Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

Saber Blysmey generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 3!

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:44 pm
(( -pants+satan-1050gold as if I'm going to wait a whole day to spin again. xD ))

*pays her fine and stumbles back to the wheel, falls over while attempting to spin it*
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:48 pm
*tosses around some confetti and streamers*

User Image

Happy 6th Anniversary, Gaian Geezer Guild!

User Image

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:49 pm
(( -pants+satan-1300gold...-my hand crying I'd better stop there before I lose anything else. >.> ))

*gets off the ride and stares at her arm in shock*
W-what happe...
*faints*

((*glomps faerie* lol don't suppose you see a hand lying around anywhere xD ))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:18 pm
*comes to and groggily looks down at her arm*
............man...maybe going on that ride while I was still drunk wasn't such a good idea after all... neutral
*gets up and begins looking for her hand, finds it laying in the dirt under the ride, picks it up and heads in to the clinic*
I hope it's not too late to get this reattached...
*wobbles up to the reception desk, still streaked with soot and dripping blood, and waves her hand at the receptionist*
I...think I need some help...
*the receptionist looks a bit startled by the severed hand waving at her and promptly calls for a nurse*

Yes? What...
*catches site of the severed had*
Oh! How did that happen?

Uh...I don't really remember...I was a bit, uh drunk at the time and... redface
*as the blood loss finally catches up to her she goes pale and her knees start to buckle*

*catches the girl as she starts to collapse and carries her into a procedure room*
When did this happen?

Yesterday, I think...I think I fainted but I'm pretty sure it was sometime yesterday...err...I was hoping you could reattach it somehow.

I don't know, we'll have to get you cleaned up first and go from there but if it happened yesterday and the hand wasn't put on ice...
*gets some antiseptic and cleans off the hand, noticing it's in surprisingly good condition for having been laying in dirt all night. After the hand is all cleaned up, turns and begins cleaning off the girls arm*

*sucks in her breath as the nurse begins cleaning off her arm* Ouch! *faints from the pain*

Well, I suppose this will be easier if she's unconscious.
*holds the hand up to the girls arm to see if there's any chance of reattachment and watches in astonishment as the hand reattaches itself* Well... eek *not sure what to do, the nurse bandages the girls arm just in case, moves her to a cot, and walks off*

*wakes up a while later to find that her hand seems to be just fine she gets up and wanders out*  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:36 am
*wanders into the clinc*
Heh, with as often as I seem to get hurt, I should just live here. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:44 am
Walks in the hall with saber by his side while she held onto a hankercheif to slow the blood flow a bit.
This was an accident, we were just playing RockBand and i wanted to swing the mic like a pro and have my other hand catch it. I must of missed it and it hit saber's nose crying I hope I didn't break her nose confused crying  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:50 am
*laughs a little*
Ouch, it's okay killa, I'm accident prone anyhow. Just yesterday I was in here for a severed hand. sweatdrop I probably just need a bandaid or something.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:55 am
Saber Pendragon
*laughs a little*
Ouch, it's okay killa, I'm accident prone anyhow. Just yesterday I was in here for a severed hand. sweatdrop I probably just need a bandaid or something.

"IDK how a Bandaidd would help" confused

When suddenly a Nurse comes by and sticks cotten in the one nostrol thats bleeding the most, then goes to xray the nose to make sure it isn't broken  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:07 am
*as she's led away by the nurse, laughs over her shoulder*

I don't know, make me feel better? xp

*after the xray, the nurse sticks a piece of tape across saber's nose and says there's nothing wrong but a bit of swelling. Walking back out to the reception area, she says to ice it and take an otc pain reliever if it gets too sore*

*walks back over to killa*
There see? Nothing but a bit of tape and I'm good to go. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:15 am
then on our way out the door saber accidently snorted some cotten, so she threw away the cotten as aperently wasn't bleeding anymore.  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:29 am
((lmao, that almost sounds worse then getting hit in the nose with your mic xD ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:47 pm
*noticing her shirt has slipped a bit low redface , pulls it up before stumbling into the clinic with killa with a guilty look on her face*
Uh, hello again...there's been another accident, at least it wasn't me this time...although it was my fault... gonk  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:03 pm
Gets tossed in like yesterday garbage with care like fragil glass

We can take you in to check on that nose of yours killa

wonders how the nurse knows my name I didn't check in question  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:11 pm
*watches as the nurse leads killa away before turning back to the reception desk to finish checking in*
No, I said frog, killafrog, you know as in ribbit ribbit and I swear it was an accident, I didn't mean to hit him in the face. sweatdrop

((and sorry for the slow replies, I'm trying to get some lunch at the same time. ))  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:28 pm
no dont want to leave without saber there going to take me to the loony bin gonk

Were not taking you to the loony bin killafrog, were just gonna check on that nose of yours, that saber had hit with the mic.  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games