Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:08 pm
~Galia~"Azalea, are you creeping on Izumi?"

*Azalea didn't reply back to Galia*

~Galia~"Great...she's off in her own little world."

*Azalea kissed his forehead*

~galia~"aww! 4laugh "  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:29 pm
Izumi smiled in his sleep.

Keira smiled. "I'm glad Izumi found someone like Azalea...." She whispered to herself.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

11bumblebee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:29 pm
Crystal was walking through the halls thinking when she saw someone that had something on his hand and thought he looked confused. So she walked up to him to ask. "Hey, you alright? You look confused."

When Cole got no answer he went back to his room. He wanted to make sure Crystal was growing in her abilities. Cole thought that Azalea was going to be a big help to make her powers stronger. So he thought he should go tell Azalea the truth. He knocked on the door quietly.
"Azalea?" he called through the open door.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:38 pm
Xavier looked at Crystal. "Nah. I'm fine." He lied, morphing his hand back to normal.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:09 pm
*Azalea snapped out of lala land when she heard a voice at the door*

~Galia~"Azalea! Someone is calling for you!"

~Azalea~"I can hear, Galia."

*Azalea went to the door and opened it up and studied the stranger*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:52 pm
Izumi woke up, rubbing his head. "Hey." He said to Keira and Azalea.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:04 pm
*Azalea turned around and looked a Izumi~"Short sleep. We have company"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:46 am
Izumi rubbed his eyes. "Who is it?" He asked.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

11bumblebee

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:48 pm
"My name's Cole," He said "for obvious reasons." as Cole flashed a fire ball in his hand. Blaze was looking at something floating around Izumi. "I live next door, but right now we need to talk seriously about your friend Crystal." Cole said looking at them seriously. 'darn, I didn't know Azalea lived with Crystal's other friend. I only wanted to tell her. Oh well maybe he can be help too...' Cole thought.

"Ok, if you insiste." Crystal said walking back to her dorm room.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:28 pm
Xavier felt odd, then looked at Crystal. "Wait! I....I am confused about something. Perhaps if I let it out, it'll be easier to ignore later." He told her.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

11bumblebee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:44 pm
"Well, if you can't ignore it maybe you shouldn't. Anyway what's on your mind?" Crystal asked wondering what Xavier couldn't ignore. It is Xavier, after all.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:15 pm
Xavier took a deep breath. "Well, you know that chick, Talia? The one who's been hunting me for so long after I......did some things to her? Well, when she and Izumi were taken by Ivy, I actually felt good about saving her for some reason. I'm supposed to hate her, which I do, so this makes no sense! Then again, I've never had any emotional contact with women. Just physical. Extremely physical. Basically, something's wrong with my brain, here." He explained.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

11bumblebee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:11 pm
"Aww you have feelings for Taila!," Crystal said " Xavier nothing's wrong with your brain. Your just feeling what all people feel, emotions. My advice to a normal situation would be to tell her how you feel, but I know how hard that for anyone, plus this isn't a normal situation 1 your a snake demon, 2 you rapped her. So what I would do is go appoligize to her for that, and go from there. But that's just me." Crystal said. Hope started acting really out of character.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:52 pm
Xavier was stunned at what Crystal said. "I can't have feelings for.....THAT! And I don't want to apologize for something I don't regret! You sure I'm not going insane?" He asked. For most of his life, he basically saw women as nothing more than a temporary home for his other head, soooo, any real emotional feelings for a woman seemed like a load of crap to him.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

11bumblebee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:45 pm
"What! I can't believe you would say that! You're so insensitive!" Crystal scolded, turning in the other direction.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games