Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:11 pm
Aiden smiled, not missing a beat as Ikima refuses the ramen. He disappeared under the long bar for a moment, popping back up a moment later. "You like chocolate, right? Do you eat cereal?" he asked the shapeshifter, staring at him from across the room, eyebrow raised.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:28 pm
Narrowing his eyes a bit, he nods slightly, then mutters, showing a bit of fang. "What are you getting at?"  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:33 pm
"Count Chocula?" he asked, trying to make peace with the offended man, as he set the box on the scarred granite counter. Aiden flinched back a bit, as if expecting a blow.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:39 pm
Eying the box a bit, Ikima huffs a bit. After a moment of contemplation, he sighs, getting up and wandering over, leaning against the counter. "Do you have milk?" Suki leans back, patting the shapeshifter on the head fondly.  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:46 pm
A carton with a cartoon picture of a cow appeared in front of Ikima, along with a bowl filled with the cereal and a spoon.
"Would you like anything else?" Aiden asked, glad that they were at an equilbrium, even if it wasn't a state of friendship.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:01 pm
He shakes his head, a spoonful in his mouth, having already poured the milk. Suki yawns, having finished her ramen, and had teleported the bowl to the sink. She rubs her eyes a bit, only this time out of fatigue.  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:06 pm
Aiden took a mouthful of his ramen, only to realize the noodles have gone cold. "Awesome," he muttered, closing his eyes and placing his hands under the bowl. The magic played around his fingers, heating up the ramen. "You know, when it's cold, ramen tastes like somewhat worms," Aiden told Suki, before adding, "The consistency's similar, too."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:20 pm
Blinking at him, Suki grins. "Euw. How would you know?" She laughs a bit.  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:28 pm
"You don't live with half a dozen older brothers without eating a few worms along the way," he smirked, then begins shoveling piping hot ramen into his mouth. Cursing wildly, he ran around behind the counter and stuck his head under the tap after spitting the noodles into the sink, turing the water onto his mouth. A few less dignified minutes later, Aiden sat next to Suki, dejected and still slightly damp.
"I feel like I'm a plaything, being subjected to this solely for someone's twisted amusement," he lamented, resting his head on the counter. "Damn, that's probably a health code violation."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:39 pm
When he burnt his mouth Suki had snorted a bit, laughing. "No luck." Giggling when he sits next to her, she runs her hands through his hair gently, minding the clip, and drying it. "I dunno about twisted amusement, but you are amusing. ^^"  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:07 pm
He starts back slightly at her touch, then allows her to dry his hair.
"I'm going to take that as a compliment. And thanks for drying my hair," Aiden added sleepily, making a mental note to ask her how she did that later.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:13 pm
Smiling, Suki stretches. "You should. And not at all. ^^ And I do it by emitting fire from my hands. <3 Took me years to perfect it, so I don't suggest trying it unless you don't mind being bald. :3"  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:16 pm
Aiden's eyes widened, slightly, and he rolled his head to look at her.
"Uh," he gulped.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:23 pm
Seeing the look on his face, Suki laughs. "I practiced on stuffed animals, okay? Much more flammable, so I've made it extremely safe. And it's a lovely way to warm up in the winter. But look, see?" She runs a hand through his hair again, it being only pleasantly warm. "You have all your hair and everything. ^^ I only evaporated the water."  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:38 pm
Aiden laughs, shrugging.
"Well, that's comforting and only mildly disturbing at the same time," he coughed, grinning at her. Straightening up, he stretcheed, his back popping as he sways from side to side in his seat. "I can do sort of the same thing," he admitted, holding out a hand and concentrating. After a few moments, blue sparks played around his fingertips and palm.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games