Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:12 pm

Are your eyes truth?
Or are your eyes blind to the lies?
Do you speak your mind?
Or do you speak for their's?

Shadow looked to Raven as she spoke, and nodded towards her,"Very well, Raven...this does suit you." She said, suddenly going a bit too close as she stepped towards her more. "What I am is a Shadow, who I am is but the same....really, what once was is gone. Thus, a shadow remains..." She said, stepping back as she gave a graceful bow with a laugh.

Shadow shook her head, sighing. "If you see the grey, you see the black....but, no--only white." She says, circling her now. "Black, white, black, and white...two different, yet one of the same which creates grey." She adds, her voice slower now as it seemed she was speaking nonsense.

Are you the one within the light?
Or are you the one in the darkness?
Does your actions speak as your voice?
Or does your voice cloud your actions?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:47 pm

"Are you going to answer any of our questions?" Star asking, eyes narrowing.

Raining Eri

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:02 pm

The Future is not set in Stone...

"Careful," Raven said, keeping her cloak closed around her. "Even a shadow can be claimed by the cold dimension which I harbor. Try not to get too close, or you may never return."

...But it can be as dangerous as if it was.

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"I may not see the world in shades of grey, Shadow, but I know others who do, and I know those shades exist. However, by coming to our home and forcing us to play your game, you have submerged yourself fully in the black."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:09 pm

Give me a gun,
I won't miss...

Salvador kept driving along the road, thinking about what equipment he should buy. He was practically driving by himself, save for some cars still out on the road. Soon a young man with black sped past Salvador. The mercenary pulled up next to young man at a stop light. Salvado was able to see just how young the black haired individual was. He couldn't have been older than fifteen or sixteen. Salvador flipped up his visor and turned to the boy. "Eh, chico!" He called. "Nice bike you got there. Wanna race?" Salvador gave the same devilish smile gave Mr. O. "Come on. I'll give you head start."

Show me how to do something,
I'll remember it.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:18 pm

Draco skated into the training room again, taking a spot on the front lines. "What the...? How in the Dragon King's name did you get in here?" His icy powers were beginning to flare up again, his training with Star having kept him on his toes.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:09 pm

The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

"Oh great, you again." Jenos said and rolled his eyes. "So what is it this time?" Jenos asked, not bothering to get up from the couch or to reach into his pocket for a card. It didn't matter, Shadow was just going to be a pain as always.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:53 pm

Are your eyes truth?
Do you speak your mind?

Shadow laughed," Answering is not always the right way to approach a question." She said with a sigh, as if scowling once more. Her head turned to Raven,"A shadow is nothing less but a shadow... why be careful? This is but a simple game; lets have fun, yes?" She said to them walking in the middle. The rooms darkness added to her power as the many shadows surrounding them now swayed towards her. "Love is what you see? Then let us test this... if one of you were to say die? You find their body, and have to live on without them.. would you still love the other? Or, instead, fall in love with another?" She taunted as she teleported next to the couple, het shadows holding them back from attacking her. "It is nature that wants you to find a mate, after all... so I guess no matter how you think it- both of you are simply not in love at all. Its only an illusion, and after its over the other will completely forget you even existed...." She whispered to them cruelly, waiting for them to allow their emotions to run wild.

"Oh? Really now? I'm not grey? Or white maybe? Why must black symbolize me? My skin may be this shade, but it is not the outside that is the character." She says, replying in a riddle.

Shadow gave a mad chuckle at his question, falling off the seat only to land on the table. "My game, of course." She giggled happily, poking at his arm to annoy him. " Your team in the sweet darkness.. confused and lost, and almost alone as I separated each of you. To show how darkness can be a home too.." She said to him with a laugh, humming sweetly at all the fun she was having.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:03 pm

"Like the Joker and the Riddler combined into one," Rowena muttered to herself. "Perhaps I should allow you to answer your own riddle, Shadow," she said to the other woman. "It seems I never have the correct answer for you otherwise."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:06 pm

The past is a ghost, the future a dream, and all we ever have is now.

Tyler eyes moved to the man and not saying anything gave him a determined look as he revved his bike twice waiting for the light to change.
I have never yet heard of a murderer who was not afraid of a ghost.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:27 pm

Esther let the flames on her hands grow. She was tempted to just release it all, but didn't want to wear herself out. At the most she wanted to weaken the shadows holding her to ready herself for attack. As much as she wanted to light Shadow on fire for the things she was saying, she held herself back.

Raining Eri

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:53 pm

The mist around Draco intensified. He was still a little wild when it came to his rage. He could often control it, but this lady had a tendency to get on his nerves. She talked in a way that often confused him, and her sudden appearances always seemed to tick him off, especially where she had so effortlessly infiltrated the building. "I'd suggest givin' us some straight answers, lady. Your riddles ain't exactly the kind of answers we're lookin' for..." His hands were beginning to emit an icy aura.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:03 am

Give me a gun,
I won't miss...

Salvador let out a hearty chuckle. "Magnifico!" He shout over the roar of two's loud engines. "We race a little place called, Annie's. It's a bar. After the next light, turn left and go straight." Salvador then planted his feet firmly on the ground and held on to the brake and accelerator. The chopper's back wheel began to screech and turn. Salvador however kept the raging vehicle under control. "I gotta warn ya!" He shouted over the screeching back wheel. "I don't exactly abide by the law!" And with that, the light flashed green.

Show me how to do something,
I'll remember it.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:18 am

Are your eyes truth?
Do you speak your mind?

Shadow laughed at the two," Ignoring me won't release the situation, dearies. My game.....hmm this room looks to be a holographic room! Lets play more, yes?" Shadow laughed, teleporting to the controls. She started to type and the room lit up with an old mansion setting. Suddenly the three was in a masquerade as dancers circled them dangerously. One by one, each couple started to slash at them and attack yet still danced gracefully. Laughing followed with the cruel music as Shadow watched and typed in more.

Shadow hummed at her darkly, enjoying the moment. " I am but a Shadow, no simple answer could satisfy me... this is why." She said to her with a shrug as she walked closer. "However, per request, I will." She said with a cruel laugh as she gave a twirl. "I speak of ones blind to true color, eyes that are blind to see black and white but those who see only black and white miss the true grey... therefore, no one can truly see the world by themselves........ now, your team is in my game against your own home, let's play yes?" She says slowly explaining before vanishing. She appeared behind her, slashing at her.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:49 pm

The Future is not set in Stone...

Swirled in time with the dancers, dodging their attacks or blocking with her arms. Since the holograms had no true consciousness, she was able to manipulate them so they went flying into each other.

...But it can be as dangerous as if it was.

Rowena sensed the attack and ducked, whirling as she moved so she faced Shadow again. She said nothing, but her eyes had started glowing like her mother's.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:02 pm

Draco looked around, then took flight to avoid the attacks. He then looked to Raven and Star. "So, ladies, should I put this place on ice? Or just get these folks to chill out?"
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games