Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Tropical Jungle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:14 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Chrisrian13000
【ஐﻬ ιris ﻬஐ】
тell me what time it is now,
тell me it’s a dream,
ʜold me

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris walked beside Renamon as her arms were behind her. Looking around, she took notice of the digimon that were being captive and the DemiDevimon that were holding them captive. Both her and Renamon were upset at the sight but they kept a face that were sullen and defeated. Iris had the idea to struggle but figured that if she struggle, it could make things worse for them. Getting past the front proved that they swarm were ever blind or just really dumb. And if they were lucky, they were both. Renamon wanted to growl as they mentioned putting her, Iris and the other two to work but a look from Iris calmed her down.

With her 'acting skills', Iris and Renamon was allowed herself to be throw in with the other villager. She sat up and looked at Marco they went off with a 'good luck' glance. Iris and Renamon nodded their heads. Once they were all alone, the two easily broke apart their ropes and did the same for Christian and Veemon. Iris turned to look at the villagers. They looked frightened and she couldn't blame them.

"Hey hey guys...." she said softly with her arms up in a non-aggressive way, showing that she meant no harm to them. "FlaWizarmon sent us. We're here to help you escape. We will get you out of here...."

Once they looked at Renamon, Renamon reassured them by nodding and broke the chains of the near digimon as quietly as she could.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

DigimonUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mood: Disgusted and enegrized
Attire: School uniform
OOC:

ϒ
ou’re probably dreaming a different dream
ɪ don’t need the sun
ɪ love your smile so much now

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:27 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Shadow of Miracles

User Image
Having his binding broken by Iris, Christian immediately began to contemplate the idea of a break out, but decided that pinpointing where all the guards were stationed, and if Drexel and his arrogant brother Drogan had decided stick around just in case the young hooded tamer was around. Of course this idea of them being here was nerve-wrecking, but it was far worse that they would enslave helpless Digimon. Though he couldn’t criticize something his own kind have done over the countless decades, and centuries, and have slaughtered billions of people simply because of their ethnic differences. Spanish Conquistadors slaughtered the Native Americans, practically everyone enslaved the African Race, which a shame for he has known some really nice African Americans. That was beside the point though, and he made himself focus on the current task at hand, which was pinpointing the guards, and their stations. “Veemon how many can you see,” the hooded young-man questioned as he spotted about six of his own, but his companion could see significantly further.

There are fifteen overall. The two guarding us, and groups of three surveying the area.” Veemon looked at the two in front of them. “What if we could get Marco and his three other Digimon to take the position of the two guarding us?” Thinking of all the situations that could possibly work the blue dragon finally thought of something reasonable, which would now seem simple to him, but his tamer was far ahead of him in the process of concocting an escape route.

“I wasn’t asking for any input on how to escape.” Kneeling down on the floor Christian used his finger to draw out a box in the dirt (Dirt Representation), and began to sketch a layout of the area. “Veemon where are the DemiDevimon posted?” He questioned his companion as he looked back at the patrolling DemiDevimon, who had forgotten they were there, which was a relief. He looked at the dirt box, and sketched in X’s for the DemiDevimon, and looked at their approximate distance from each other. Waving Iris over he began to sketch a river and a cliff, which were separated from the camp. Veemon had finished the fifteen X’s, and drew a little circle in the dirt. “So basically I had thought that we could use an old prison trick on these DemiDevimon, and would create a three-way tunnel. Of course having a gaping hole in the middle of the slave-camp would be obviously suspicious, but I’ve left the alibi for later.” He looked at the sketch, and pointed at the river, and cliff. “The cliff and Main River that go through this area that we saw along the way are about a mile from here, which means we’ll have to make the tunnel a bit compact if we want to make things quick. Downside is everyone has to go one by one. Now I know my thoughts are sort of scattered, but this three way tunnel is also going to provide as a distraction of sorts.” Thinking on how to word his next few sentences, his blue companion broke in with a serious face.

With those three tunnels Christian and I are going to go down the other two tunnels that are going completely opposite ways. Unless we get Marco to go down one of the tunnels, which would allow us to set up traps at each end of the tunnel so we can erase this slave-drivers. That means the plan would be full proof.” The blue dragon smirked as he re-spoke his part of the plan mentally. “That, and if things do go weary we have the river to provide as an escape route,” he spoke as his thoughts pre-occupied his concentration again.

