Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:09 pm
Bruce looked at Lisa, then turned to Joy. "I suggest you inform Chaos. He might know what the hell is going on."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:03 pm
"Half Hikari huh?" muttered Hikari as her eyes rolled and gave an annoyed sigh.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:08 pm
joy stare at bruce and " i cant infrom this to chaos why because hikari find out about this"said Joy.

lisa lay on ground with blood and bodies everywhere and stood up seen her hand cover up blood."no way what is this place" said lisa. shadow body say "lost battle where is ur friend at and where is the truth at too".  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:06 am
Hikari closed her eyes and within a split second, she reverted back to good ol' Hikari. She blinked and wondered where she was. The only thing she could remember was being carried by Chaos. Her glance was then directed to Chaos and gave a smile. "Chaos! I'm so glad to see you." muttered Hikari but her smile faded as looked for Lisa. "Where's Lisa?" asked Hikari towards Chaos with seriousness on her countenance.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:53 pm
"hmm i told u she at hositpal and with bruce and joy too"said chaos felt a werid arua from east lead to at hositpal. haze told " something is in that girl but if she take right path"said haze in chaos body. chaos nod his head and say "hikari stay that this room and u need take a bath"said chaos point where is bathroom at.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:51 pm
Bruce felt a small disturbance within Lisa. "I sense something dark."  

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:15 pm
Hikari shook her head as she stood from the bed, her hands overlapping each other against her chest, looking worriedly on Lisa's condition. "Why can't I see her?!" asked Hikari angrily since she was already confused and now she might lose a sister.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:37 pm
shadow come out in front bruce and grin at u " so u one love this weak girl... and soon she will die in her sleep"said shadow walk and pull one huge sword with red ruby on hilt.

joy felt something touch before and about to report to him and something hit back of her head and fall to ground.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:21 pm
"I suggest you return to you're body," Bruce growled at the shadow.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:29 am
Hikari felt worried for some reason and clenched her fists, wondering what was this awful feeling in her heart that something was about to happen.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:46 pm
chaos felt something and run out the door then elite soldier locked the door behind me." why us and why lisa life lose her grip"said chaos run the hallway.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:39 pm
The worry that Hikari was feeling began to increase as Chaos darted out of the room and she heard the door locked after he left. She stood from the bed and ran towards the locked door and started to bang her clenched fists, yelling at the same time to open the door. "Open the door!!!! Let me out!" yelled Hikari as the sickening feeling still resides in her heart.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:49 pm
lisa stare at him and" no i need to still who i am and wont lose my self in u"said lisa say at shadow. shadow grin at bruce and place blade on lisa neck. "so r u scary lose this girl life to dear death.... "said shadow when lisa woke and slow open her eye.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:14 pm
elite heard it bang of the door and say" my lady calm down and relax ur energy plz, master chaos is come very soon with ur sister" said elite soldier.

chaos run at the hositpal and felt same arua of renji but is not it. " hey doc where room number is lisa at"said chaos at doctor and he say "409 that is her number go now"said doctor. chaos nod his head and run to the hallway.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:02 am
Bruce chuckled as the light leaves the room, leaving it pitch black with only him and the shadow in sight. "Your little knowledge on certain aspects of my personality will be your downfall." His voice echoed loudly and had a demonic growl hidden within it.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games