Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Faerie KatrinaZ generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 9!

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:02 pm
*As Faerie flitters by MW, she notices TES through the door. As Icy begins to close the door, Faerie makes herself as tiny as a fairy can get and flies quickly into MW right before the door closes and locks. As quietly as a tiny fairy can be, she buzzes over and lands on TES's shoulder. In a very tiny voice she speaks ... * TES, it's me Faerie. Are you OK?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:02 pm
I know…I got something special just for you TES. I'll be right back. wink *Goes in the back room for a bit and comes out with a very fancy bottle. She gets a bottle opener and opens the bottle, gets a shot glass and pours they mysterious liquid into it. She then puts it in front of TES.* There ya go. I was saving this for a special occasion, but what the heck. cool  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:04 pm
*as Icy makes it to where TES and Katana are, she smells the familiar scent of fairy dust. Knowing instantly who's scent that is, she looks around to notice a fly-like being on TESs shoulder. Whispering, Icy alerts Psyzapp as to what is going on and looks at Katana* My, my, my TES, it seems that you've attracted a fly. Let me get that for you my love.... twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:05 pm
*continues to stand guard next to TES* Hm, maybe we need to have the exterminator come by this week....... evil  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:07 pm
Psyzapp
What can I get you to drink TES…just name it. xd
*looks down at the floor and answers in a quiet, almost inaudible mumble* a Roy Rogers please... *cough* stare

*before he can answer Katrina, he hears Icy's threat and quickly moves his hand up to protect the faeirie* If you harm her, I'm not talking.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:07 pm
*Icy finds the fly tape and rolls off a little, grabbing Faerie with it and going to the door* There you go little fly. You're free now, off with you!*and with that, Icy tosses the fly paper with Faerie on it outside and relocks the door*

DAMMIT! stressed  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:10 pm
Now, TES, we have no intention whatsoever in hurting anyone....all we want is information....remember? *continues to stand guard over TES* Give us the information, you go free & the faerie is unharmed.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:13 pm
*Gets out her bifocals, squints eyes and peers to see one very tiny Faerie on TES's shoulder. She laughs out loud and takes off her glasses.* It's okay. Faerie can have a drink too. *Gets another shot glass and pours the mysterious liquid for Faerie.*

A ROY ROGERS!? eek HA HA HA HA HA HA HA *wipes tear from her eye.* TES…YOU CRACK ME UP! rofl *slaps him on the back.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:15 pm
*glances at Icy to make sure TES is covered on his other side* See, TES, all we're doing is having a nice drink and chit-chatting. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:15 pm
What's wrong with a roy rogers? gonk You said anything I wanted!  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:17 pm
*looks puuzzled* WTH is a "Roy Rogers"?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:18 pm
ROY ROGERS…You're joking right? eek  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:19 pm
confused Uh....no....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:20 pm
*glances at Icy* It's a NON-ALCOHOLIC drink (of all things), that consists mainly of soda & grenadine.....why on earth anyone would drink a non-alcoholic cocktail is beyond my comprehension..... xp  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:21 pm
*looks at Katana and Icy.* WHY…HE REALLY IS A SMURF! LMAO rofl  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games