Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:44 pm
User Image

He snapped open his eyes and staggered slightly as he wiped off some of the blood on his neck from where the sword had removed his previous head. "I must be getting old...." He mused and then rushed after the scent of the girls. He noticed that they had gone in different directions, and followed the silent trail, Dali's screams making him angered just before he saw the rugs below him. Polar bear hides he would know anywhere. And the claws of a certain dog demin cutting the rugs, as if he had skinned them alive. "SHIJI!!!!!!" He roared in amfer and heartache. The polar bear broke down the door and saw the terrified looking demon back away from the naked but otherwise untouched uncounscious girl and stare. "Y-you're dead...." He heard the dog whimper as he advanced on him. The great bear gripped his jaws and stared into his light jade ones, cold murder glinting. "That would be a demon. I am a God. I can't die. But you will. Oh, will you die for killing my wife and cubs...." He hissed before pulling the jaws slowly, not stopping even when the jaw was open as much as possible. He kept pulling, and blood sprayed as he tore skin, mucle, tissue, viens, and the dog went limp as the pain caused him to pass out. He pulled until he tore the face in half, a cry of rage and sorrow bellowing from him as he threw the upper half into the far wall, sobbing as the pain of his loss set in.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:11 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah screeched in pure demonic rage as she tore through the guarding demons that, in her point of view, were keeping her from her baby girl. It took her a matter of mere minutes to break into the innermost part of the prison, where she could smell Yuri, Mili, Kina, her daughter, and something much stronger than a demon. She didn't even think about the powerful enemy, she just broke down the door and made a beeline for her stirring daughter, ignoring everyone else as she finally shifted back into human form, clutching her baby girl and panting with exertion. "It's okay, baby... Mommy's got you... Mommy's here..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:17 pm
User Image
Yuri Mizu

Yuri got out of the way as soon as Sirrah entered, knowing there were far safer places to stand than between a demon mother and her child. She cautiously approached the howling Korloi and embraced him, burying her face in his soft fur and holding him tightly. "I'm so sorry," she finally whispered. "I'm sorry, Korloi-sama..."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:26 pm
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah was moving quicker than even demon eyes could follow, ghostlike as she stole through the prison looking for the girl she'd come to care deeply for. Her scent grew stronger as she drew near... As did Eblis's. Soon she could hear a cracking sound and Dalila's tormented screams... She couldn't see herself, but she looked absolutely terrifying as she transformed. Bat-like wings burst from her back and her razor claws grew to six inches long as she burst through the door, catching Eblis's whip in her bare hand and jerking it away at once.

She grasped the horrible demon by his hair and threw him through the stone wall, leaping after him and punching a hole in his stomach. "You ********... You sick, disgusting, evil little..." Kannah snarled, unable to think of a bad enough word for what he was. "You'll never ******** touch her again! I'm going to ******** KILL you! Go to the Depths, b*****d!" Kannah began to tear Eblis literally to shreds, tearing his hair out first along with parts of his scalp. It was a long, satisfying process as she ripped him limb from limb, peeling away his skin and finally tearing out his vital organs, ending with his heart.

She crushed it and finally stepped back, covered in blood and panting. She didn't turn around; Kannah was afraid that she might scare Dali with how she looked at the moment. "Dali? Dali, are you okay?" she asked gently, suddenly feeling much calmer as her wings folded into her back and her claws retracted, one of her eyes shifting slowly back to green as her concern overshadowed her fury.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:35 pm
User Image

Dalila had been near blacking out when the door was destroyed and the beating stopped, the restraints fading as Eblis was butchered and Dalila falling to the floor in a bloody, beaten heap. The shadows slowly began to leech onto.her, repairing the injuries as she cried silently. When Kannah spoke, she replied, "Hurt....... Light...... hurts....." As her vision swam. She weakly reached for Kannah as hee body healed, the suffering clear on her face.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:41 pm
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah went to Dalila at once at the sound of such pain in her voice, drawing the girl into her arms with the utmost care. "He won't hurt you ever again, querida, my sweet Dali... I killed him myself," she whispered, gently brushing her lips over Dalila's cheek. "You're safe now... I'm so sorry I didn't get here sooner..." she whispered, tears pricking her eyes at the sight of the wounds. "Did he... Did he..." Kannah couldn't bring herself to ask the full question, and had to hope that Dali would know what she meant.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:26 am
User Image

