Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:19 pm
"Don't even think about," eyeing him moving away, "doesn't matter what your plans are, I will have none of it in this castle. So I will say this for the last time, abandon this foolish mission of yours or you will suffer the consequences." Her eyes glowed a ghostly white.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:20 pm
Zenjin stood on the roof staring up at the warlord. He than continues to use energy to keep the spikes up around the whole peremiter of the Castle.  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:22 pm
ow....
*june got up, stumbling ehr way from the dent she made in the floor. finally getting straight and balanced, she looked at her hands, now burned slightly from the book. she looked up at the now broken balcony ceiling and sighed*
oh...someone's going to make me hear about that.....
*june clenched her fists*
ah damnit....now i can't even get my book! what good am i if i can't even remember any spells i've learned! the only one i remember takes too much strength!
*june slammed ehr hand against the wall. mumbling to herself, she walked out of the castle, stopping at the front steps in hesitation. she was already hurt in such a way she wasn't sure if she would be any use to anyone in her lack of ability to move, and she couldn't remmember how to use anything she was supposed to know.*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:23 pm
*smiles* "SUFFER THE CONSIQUENCES....hmmm.... I - THINK- ILL....

"PASSSSSSSSS!!!!!!" *NOW HE JUMPED TOWARDS CHIEF WITH HIS SWORD AIMING DIRECTLY TOWARDS HER THROAT, WITH NO OTHER ALTERNATIVE BUT TO FIGHT HER*  

Repo ManX

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:24 pm
*eyes widen and says* "CHIEF LOOK OUT!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:26 pm
Split seconds before he could impale her, Chief pulled out her own blade to counter his. "Very well than, defend yourself kid, because this time there's no holding back"  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:31 pm
"IVE LOOKED FORWARD TO THIS MOMENT FOR QUITE SOME WHILE NOW"
*he took his blade off of Chiefs and stepped back two paces. then with out warning he struck at her agian and agian but she kept on countering his attacks* *seeing no progress was being made, he made a false swing at her leg, and as she countered the false swing... he struck her in the shoulder with his foot*

*as she stumbled back, he laughed and said teasingly* "COME ON LITTLE ONE IS THAT ALL YOU GOT"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:42 pm
*hetukiri now seeing the foul play that PHYLUM spitefully did, hetukiri jumped in with out hesitation to give chief a breather*

"COME ON PHYLUM, SHOW ME WHAT YOUR MADE OF" ***obviously nothing, for the fact that you are attacking women, and your ego is what controls you more than your actual brain....atleast if you have one***

*HETUKIRI USED HER ELVEN LIKE SPEED TO CIRCLE AROUND PHYLUM, which caused him a bit of confusion, at the right moment she then weild her sword at him whiles still orbiting around him, she sliced him up as though he was being put through a shredder*  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:22 pm
Scarlet laughed and disappered and reappeared in front of the WARLOARD. She had a big red ball of energy by the time she appeared in front of him. She threw it at him striking him straight on the face sending stumbling back a couple feet, causing him to kill his own allies.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:05 am
Scanda slowly walked down the stairs as he saw the Commander and two soldiers watching Phyl,Hetu and Chief fighting "You guys can take care of him but I wanna finish this one here"he said pointing straight at the Commander "Ive fought others possibly stronger than you so lets see what you and your two little guards have got"Scanda said putting up his fists.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:03 pm
Picking herself back up, Chief looked at him and smirked, "I'm not even warmed up" she than launched at him. With Hetu distracting him, Chief appeard at his back, then took out his ribs with the hilt of her blades.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:59 pm
"You don't know because you haven't done it yet. I saw you in one of my visions and you were setting fire to things."  

ninjaangel18

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:18 pm
*hetukiri winked at Scanda and said* "well its about time you joined the party!!!!"

*she now directed her attention back towards PHYLUM, to see how he was recovering from her wounds she impailed upon him* **SHE WAS ASTONISHED TO SEE THEY HAD ALREADY BEGAN HEALING THEMSELVES, in anger she shouted out to chief* "CHIEF HOW ARE WE SUPPOSE TO KILL THIS STARFISH IF HE KEEPS REGENERATING HIMSELF???"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:35 pm
Scanda heard what Hetu said and nodded back to her as he charged at the two soldiers and delivered two uppercuts to the chin and series of punchs to the lower part of the abdomen and then kicked them round the side of the head with a fast swipe from his foot as he got them in his grasp he set them on fire and threw them to one side as he saw Commander then heard the problem Hetu and Chief were having "You may wanna look for a weakpoint like the back of the head for example"Scanda shouted to the two of them as he faced back to the Commander and charged at him. Sxcanda was running down the corrdiros whilst he felt a bit dizzy as he held onto a bit of the wall then kept going as he reached Goddess "Scanda hes fighting the Commander weve got to help him"he said in exhaustion as he started breathing heavily.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:54 pm
"OK" *hetukiri said* "BUT HES A GOD SO TECHNICALLY HE DOESNT HAVE WEAK POINTS"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games