“Yeah that’s basically it…” The young hooded boy spoke as he looked at Iris proud of his plan. “Any objections?”

Digimon:

User Image

Cuevas_506

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:54 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Chrisrian13000

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

I'm still learning about this world...

When he dropped off Iris and Christian (and their digimon) inside the camp with the other villagers, he was put to work immediately. The DemiDevimon ordered his team to go around the entire camp and check on all the prisoners as well as get a head count from each DemiDevimon guarding their respective huts. Marco wasn't sure if this was a blessing, but he wasn't going to complain especially since he'll be able to gather valuable information from this "patrolling". The camp had a total of three huts and each hut seemed to carry more than ten digimon which was probably the reason why they were making the villagers build more huts. Marco, Veemon, Wormmon, and FlaWizarmon traveled to the first hut where they asked the DemiDevimon how many digimon were present; they were told there were ten prisoners. They traveled to the second hut where they were told they had ten digimon. The last hut they would need to check was the one where Iris and Christian were currently being held. Marco planned on telling them about the number of digimon present as well as the location of the less guarded areas. They would be able to move through the camp so long as they stuck close to those areas where the DemiDevimon hardly passed. Also they might have a plan already and Marco would do his best to help them out from the outside.

Once they got permission from the DemiDevimon guarding the last hut, Marco and his team entered the hut to meet with Iris and the rest. He temporarily put his hood down so that they would know it was him. "Okay listen up guys..." Marco began to share his new information which included the number of digimon in the camp (a total of thirty digimon) as well as the areas that were more secluded and where the DemiDevimon were less likely to go and patrol. Once he was done with his information sharing, he listened to Christian's plans. Basically the idea was to dig three tunnels that would allow the villagers to escape. Christian and Iris would lead two of the three tunnels and then come back for the last tunnel in order to save everyone. They would need a distraction which was where Marco and his team came in. They would cause a riot in different places and catch the DemiDevimon's attentions while everyone else escaped through the tunnels. It was still day time so they had plenty of time to dig the tunnels and definitely enough digimon to build those tunnels. All that was left was to tell the other digimon in the other huts about the plan. This part would be easy since they would be asked to travel the camp again and so long as FlaWizarmon was with them then the villagers would follow Christian's plan. Once the plan was settled, Marco and his digimon along with the red wizard, left the hut and went to the other huts to inform them of the plan. Everything would be settled when the sun set.

==========

Night time had finally come and the captured villagers knew about the plan to escape. Most of them had been working on the tunnels for most of the day and all that was left was to wait for Christian's signal to begin the distraction. Marco and his digimon were standing outside the hut near the entrance waiting for the operation to begin.

Marco peeked inside the hut. "Everything is ready, we'll begin the plan. Make sure that the villagers gather somewhere safe after they escape through the tunnels." With those final words, he wished them good luck and then went off with the others in order to cause the distractions.

==========

Digimon:
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:12 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Chrisrian13000
【ஐﻬ ιris ﻬஐ】
тell me it’s a dream,
ʜold me

User Image

Iris had Renamon and some of the other started digging a hole, little by little under the cover of the other digimon that hid them from sight. Iris did as much as she could and hid their movements as well. Renamon and others had worked really hard to make the tunnels that would lead them near the river by connecting their cage to the others so they could escape together.

All they had to wait for night to come...

=======

Despite the night, Iris was still awake. She couldn't sleep at this time. Though to the DemiDevimon, that's what she looked like as she laid down to hide the hole. Once she had Marco come by them. She made a small motion to show that she heard him. Renamon was leaning against the wall, with the 'younger' digimon by her. She already knew her job.

At this point, they could start but she needed the distraction...

Iris looked at Christian and Veemon, she nodded to them...

