Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:50 pm
oh let me properly say good bye to Icy first, then you may need to carry me down there wink  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:51 pm
*returns Lekos look and nods*

I know hon, I know.

*looks at Black and smiles*

I'm doing fine love. I'm glad to see you two getting along so well. Oh my, how the air is thick with love in MW. smile

*looks at the time*

Ah, I see it'll be time for you to take your nap Leko. Well, at least I got to see you for a little tiny bit. I do hope to catch you again, a little longer next time! xd  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:53 pm
yes love yes!
*hugs Icy tightly*
Alright Black I'm all yours wink
*waves to the sisters and blows a kiss to the sleeping long cat* 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:54 pm
* smiles at Leko * I do not mind this at all... * As leko finishes up her goodbye to Icy he sweeps her off her feet...literally....and heads down to her room where backs in through the door and sets Leko down on the bed and begins to take off his shirt....  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:55 pm
*slams the door with a demonic wind and charms the walls*

((byebye all wink ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:25 pm
*coming out her trance, she shakes her head and finishes her chocolate drink, making another and collecting her bags, heading down to her quarters. Inside, she sets her drink and bags on the counter of the kitchen, emptying the contents of the bags and taking her listening device from her ear. Rewinding the recorder, she changes into something comfortable until later on. Picking up her triple chocolate cocoa, she curse and frowns.

I can't wait until I have that b*****d in the palm of my hand! I'd forgotten how an operation such as this can take it out of you, especially when your pulling a lone wolf. Just a couple more days, and all this will pay off.

Taking a seat at the kitchen table, she kicks her feet up on it and waits for the recorder to stop rewinding and play*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:34 pm
*after listening to the info on her recorder, she reloads it with a fresh tape and batteries, replaces her ear bud and changes for the night. Dressed, she grabs her things and heads out, coming out through the office and into the bar, seeing it empty. Wanting to grab a quick drink before she goes, she knows she can't. Grabbing a Coke, she walks out the bar and the eight blocks to her car, warming it up and heading to the gents club to finish her last touches on Solo*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:03 pm
*Walks into MW through the front door and goes to the bar to get she and Katana a drink while she parks the car.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:10 pm
*peeks in* anyone home?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:12 pm
*After parking her car, she enters MW and goes up to the bar to have a drink with Psyzapp so they can discuss the outcome of their meeting.*

Oh my God! Just how much money does that guy have???? Seriously, that was one hell of a layout. *Tosses her purse on the bar and has a seat.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

archbaker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:13 pm
Oh there you are!

*sits down beside Icywind*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:13 pm
-reads the Master Editions of the Fist of the North Star manga-

Heh heh... full color gore. biggrin  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:15 pm
katana68
*After parking her car, she enters MW and goes up to the bar to have a drink with Psyzapp so they can discuss the outcome of their meeting.*

Oh my God! Just how much money does that guy have???? Seriously, that was one hell of a layout. *Tosses her purse on the bar and has a seat.*

*Hands Katana her usual and smiles.* I must say…you did very well. I have a good feeling. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:15 pm
archbaker
Oh there you are!

*sits down beside Icywind*

Hi dearest. Guess we're tending bar again. What can I get ya?  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:19 pm
Psyzapp
katana68

*Hands Katana her usual and smiles.* I must say…you did very well. I have a good feeling. xd

*takes a sip of her drink and looks nervously at Psyzapp* Are you sure? I was nervous as hell!  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games