admitted; however, the boy had not signed up for Advanced Flying. Cameron looked at his friend's hair. It had been dyed red and orange unlike the brown it used to be. "Why did you dye it?" he asked, pointing at her hair.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:37 pm
User Image Darius got off the train seeming a big groggy he heated someone calling first years. He walked to her and yawned a bit he looked over to the other students wondering and fearing what they where like.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:38 pm
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
"There is nothing more badass, than being yourself."

Caitlin felt her cheeks go red, "I guess I wanted a change, but it should be back to normal by the end of term." She said, looking at him. "How was your summer? Treat you well?" She asked, trying to change the subject, Caitlin didn't want to get into an argument like last year again.

OOC:

User ImageUser Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:38 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Third Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image

When the Hogwarts Express stopped, Ariana walked off the train, her fingers interlocked with Katrina's. Soon, everyone would know the best friends were dating. Their close friends would hopefully understand and not care, but what about everyone else?

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:39 pm
User Image
===☠===☠===☠===
Melinda Montbarron

Second Year Gryffindor
===☠===☠===☠===

I'm gonna break the cycle, I'm gonna shake up the system.
And I'm not gonna live by your rules anymore.

Melinda stepped off the train and turned, waiting for her friends to join her. She could already feel the tightness of home starting to dissolve and release her from her father's grasp.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:42 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hogsmeade Station
What am I doing? Getting off the train.
What am I thinking? I'm so nervous....

Her hand shook slightly in Ariana's hand as they stepped off the train. Soon, the rest of the school would find out that the two were dating, and she was sure it would be a wildfire. Two girls dating? Katrina shook a little, a chill despite the fact it was still summery weather outside.

Out of Character ...

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games