Mood: Disgusted and enegrized
OOC: [Sorry for the shortness]

ϒ
ɪ don’t need the sun

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:46 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Shadow of Miracles

User Image
Seeing Iris’ nod made his head become light with anxiety, and his hand went automatically to his Digivice, which he had hid in his boots. Of course having slipped the Digivice in his boot began to really affect his ability to walk, but he let that thought leave his mind for any weaknesses were unacceptable. He needed to be strong and not just for himself, but for the villagers, and everyone else in the group. He pushed aggressively on the button that would allow him to push Veemon to champion once again, but this mystical energy given to him by that strange wondered allowed him to become a champion level without any restrictions. This energy also affected the harshness of the ExVeemon form since he now appeared more tightly built, and his muscles flexed without extremity. The light began to flash as this form became permanent, and it empowered him with a new force of power. “I’m ExVeemon now.” Said the blue dragon as the light from ExVeemon Digivolution was to be the signal for the plan to begin.

Digimon:

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:05 am
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Chrisrian13000

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

Marco spotted the light coming from the hut. Everyone was already in position meaning all that was left was for them to attract as much attention to themselves as possible. By splitting up and causing a ruckus, they would force the DemiDevimon to come to them; they would not be able to stay in their positions anymore and because the attacks would be coming from three different places then they would have to split up making their defenses weak. Marco pulled out his digivice, "alright we're going to get started! Veemon digivolve!" The device started glowing in his hand which was causing the tiny blue dragon to glow as well in order to initiate his transformation into his champion form.

"Veemon digivolve to...Veedramon!" A mighty roar escaped Veemon as his body was engulfed by a white light. His body started to grow and change in shape. His legs and arms became more muscular while his horns and nails extended to razor sharp claws. When the light faded away, Veedramon took the place of Veemon. His skin tone was much darker and the V on his forehead shifted down to his chest. The new blue dragon roared again gaining quite the attention from some of the DemiDevimon nearby.

Marco smiled up at his partner, "make sure to give them a good beating. We need to catch their attention." Veedramon nodded and he started charging towards one of the huts nearby, knocking down several of the DemiDevimon that got in his way. Marco looked down at Wormmon, "you're with me, we have to fight those DemiDevimon somehow." Marco glanced at FlaWizarmon who was ready to go to the other hut to cause his own ruckus. "Be careful FlaWizarmon, if you need any help then call out to us, we'll be right there!" The red wizard nodded at him and Marco smiled as he extended his hand out to him. The armor level digimon smiled at him as well and reached for his hand. When their hands touched there was a jolt of electricity and a small light that burst from their hands. They both pulled away from the shock and stared at each other confused. Neither of them noticed the screen on Marco's digivice glow momentarily before disappearing. "D-Don't worry my friends, I will be fine, but if you require my help then call out to me as well...I will come." with those final words, FlaWizarmon headed for the other hut while summoning his blue flames to attack the DemiDevimon.

Marco stood still for a moment as he stared at his hand. He wasn't sure what that light was about, but he couldn't worry about it now. He turned back to Wormmon as he took off his DemiDevimon costume. "Hit them with everything you got Wormmon!" The green insect nodded as he faced a group of DemiDevimon coming towards them. "Silk Thread!" he shot a string of sticky net from his mouth wrapping the string around one of the DemiDevimon. Once the bat digimon was fully covered, he swung him against one of the other DemiDevimon knocking them against each other. He repeated the same movements firing several sticky threads at the virus type digimon. Marco watched the battle and try to support Wormmon the best he could. He would have to wait for Iris and Christian to guide all the villagers out of the camp before he could stop this distraction.

==========

Digimon:
User ImageUser Image

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:08 am
Shadow of Miracles
Chrisrian13000
【ஐﻬ ιris ﻬஐ】
тell me it’s a dream,
ʜold me

User Image

Iris quickly moved and exposed the hole. The digimon crowded around her, wanting to know what to do now.

"Go, go.. everyone inside..." she said coaxing them down the hole into the tunnels. Iris watched as they went inside, she looked up at Renamon. "You know what do you right... Me first and then you help them distract the DemiDevimon."

Renamon nodded her head."What about you, can you handle these villagers on your own for some time?"She was ready to fight but she needed to make sure that Iris was safe as well.

Iris gave Renamon a thumbs up. "I got this... now get those DemiDevimon." She looked around to see that the hut was empty of the villagers. She sat on edge of the escape route. "Kick a**."she said with a smile before sliding down the hole.

Renamon nodded her head and looked Christian and ExVeemon. "Let's go."

