Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:28 am

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah blushed when he said in front of everyone how much he loved her, and said it right back. "Kevin... I missed you more than anything... I love you too, I love you so much more than I can ever say..." She kissed him back, feeling a slight shiver of pleasure go down her spine at how sweet and gentle Kevin was. She'd missed him more than she'd known.

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:35 am

User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

"To all who consider crossing me, know this..."

Satoshi frowned when Sirrah started showing excessive affection to a man he'd never seen before. A quick sniff of the air confirmed that the man was thoroughly human. As soon as they were no longer making an embarrassing display of their affection for each other, Satoshi walked over and stood behind Sirrah, putting a hand on her shoulder lightly. "Sirrah, I don't believe you've introduced me to your... friend."

"...I will kill you without a second of hesitation."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:41 am

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah jumped a bit and whirled to face her father when she heard his voice. She blushed and kept an arm around Kevin's waist, prepared to protect him if it became necessary. She'd been avoiding this meeting ever since she and Kevin had started going out; the two men were so very different, she feared they wouldn't get along at all. "Gomenasai, Chichiue... This is Kevin James Rawlings, my fiance. Kevin, love, this is Satoshi Tayashi. My father."

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:49 am

Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin looked up at the huge man before him and the words simply came out of his mouth. "Wow, is he the inspiration for the Sears tower? When I told that little lighter that there is always someone bigger, I didn't know exactly how much bigger he'd be! Holy crap... So, if there's a flood, do you just call it a puddle? Or is it more like a small, water filled trench?"

Kevin didn't really mind that he was talking to Sirrah's father like he would any normal sized (not to mention much less intimidating) person. He figured that if Satoshi would be his father-in-law, he might as well know exactly what he was getting stuck with.

:I have to watch people die everyday, but that just makes the ones I save that much more special:

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:58 am

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah had to exert a lot of self-control not to smack herself in the forehead and groan. She seriously hoped that her father wouldn't take Kevin's comments as insults. "He's just joking, Father... He does that a lot."

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:07 am

User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

"To all who consider crossing me, know this..."

Satoshi blinked in surprise. There were very few men who dared to say just what they thought of him, and that impressed him. A smirk tugged at one corner of his mouth and he offered Kevin his hand to shake. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Kevin Rawlings. And, just for the record, my height actually inspired the Burj Khalifa. Much taller than the Sears Tower."

"...I will kill you without a second of hesitation."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:18 am

Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin grinned and shook the hand that was offered firmly. "Duely noted Mr. Satoshi. So, do you bend down to go through doors, or do they just grow out of fear that you will eat them?" He asked gently.

He gave Sirrah a soft look and chuckled. "Sirry, the goldfish look is a new one for you. Has your father been introduced to Ms. Nina and Ms. Yuri yet? I would like to meet them myself." He said to her and kissed her lips again softly, glad to be able to kiss her again.

Kevin had a feeling that her father would not like to know about his daughter's method of annoying the now dead Dragon, and certainly not his part in it. He planned to keep that as silent as possible. Forever.

:I have to watch people die everyday, but that just makes the ones I save that much more special:
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:29 am

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

To say that Sirrah was shocked was an extreme understatement. She had never heard her father joke or seen him show such great respect to a human, yet here he was taking Kevin's jokes in stride and shaking his hand cordially. At the door joke, she even heard him chuckle softly. 'Huh... Guess he's gotten milder since the last time we saw each other... MUCH milder...' "Yes, he's met them. Come on, Kevin, I'll introduce you." She bowed slightly to her father and led Kevin away. She sighed in relief as soon as he was out of earshot. "Whew... Thought I was going to have a heart attack..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:35 am

Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin grinned at her and kissed her cheek. "I was waiting for him to pull out a knife and fork and eat me. Sorry baby, but your father is a bit scary. But he seems nice, I hope he liked me. And I thought it would be best to not mention the little game we played with the douche. I don't think I have enough life insurance to tell him ever." He said softly as he hugged her waist gently with is right arm.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:39 am

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah laughed and kissed Kevin on the cheek. "Yes, he liked you. Trust me, I've seen what happens when he doesn't like someone. My father really likes you. And I agree, we should definitely keep that to ourselves." She smiled and stopped in front of Nina and Yuri, who had been talking in hushed voices to each other. "Kevin, this is Nina Selidat and Yuri Mizu. Nina, Yuri, this is Kevin Rawlings, my fiance."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:47 am

Nina Selidat

User Image

Yuri, I never got to say it like this before...

Nina grinned up at Sirrah for a moment before she heard Yuri whisper, "Do it watashi no ai." And she lunged at Sirrah, gently pulling her down by her hair again and kissing her lips softly as her right hand traveled up Sirrah's inner left thigh, lightly trailing her nails along the skin. She nipped at her lower lip and pulled her body down closer to her own, her fingers running through Sirrah's long red hair and down the back of her neck lightly. Okay, Yuri said that Kevin would find this interesting.... But... I'm enjoying this too..? No.. This.. this is wrong... Sirrah es mi hermana... I shouldn't be enjoying this... Why does this turn me on? She wondered as she deepened the kiss a bit more.

...But I love you more than anything. Te amo.
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:55 am

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah gasped and just stood there in complete shock for a few seconds, her body trembling and her cheeks burning red. After that few seconds, though, her body went on autopilot, responding to the electric pleasure coursing through her veins. She wrapped her arms around Nina and kissed her back passionately, blushing and trembling more with every moment that went by. 'Iie... Nina's my imouto-chan! My little sister! I... I shouldn't be doing this... I should stop this...' Instead of obeying her thoughts, her body seemed determined to defy her. She held Nina tighter and ran her tongue gently along the inside of the girl's lips.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:04 am

Nina Selidat

User Image

Yuri, I never got to say it like this before...

Nina moaned softly when she felt Sirrah's tongue inside of her mouth and her body began to take control of the situation. She felt her hand move from her back to her chest and then back to her spine, tracing her skin roughly with her nails as they traveled along her body. She reached her other hand back into her hair and gently tugged it, pulling them both into a wall behind her, Sirrah more of less in front of her and the wall behind her. She wrapped her right leg around Sirrah's and pulled the taller woman even closer, feeling her face burning from the blush and the desire that was trying to pour out of her. Nina Bianca Selidat, ella es tu hermana! This is not right! Stop this right now! A voice commanded inside of her, but she ignored it and kept moving her fingers along Sirrah's skin, marveling at how soft and smooth it was compared to her own scarred and tan flesh.

...But I love you more than anything. Te amo.
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:17 am

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah whimpered very softly into the kiss as Nina pressed their bodies together, leaning in as close as she could to the other female. 'No... no, no, no, this is wrong... I shouldn't be kissing her like this... Stop, body, stop!' Her body had other plans, though. Sirrah ran a hand slowly down Nina's side and down her leg, gripping it at the knee and draping it around her own waist. She held it at the thigh to keep it in place and kept kissing Nina, her other hand resting on the girl's chest. 'Gods... What is this...? She's so soft and warm... My body won't stop... It feels so good...'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:23 am

User Image
Yuri Mizu

"True freedom is..."

Yuri giggled and blushed at the sight of her sister and her lover kissing so very passionately. She looked over and had to laugh when she saw Kevin's expression and nosebleed. She would have been content to watch the two females go on much, much longer, but she figured she should end it before Sirrah's relatives started noticing. Yuri walked over and gripped Sirrah's shoulders, gently prying her out of Nina's arms. "Okay, watashi no ai... I think Kevin is sufficiently surprised... Let Onee-chan breathe!"

"...being able to say I love you."
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games