Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Ruins of Kameko Academy(Closed Forever, Its Been A Fun Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:20 pm
the note says if you really want william not under my control or your life to be hell show me the school's power  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:21 pm
Timid sulks "Okay then if you want to here the full story I'l tell you" his jagged teeth disappear and he takes a deep breath and make a calm face "My Plan is to absorb all of your powers and give them to the school and make it regain it's ability to interact with people, then combined this school with the illusions of the science room and other abilities from other rooms and get the school to become almost like a fortress! I will make it lend its abilities to me so I can materialize and expand the school grounds around the world!" He laugh maniacly "The world will become my and the school playground.... and your worst idea, dream, and wish.... A I will become the commander of this new world! With the school reining as King!" He take a breathe "We will destroy everything in our path...." he flips out his hand at the ground and a blue pulse shoots out of his hand into the ground and the area under him cracked and imploded "Any questions?!" he then scratches his chin "But from what I here from Dimitri's thoughts and memories Kameko is the only one i have to absorb.... but then that won't be fun would it?"  

dawgybites

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:21 pm
Kyuki leaned against the wall and watched.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:28 pm
"Yup" he said as one of his eyes went to white  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:32 pm
Shana sighs at the note that Reiko handed her."...I should have killed both of them.."

Reiko jumps in front of Kameko."We won't let you absorb her powers!"

Kameko is silent."..why am I the only one you have to aborb?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:36 pm
He laughes "Well you see It's only an idea of Dimitri's after he gain the info on the absorbtions abilities of the school, he thought that someone with the same name as the school would be the proper one to be eaten first, as a test... hehe"

Dimitri looks at Timid then Kameko with a sad look on his face "I-i would never! Timid you should be in a insane asylum!"  

dawgybites

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:38 pm
william gets up
"ow what the hell happened"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:40 pm
Kameko is silent and looks away from everyone else, she is actually laughing."Thats not the first time..haha!"Kameko says laughing.

Reiko stands her ground.

"Maybe I was wrong when I said Kameko liked Dimitri."Nana says sighing.

"...Oh. You didn't miss anything William, except that I was going to set you on fire."Shana says smirking.

gas powered stick

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:41 pm
"L-light me on fire"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 pm
Senku layed back"Well im not to interfere with this" he said as a the light half of his body grew a white wing while the darker half had a black one  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

dawgybites

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:44 pm
Timid begins to approach Kameko "Shall we try the experiment? hehe.... haha... HAHAHA!" he begins to change tochange into his werewolf form and his teeth gleeming "Its been a while since I've absorbed something!"
Dimitri hold his head 'What do I do!'  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:46 pm
Kameko becomes serious."....I can't believe Dimitri thought of this plan, you won't get a thing."Kameko says pretending not to be scared.

"...."Shana is silent as she jumps in front of Kameko.

gas powered stick

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:51 pm
"I have my own things to do" He said in a mixed voice of his lighter half and darker half"Good luck to both of you"He said giving a slight bow and walking off to find the ones who where not worthy to even fight  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:53 pm
He grabs Shana as she jumps in mid air "Your not Kameko so GET OUT!" he throws her towards William and floats towards Kameko and grabs her and lifts her up "Are you ready for this?!" saliva drips from his mouth

(Timid Werewolf form)
User Image  

dawgybites

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:53 pm
"Let me go!!"Kameko yells.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games