Mood: ninja and enegrized
OOC:

ϒ
ɪ don’t need the sun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:25 am
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Shadow of Miracles

User Image
“Iris take the lead,” the young hooded man spoke as he lifted himself onto ExVeemon’s back, and decided ride down into the tunnel. “God my foot hurts.” He held on as the muscular dragon hopped down into the tunnel, and waited as a few of the villagers began to line into the tunnel. ExVeemon looked down the tunnel noticing that a few villagers were heading his way, and decided to jog towards them with concern.

Why aren’t you going towards the exit zone,” the dragon would question with harshness as he looked the three villagers in the eyes. All three of them happened to be Mushroomon, who looked at the dragon with seriousness. ExVeemon’s mind cycled through the several possibilities on why they would be trying to speak with him, and only two scenarios come to mind. Either they were attempting to mutiny, and try to help Marco. Or far worse they were actually DemiDevimon in disguise, which would actually be an issue seeing as though these DemiDevimon were quite elaborate with attacking in groups.

“We need help carrying some of the old and sickly. Do you think you can help us?” The center Mushroomon asked as his slightly droopy face began to tense up, which automatically made ExVeemon nod his head, and rush to one of the elder. He easily lifted the old Babamon that seemed to be suffering of a Digital version of malaria, which without treatment would easily kill her. “Thank you,” spoke all three of the Mushroomon in unison as they began to help the other elderly, and smiled as they saw the champion level pick up another sickly Digimon. He was supporting three people, and one of them got off.

“ExVeemon, give me one of the sickly,” commanded the boy as he easily held the Babamon, and walked with a slight limp. “Iris keep in front, and lead them out! I get the feeling we’re going to need to help Marco.” From that point on the boy would follow along in the back as both his dragon, and the pack of Mushroomon guarded the rear.

Digimon:

User Image

Cuevas_506

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:55 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Chrisrian13000
【ஐﻬ ιris ﻬஐ】
тell me it’s a dream,
ʜold me

User Image

Iris nodded her head as Christian appeared. "Gotcha..."

She walked as quick and quiet as she could. Renamon had told her and Christian about which tunnels to talk as some were just dead end decoys so if they were being trailed, then those that were would get lost. They navigated the long and semi dark tunnels. Iris had a flashlight on her from her bag.

"We're almost there guys. just keep quiet and stay behind me..."

Iris took a moment to look at the Digimon she was leading to safety. It was scary to think that one moment she was trying to understand how and why she was. Now she was saving Digimon with two new friends and a digimon to look after. She could hope she had the strength for this.

"Hey, I see the exit..." she said some time later, hearing the water and seeing the night's light. "Just up ahead..."

Iris was outside first, seeing the stars and the cliff that blocked them from view from above, which was what they going for.

"Alright guys... keep quiet and walk along the wall." She said as directed them out of the tunnel.

OOC:

ϒ
ɪ don’t need the sun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:28 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Chrisrian13000

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

Marco and Wormmon continued to fight off the DemiDevimon. Since Marco didn't have any powers like his digimon, he had to improvise by using what he did have in hand or whatever was around him. Luckily there were still some shovels on the floor from when the villagers were being forced to create huts and dig holes. He grabbed a shovel and used it like a weapon the best he can...well actually he used it like a baseball bat and would swing at the DemiDevimon knocking them down silly. Wormmon was managing on his own quite well, his pattern of wrapping one DemiDevimon with silk thread and then slamming that DemiDevimon against another one was working. However, the DemiDevimon were growing wiser to his attack pattern and a few of them already knew to dodge before the silk captured them. This placed the green digimon in a tough situation, he just recently acquire this form and he wasn't the most adapt fighter so he wasn't sure what to do expect try and continue his previous attack.

Meanwhile, Veedramon was knocking down DemiDevimon all around. His larger size and strength made defeating the bat digimon easy; they were dropping like flies. He roared and charged whenever he could in order to cause as much of a distraction as possible. He would swipe the virus types with his tails or even stab them with his horn. For the moment he was only relying on his physical attacks and not using any of his special moves. His attack were very basic: jab, stab, swipe and the occasional stomp. He would roar from time to time for the added effect as well as a signal to others saying that he was just fine on his end. More DemiDevimon came flooding in and their numbers had nearly doubled; they were probably thinking of defeating him by numbers. Veedramon would hold his ground, these little bats would not stop him....