Dalila was limp in Kannah's arms, her clothes in tatters and on the floor. Sge rested her head against the chiropteran's chest and said, "No.... He didn't.... Onegai..... Don't leave me.... Onegai shimasu....." She begged as her lower lips trembled, fear and pain making her cry. The shadows were still working at the wounds, almost seeming to cluck at their anxiety of how injured she was. Many didn't realize that shadows were sentient beings, able to think for themselve and ever express emotions.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:33 am
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah hesitated a moment before leaning down slightly and pressing her lips ever so gently against Dalila's. After another pause she drew back, just enough that she could speak. "Never... I'll never leave you, Dalila. I swear it." Kannah reached over and jerked a black curtain from the wall, draping it around the exposed girl and carefully lifting her into her arms. "Should we wait here until the shadows are finished, querida, or would you like to go home now?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:03 am
User Image

Nina rushed over to Sirrah and held her firmly, saying, "Estoy bueno Hermana..... Estoy bueno...." But then she saw Mili, and gasped, "Madre de dios! Hermana, we have to get Amilia home, ahora!" She commanded, looking at her fiance with sad eyes. Yuri would have to wait, Amilia was not doing well, and their mother would be devastated if she didn't make it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am
User Image

Keiyril was finally able to stop his sobbing and held the little nymph against him softly, his huge body shuddering from the force of his heartbreak. His beloved wife was gone, as well as his cubs, and the God couldn't forgive the rebel demons for this trespass. He finally dredged up the ability to say in a rough and broken voice; "No.... more rebel demons......" And the power of his words and pain sent an invisible shock wave throughout the universe and all the rebel demons instantly imploded into nothing, their final agonized screams cut off as if by sheers as they were wiped away from existence.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:17 am
User Image
Yuri Mizu

Yuri nodded slightly when Nina's eyes met hers. She understood that Mili needed care immediately. She watched as Sirrah reluctantly handed Artemis to Nina and set about tending Mili, ignoring protests and taking all the woman's wounds onto herself. They healed at once when on her, and the emergency had passed. Yuri turned her attention to the weeping god and reached up to stroke his cheek in a gentle, sympathetic gesture. "Gomenasai, Keiyril-sama," she whispered, calling him by what she knew to be his true name.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:28 am
User Image

Darrion Graham glared at the stubborn male in the cell, his blue eyes cold and uncaring. "Tell me who to kill so I may gain the crown human!" He roared, the were-lion almost wanting to go in there and beat him again. the male was in horrible shape, his body cut in hundred of places, the skin covered in bruises, his feet shattered from the hammers they had used to torture him with. Yet he had still refused to give him anything to use in his campaign. He had taken him when the male had tried to get to a hospital a few cities away, but this was the day he should have returned. The others, if any, would be getting worried after this day. "Doctor Kevin Rawlings, if you tell me what I desire, I will free you." He swore, and fully intended to keep his promise. Darrion Graham knew that a king that broke his word would be a king that would be revolted against. After all, he had promised the Dragon Realms to Corona and he would give it to her. Along with the current King to..... toy with. "Tell me what I desire, and you will go home and I will not harm your family."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:33 am
User Image

Kevin could barely register the words of the were now, he hurt far too badly to try and remain conscious. A month of this was beginning to make his consider his offer, but he couldn't. Duke would flay him alive, and so would Sirrah. He looked at the male and said in a ragged and broken voice, "G-g-go ******** your....... yourself.... A-and... clean your.. litter box you ******** idiot....." And promptly passed out, laying in his own blood once more.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:43 am
User Image

He growled and then walked into the next room, yanking out the bound and shackled woman out of the room and throwing her next to Kevin. "Heal him, or I will kill him." He told the captive Dragon, her eyes cold and light yellow as he went to work on the human, Darrion watching them to ensure her cooperation.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:47 am
User Image

Hannika wanted to kill him, but Kevin would be killed if she did so, and that would solve nothing. Both of them were in separate rooms unless he wanted the male to be healed, and then she was once again locked away by herself. After the Dalila incident, Hannika had gone off to help the battle, but had been captured by a female she didn't know, and beaten for a minor amount of time. It seemed they were focused on Kevin, and she was going to keep him alive so she could get him out of there. When she was done, the doctor was as good as new, and she was once again dragged out and tossed into her own cell, but now she was plotting a means of escape. "I will free us Lord Kevin, I swear it..." She told the darkness.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games