Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:09 pm
(No, I don't think the blue carrot thing was resolved. Also..Zaias- now in Hawk's nest. Roger. Over.)

Zaias reached down a long a long arm to pat his little sister on the back. She looked happy enough. But then..she always did. "Heeey Ali-gator."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Avery jogged the next bit until she managed to catch up with the group. She heard Jordan answer her and nodded at the other girl once caught up. "Hey," she said again. "Can't let you guys just wander here alone. Graymoore can be tricky."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:22 pm
Ali grabbed Zaias' hand enthusiastically. "Zais! I met these nice people, they helped me find you." She pulled on Zaias to get him over to her new friends at the table.

Jordan looked sideways at the lever. "You don't say..."  

Wolfyofthesky

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:41 pm
"Avery! There these dogs, and they tried to EAT us!" Maria shouted, running over to Avery to clamp on to her arm.

~`~

KoiKoi watched another person walk over, then looked at Tele, Holy crap I was talking to him... Her face becoming a bright shade of red.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:52 pm
Zaias allowed himself to be towed along and put up with his baby sisters introductions to people he already knew, well, mostly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Avery shifted to accept Maria's exuberant arm glomp without falling over.
"Dogs?" Avery questioned.
"You mean the demon ones? I've never met up with them before. Though I tend to avoid the dangerous things in general. I brought stuff for them, and some other things though if we can't." Avery shifted her backpack well stocked with what the librarian corps had told her to bring.

"W-who's he?" she asked having just noticed Christopher.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit searched the sky and hands shoved in his pockets shuffled his way to the school building. He did have a math test to make up for after all.
Trotting up the steps Whit checked to see if anything was happening in this 'Mr. MacDougal's class before knocking.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:15 pm
Dr. Stanfield finished signing the papers and used a healing power on his cramped hand. "Well, I'm heading back over to the medical building. I can pop up into the dental office and make the appointments...or should we speak to the kids first? They may kick up a fuss if they found out they've been booked to see the dentist without being notified prior to that".

Alex hadn't moved. He was still hidden in the shadows. He wouldn't move until after they did.

"Oh, hello. I'm Christopher Basil. Glad to meet you" he said and extended a hand for Avery to shake if she felt like it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:19 pm
Tele smiled self-contentedly at Zaias. "Your sister's..." he paused as he looked down at Ali, "Very much like you." He made a funny face.

Ali giggled and reached up on her tippy toes to pat Tele on the head. She went back over to Zaias and held her hands up. "Can you carry me?" she asked, her eyes big and pleading.

Jordan looked at Avery's pack, impressed. She felt safer with Avery with them. In fact, with Alex and Christopher following them -though Alex seemed inclined not to help unless absolutely necessary- their 'party' was looking pretty well-rounded. And large. Very large. "He was following us earlier."  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:37 pm
Avery briefly and firmly shook Christopher's hand. "Fire?" she asked, having unintentionally felt it within him.

"I think you'd be okay in making them appointments. We can always just reschedule if something comes up. And we don't want to drop them on him mid semester." Ms. Powers suggested.

Mr. MacDougal looked up from his desk at the hard knock on his door. He didn't have anything on his schedule that he knew of. Meeting wise. For that's how he preferred to think of detentions and punishments etc. Voluntary, used for extension of knowledge from one to another.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zaias smiled down and swung up his sister by her arms. Landing safely on his hip in her usual spot he grinned at her face to face. "Of course you can. Though you're starting to get pretty big. You better stop growing before I can't carry you anymore!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:47 pm
"Huh? Oh, you mean my I'ras? I take it you have a sensory power" Christopher replied, taking his hand back, "what's your name?"

Dr. Stanfield nodded. He gave the forms back to Ms. Powers. "I'll go do that then" he said. He then left the office and headed back to the medical building.

Dr. Sullivan was giving his patient a fluoride treatment at the moment.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:48 pm
"But won't you keep getting bigger too?" Ali asked. Surely Zaias would never not be able to carry her?

Telemachus turned back to Rita and Koi Koi. "You must really want some carrots now, with how red your face is." Telemachus said.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:56 pm
"Avery," she answered choosing not to add her healing powers into the mix. It might encourage further conversation when there was a treasure to be found. "Shall we?" She asked and took a step forward of the group.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Excellent, thank you Dr. Sullivan!"
Ms Powers called out. Grateful they hadn't managed to overlook any aspect of care the kids could need. Turning she got back to work.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zaias feigned a gasp and turned his head away and back. "Of course I will, what am I saying? Completely forgot. Are you hungry munchkin?" He asked sitting her down on the bench, knowing he'd have plenty of time to explain the growing process to her later...and hesitant to sit down himself.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:03 pm
KoiKoi looked around, then looked at Tele, "Oh! Um, um, um, sure?" She said meekly.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:16 pm
"Oh, Zaias, sit down, sure, have fun. We were about to order. I wonder if they might have red carrots. Koi Koi here really seems to want some." Telemachus didn't even look at the menu already having an idea of what he would order. What the person on his left ordered, of course.

"Yeah! I want something yummy!" Ali piped, grabbing a menu that was way too big for her that Tele passed her, and she put it up in front of her.

------------------------------------

"Uh, yeah, right!" Jordan jumped forward. "That way," she said, pointing left. She turned to Avery. "Can you sense things in front of us?" she asked. Michishige hadn't really done anything helpful yet. Like sensed their stalkers. Or anything like that.  

Wolfyofthesky

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:22 pm
((holly shiz post pages two of chu three people xD))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:27 pm
"Sure, plus I've been down on this level a couple times before too." Avery added. "It may get difficult later on though, when I'm not as familiar with everything. But I just leveled up so lets see how it goes."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Zaias smiled and plucked the menu from his baby sister's hands as he sat/slid her over a foot or more. She just giggled and reached out for the menu. She could read some words after all.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit stood his ground with a disinterested look on his face as the MacDougall opened the door. Clearing his throat at the uncomfortable silence he thought there was no time like the present to be direct and get what he needed done over with already.
"Uhm, Mr. MacDougal?" He asked first, just to clarify.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:33 pm
"Great. And of we ever need light, Christopher'll come in handy." She looked at the books lining the walls. "I guess there's some interesting stuff down here, huh? Book-wise, I mean."

"Zais! I can read some stuff! Besides, theres some pictures too..." She looked up at Zaias with big eyes once again. "You'll read it me, right?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games