On the other side, FlaWizarmon was holding his own quite fine. His dancing flames took care of the DemiDevimon easily by either directly attacking them or confusing them with their strange movements. He would sometimes use his maraca-like weapons to physically strike the DemiDevimon when they managed to pass through his fire defenses. He stood with the flames dancing around him; the DemiDevimon came to him like moths to light. He had the perfect defense meaning he didn't have to move at all. His strength easily rivaled a champion level digimon even though he was an armor level digimon. FlaWizarmon also enjoyed striking the DemiDevimon especially after all the pain that they caused to the villagers. This was pay back and he would make sure they felt the same pain the villagers felt.

Marco swing his shovel and hit another DemiDevimon. One of the bat digimon came at him right behind the DemiDevimon he just struck almost using his comrades body as a hiding spot. Marco was too late to block and he was tackled to the ground. The DemiDevimon took this opportunity to steal his shovel from him leaving him defenseless again. Marco scooped some dirt into his hands and flung the dirt at the DemiDevimon. He managed to blind one of them taking the opportunity to retreat, but there was already another DemiDevimon attacking him. He was tackled from him and fell to the ground again. Wormmon noticed his friend falling and his eyes widen, "Marco!" He tried running towards his partner, but he was swarmed by the DemiDevimon who took this minor distraction as their chance to attack. Wormmon was being clawed from all directions, but even while he was on the ground, he could still see Marco being attacked by the DemiDevimon. He wanted to him help, but he wasn't strong enough and it hurt to admit his weakness. He remembered Marco once telling him that he didn't need to be strong to help his friends because all that matter was that when his friends needed then he would be there to help in any way he could. He would help Marco even if he was weak, that didn't mean he could just stay on the ground while his friend was being attacked! Wormmon shot his eyes tightly as his body started glowing. Marco's digivice started to glow as well which caused the DemiDevimon to temporarily stop their attacks.

"Wormmon digivolve to....Stingmon!" Wormmon's body started going through a transformation like Veemon's earlier transformation. He grew quite tall reaching almost ten feet and his body was slim almost like humans, but there were a pair of insect-like wings indicating this was not a human at all. The new digimon was green and black and he had large red insect eyes as well as some red hairs. There were two large antennas on his head and black shoulder armor with spikes. He wore black gauntlets and his body seemed to be made of exoskeleton. A spike extended from one of his gauntlets and the humanoid insect spun around, slicing through all the DemiDevimon instantly.

Once he was done with them, he charged at the DemiDevimon who attacked Marco. He kicked and slashed all of them away to force them to retreat and to move away from Marco. Stingmon held his friend in his arm inspecting him. Marco blinked his eyes opened and looked up at his new digimon, "Wormmon?" The champion digimon didn't have a mouth and it was hard to decipher his emotions, but he looked like he was smiling. "I am Stingmon now....are you okay?" Marco smiled at 'Stingmon' and he was lowered to the ground to stand. He had some scratches around his body and his clothes were torn on different places, but he was okay. He would worry about any soreness later, they still needed to provide the distraction for Iris and Christian. "Show them what you got Stingmon!"

The insect humanoid nodded, "with pleasure..." He activated his spike again and charged at the group of DemiDevimon.

==========

Digimon:
User ImageUser Image

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:02 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Shadow of Miracles

User Image

Placing the Babamon on her feet, and fashioning a cane from a branch so she could walk once again. He looked at the tunnel, and noticed a group of four or five DemiDevimon. “ExVeemon use X-Laser,” hollered the young man as his companion swiftly dove forward into a roll landing gracefully on his clawed feet. Roaring the blue dragon charged for a few seconds, and brought in some energy that would be fired from its chest. The letter “X” that was naturally formed onto his torso glowed furiously as the DemiDevimon closed in with an angry expression. Their tattered wings flapping viciously as their bodies fluttered down the tunnel in anger. “ExVeemon how much longer till your able to release the cannon?” The young hooded man walked towards the now tense dragon, whose body shivered with power. ExVeemon’s blue skin intensified with an aura of power, and began to further illuminate the “X”.

