Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:46 am
There was a knock upon Liam's door "sir?" A voice came from outside, before he could answer the voice continued "Sir, there are some men here, they say they need to speak to you..." Liam head to the door, he opened it a crack and glared at the guard, he looked past him and saw the Captain staring directly at him "I want the hall cleared..." immediately the guard turned, he hollered at the rest of his men in the hall and they all stepped out, Liam walked out of his room to face the Captain.

"I expect you received word then?"

"yes...but did you..."

"ay, it wasn't easy but..." The captain stepped aside, behind him were two of his crew, in their arms was a man wearing tattered bloody clothing, his face was hidden by a bag, and he was obviously gagged.

Liam stepped up to the man, stopping mere inches from him, one of the crew men grabbed the mans arm and extended it to Liam. There it was, Liam grabbed the mans hand, on his middle finger was a large ring, it had a stone that was carved to look like a lion, Norra's emblem, only one man could wear this ring, the king. Liam pulled the ring off the mans finger, as he let go the man grabbed Liam's wrist, he was looking at him through sack hiding his face, Liam stared back momentarily before pulling his arm away "Thank you captain. I'll tell the guards t give you your reward and...do as you may with him..." He muttered.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:54 am
Not to long later, the King of Ander's messenger bird arrived for Liam, dropping off a small scroll for him before heading out the window. It read that he apologized for not being able to meet the new king of Norra properly because of the abruptness of his death, and that he would send his representative, Hector, in his place as soon as Hector had returned from his mission.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:15 am
After reading the letter Liam crumpled the paper and tossed to the ground, Hector was coming to him...

Eviz returned to his office, throwing himself into his chair he stared at the empty ceiling, thousands of things were running through his mind, it was making it hard to concentrate. He needed to continue experimenting with the darkness, he knew it was going to come back sooner or later.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:27 am
((So... part of me wants to go ahead and skip to the party where Hector is forced to meet with Liam again. >.< ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:31 am
[~it's up to you c:]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:36 am
((Ok. We can just say Farah slept through the whole landing and take off and went with them to Norra. ))

Later...

Hector arrived at Norra again with John with her. She met with the ambassador who led the pair to Liam (wherever you decide to put him).  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:45 am
[~I'd say he's just mingling in the ballroom.]

Liam had been talking to a few noble woman who had approached him, he wasnt really paying attention to what they were saying, nor was he interested, he just wanted the 'celebration to be over'

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:52 am
Hector was led to the ballroom where many Norran nobles were. She had never been to a Norran ball before, but she felt too much money was thrown in and organization was poor. The lavish high quality dresses and overabundance of gaudy jewels made Hector's nobleman outfit look rather humble. Of course, she knew better then to wear her military uniform since she knew it would cause a panic. She glanced around the room as many looked at her strangely. She ignored them, thinking nothing of them. Her name was on the list saying that she showed up, and she hoped she could get out of there with minimal attention. In her mind, the worst case in her mind was if Liam made a show out of her, but that was exactly what she was expecting. Until then, she would cherish the wall of wallflowers as much as she possibly could.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:02 am
Finally the woman left Laim, and his attention was turned to one "Hector" he said as he stepped up to her, he knew she wouldn't like anything about the party but that didn't matter to him "it's good to see you again..." He said, his voice sounding weary.

Eviz was breathing heavily after being cast out of his dream, it was another failure, it seemed like at this rate their would be nothing he could do to control the demon... No, he couldn't give up, he prepared himself for another round.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:06 am
"Hello Liam." She said. "Or should I say King of Norra now? Anyway, I am here on official business to say congratulations from the King of Ander. He also says... wait, are you ok? You look very pale." She said, slightly worried, especially with how his voice sounded.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:11 am
"I'm fine Hector" he said, putting the cup of whiskey up to his lips and drinking "if you're just a messenger then I would like you to send a return message to the king, if you don't mind..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:52 am
((Sorry. Fell asleep on the keyboard))

"Sure, and what would that be?" She asked, looking at him with narrow eyes. She could see the darkness beginning to control him again, and that made her feel uneasy.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:39 pm
(( awwww~ -squidges lollie's cheeks- so cuuute! heart

Also is Farah being left on the ship or not?))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:42 pm
(( Eep! >.<

Yes, she was on the ship, but you can totally have her sneak in if you want. ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:24 pm
Farah sat on the ship sulking as she sat propped against the mast rigging.

She had not only been slept through the their previous docking, Hector hadn't bothered to wake her up or kick her off and now she was stuck in Norra playing guard dog for a ship. John had been taken a long and most of the other crew were preoccupied with carrying out orders for their Lord.

Crossing her arms the Hannon trader glared up at the castle, her arms crossed
"At least I got to see that my navigating worked at least..."

Sliding down one of the unused rope's Farah decided on a plan of action. She wasn't going to particularly join the party but Hector's suggestion that she stayed near the ship and out of trouble didn't mean that the dock's were off limits.

Slipping off the ship Farah vanished into the surrounding shadows, making sure to keep out of sight.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games