Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:59 am
Yukana rolled her eyes and threw a rock toward Zack.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:51 pm
Zack was quickly taken out of his trance after Yukana's rock hit his head, making him tilt his head to the side. It didn't hurt, however just being hit by it sparked a bit of anger within him. He instantly caught Yukana's energy aura and appeared before her in the bush with death stars in his eyes. "Youu...." He said coldly.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

darkfae12

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:51 pm
Tiger pricks her ears, hearing Zack's voice. She sits up, resisting the urge to go and make a racket at the window. "Why is this feeling here?" She mumbles to herself as she forces herself to lay down.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:36 pm
Yukana looked at Zack, laughing. "So we meet again. Hmmm, I think this is the third time."  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

darkfae12

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:46 pm
Ty lies waiting for the hard feeling to pass, not noticing the coldness of it. Wondering what is going on, she stares at the window, hoping things would turn out okay.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:55 pm
Zack glared down at the strange girl before pulling her gently out of the bushes. "I'm starting to think you're follow me...and enjoying it...Why?" He asked as he let her go.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

darkfae12

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:03 pm
Ty looks around the room. I haven't seen Geoffry for a while, I wonder how he is. She thinks as she get up. Tiger looks around the hall before searching the rooms.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:54 pm
((Oh My Gosh Tiger Is Back!!! Hello!!!))  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:52 am
((Congrats on getting your account back ^^ ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:07 pm
((Thankies! Maybe we should bug the people who used to Rp here to come back...))  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:11 pm
((thats not a bad idea :S ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:42 am
(Welcome back!) Yukana laughed. "I dunno what it is with you, but I can't stay away. You're too entertaining."  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:01 pm
Zack pulled back and raised both brows. "I'm entertaining?? You have some strange sense of humor you know that?" He said crossing his arms.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:09 pm
Yukana smiled. "Duh, i'm not a human, if that's what you mean." She said and slipped away from him. She started to walk off to no direction.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:51 pm
"I mean HUMOR, not Human...I noticed you werent human by the way..." Zack reached for her before she began walking off but then snapped his finger and followed. " Where do you think you're going!?" he asked demandingly.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games