X-Laser,” yelled the dragon as his torso released all of the absorbed energy released instantly in a “X” shape, which hummed loudly with power. Rushing to its target the beam destroyed three of the DemiDevimon, and from there the last to would retreat quickly. This frightened the young-man as he lifted himself on the blue dragon, who roared once again. They quickly rushed forward as the white-wings of the dragon flapped heavily with an intense face. Following these bats would be easy for the speed of a champion out-matched that of a rookies. Traveling down the pathway of dirt Ex-Veemon quickly saw his two targets, and slammed his muscular body against it, crushing it with easy and resetting it to mere code. “We need to be quicker,” hollered the dragon, whose harsh voice and ragged breathing made it seem more like a growl. With haste the last DemiDevimon flew into the hole that would mean destruction if the other now apparent mass of DemiDevimon lurked around the two Champions and Armor levels. “Dramon Claw!” Raising its massive hand, which sported three razor claws the ExVeemon easily cut into the last DemiDevimon, and following with that the blue dragon used the same move to repel another DemiDevimon that would attack Veedramon. “I’ve got your back.

Leaping from ExVeemon, the young man began to make way for Marco, whom was decorated with scratches. “Having a tough time my friend?” He would laugh as he easily booted one of the DemiDevimon away.

Digimon:

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:53 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Chrisrian13000
【ஐﻬ ιris ﻬஐ】
тell me it’s a dream,
ʜold me

User Image

Iris swatted and batted away the DemiDevimon that came around her and some of the other villagers. It took Renamon's Diamond Storm to get rid of them away from her and the others. Christian took care of the rest of the DemiDevimon. Iris panted as she watched ExVeemon and Christian were going to help Marco.

Iris looked at Renamon and then the villagers. She walked over to the Mushroomon. "I have to go help the others... Please watch over the villagers. We will be back. I promise..."

Renamon looked at Iris and motioned for her. Iris walked over and climbed on her back. With a nod to each other, Renamon jumped and hopped to scale the wall to get back on top.

The girls landed, Renamon was quick with her Diamond Storm to push back more of the DemiDevimon.

"Sorry about the wait boys..." Renamon said as she clenched her fist. Iris went over to Marco and Christian. "The villagers are safe and the Mushroomon are looking after them at the moment. We came as fast as we could once they safe."

OOC:

ϒ
ɪ don’t need the sun

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:40 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Chrisrian13000

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

Marco looked back at Iris and Christian, they were all together now. He looked over at Christian who had commented on his current state. He shook his head, "just a scratch..." Of course it wasn't just a scratch, but several scratches that were decorating more of his arms and parts of his face. His clothes were a perfect example of the sharp claws that DemiDevimon carried with them. Stingmon was taking care of the bat digimon now so they would be safe. Wormmon's champion form was a great fighter; his attacks were precise and he would strike every DemiDevimon on their forehead never missing an attack. His speed was amazing as well and the DemiDevimon were dropping like flies. Marco looked over at Iris as she explained that the villagers were being taken care of by a group of Mushroomon. Once they were done here then they would return with the villagers to their town. The battle would be over very soon, there were a total of three champion level digimon and one rookie (whose strength rivaled a champion) and the DemiDevimon could hardly fight back.

Veedramon slammed his tail against the last DemiDevimon who dropped to the floor along with the other DemiDevimon who were practically dying. Veedramon was panting, he'd knocked down nearly a dozen of DemiDevimon already. Their numbers never seemed to decrease until now. Most of them were deleted, but now there were only ten dying DemiDevimon left.

Marco sighed in relief, it was finally over. Everyone gathered at the center of the camp. Marco looked at everyone present, "we did it..." Veedramon, Stingmon and FlaWizarmon looked at Marco. Veedramon decided to break the silence. "What should we do now?" FlaWizarmon looked at the defeated DemiDevimon, there was no way they would be able to get back up; this was their last day and they deserved everything that happened to them, he just hoped that when they are reborn then they will be good digimon. "We have to return the villagers to their home and treat those that are wounded."

"Leaving so soon, FlaWizarmon? You didn't think you could escape me did you?"

A voice suddenly started speaking from an unknown area. Marco looked around, but he couldn't see anything. It was so dark now and daylight would not occur for some time; they were completely covered by the night. The voice suddenly started laughing and Marco felt chills running up his spine. He looked at FlaWizarmon, the color seemed to have been drained from him. "What is wrong-" he was interrupted as figure started to emerge from the ground right in the middle of their little circle. Everyone would probably jump back as the new figure appeared before them. There was probably only one way to describe this creature: a devil. He was covered in jet black cloths and had horns as well as large black wings and arms that seemed to reach the ground.

"You have made quite the mess of my camp and killed my pawns...well I suppose there still use for them." The creature flew up to the sky. The moon shined brightly behind him making look like an angel of death. He raised his arms into the air and began to suck the life from the fallen DemiDevimon. He gathered their fractal code in his arm and seemed to be feeding from that code.

Marco looked up confused, "who is that? And what is he doing?" FlaWizarmon stepped forward clenching his hands into fists, "that is Devimon...and I don't know, but it can't be good." FlaWizarmon's worry was well placed. It was hard to notice at first, but the Devimon was slowly growing bigger. The DemiDevimon that were on the ground were gone now, their whole data absorbed by Devimon who had doubled in size. He was much taller than any of the champions present hitting a near 20 feet. Veedramon and Stingmon got ready to fight this new monster. FlaWizarmon still looked a bit hesitant, but he took a battle stance as well. Marco glared at the Devimon with clenched fists, he was probably the cause of all these abductions and the reason for FlaWizarmon's sadness and the reason for the pain the villagers were forced to endure. "We have to stop him, he's all that's left. If we can defeat him then no one will hurt the villagers again!" The giant Devimon laughed maniacally looked down at humans and their digimon like they were ants. He rose his arm and got ready to attack them.

==========

Digimon:
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:36 am
Shadow of Miracles
Chrisrian13000
【ஐﻬ ιris ﻬஐ】
тell me it’s a dream,
ʜold me

User Image

Iris looked at Marco and sighed with some exasperation. "That is more than a scratch." she said as she crossed her arms under her chest. "You have to be more careful."

Meanwhile Renamon was punching some of the last DemiDevimon before there was only a few remaining. She smirked at the looked at the dwindled down amount. She walked over to the other digimon and tamers.

Hearing the words that it was over made Iris say with relief. It meant that the villagers were safe once more.

Then the voice spoke....

Iris felt a chill got down her spine. Suddenly she started to feel weak as those she couldn't breathe. And when she did, she could see her breath despite the warm weather. Her arms were wrapped her body before she felt Renamon lift her up and move her back as a new digimon entered the battlefield. Iris looked at him, wishing she didn't.

The red eyes, tall stature that was getting taller as he absorbed the DemiDevimon , that voice... Iris was silent throughout the ordeal. The very thing she spent night hiding was in her face as if to mock her like a bad dream that never ended. The laugh that he gave out as Marco announced that they had to fight Devimon made her shiver and curl up into Renamon.

Renamon was uncertain with what to do at the moment. Iris wasn't herself and she needed to fight. But she also wanted to protect the girl.

Mood: terrfied unsure
OOC:

ϒ
ɪ don’t need the sun

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:02 pm
User Image
Celebrating early always brings about bad karma, but this was extremely horrible karma the young man thought as he looked at ExVeemon, whose tired posture gave him a sad look. He heard a raspy voice speak directly to the flame wizard, which annoyed him. “What else could go wrong?” He turned around slowly, and viewed a tall dark figure. His worst nightmare came to life as he reached to his partners shoulder, and covered his eyes. It was a Devimon, and worst of all it was stronger, then both of the brother Devimon. He fell into a fear induced trance, and for what seemed like hours he could only picture the face of the Devimon ranting at him. Then he noticed in the pitch of his stomach that it was actually Drexel, but with a wicked aura. “What lad don’t want to fight your superior? You’re a shell of a warrior, you and your… Fallen angel…,” the voices within his head ranted as he checked the last remark. “Fallen angel?” His mind became utterly scrambled as he cowered in fear, and curled into a ball. ExVeemon had already De-Digivolved, and began to pat the young tamer on the back. “We’re going to die!”  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games