Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:45 pm
As he backed away, he felt very concious of all the glances that kept flicking his way. The soft smiles that flashed at him momentarily. He saw the look on Jessi's face clear as day, and it slowed him, but he did not stop. Then Daniel froze. He had come very close to the door, and then the white dragon turned and saw him. It was then that Daniel recognized the creature as well. Draconis Albulus. Aw man, almost everybody here already knows me as the weird guy Dame's place. Great.

"Uh, hi Velcore."

Daniel took one more step back into the doorway, and stopped. He had been ready to turn and leave without a word, but he had suddenly felt much of his concern and worry practically melt away. Reaching out he could only barely feel what he was seeking, a faint aura of energy all around him. Coursing through the portal of the door frame. It was erratic and unsteady, but it was there. Maybe that was it.

Straightening his uniform, Daniel held his place in the doorway, one shoulder touching a part of the frame. He wasn't able to manage a full smile, but he wasn't ready to run for the hills anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:46 pm
Jessi nodded and then walked over to Velcore. She sighed and hugged his neck lightly. Then, she started to scratch under his chin.

"Ah. Well, I wish he felt comfortable enough to come in here and talk with us all. I can understand why he doesn't, though."  

Jessi_Deramis

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:49 pm
Sakura pulled out a small sketchbook she carried around with her "I like to draw so I carry this around with me in the off chance I feel like drawing" she replied feeling a little shy "other than that I guess I like to drink and urm...that's about all I can think of at the moment" she said with a soft smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:49 pm
Jessi looked up at the door that led to the main entrance area. She didn't expect to see Daniel there, but when she saw him standing there, his shoulder leaning against the door, a smile began to appear on her face. She nodded to him.  

Jessi_Deramis

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:50 pm
*starts chatting softly with Mitri, catching up on what's been happening with him that she hadn't talked about earlier in the week*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:52 pm
It is okay. *nods*

*startles himself awake* Sorry guys. *puts Thistle and Smok on the floor, getting up and heading to the bathroom*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:52 pm
Amy looked at the small sketchbook and smiled softly. "Oh wow. These are good, Sakura. How long have you been drawing?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:55 pm
Sakura thought for a moment counting backwards as she though urm maybe about...7 years now" she replied before picking up another chocolate muffin to snack on. "it's just something I do to keep myself amused at times" she said as she gave a shy smile to Amy  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:58 pm
EDITS: Amy smiled at Sakura and handed the book back to her carefully. "Well it shows you've been drawing that long. You're really talented."

Thistle squeaked in disappointment as Karrie set her down. Then, she huffed and walked over to Amy. She squeaked up at her.

Amy looked down at Thistle and saw how tired she looked. She stood up from her bar stool, careful not to step on Thistle, and picked her up.

"I'm sorry, Sakura. I'm going to have to head out. Thistle looks really tired. She stayed up late last night. I should take her home so she can nap."

She laughed softly. "Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't introduce you. This is Thistle, my pegasus/unicorn. Velcore brought her to me a few months ago."

Thistle squeaked softly and tiredly from Amy's arms at Sakura.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:00 pm
Sakura offered a soft smile of understanding "hello Thistle, have a good rest, I'll see you when I see you next then Amy, it was nice to met you both" she said offering a friendly wave  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:03 pm
*returning from the bathroom, he walks up to Amy, giving Daniel a wave as he does* You about ready to go? I think it's about time to get dinner. *looks at Velcore* If Velcore hasn't stuffed himself already, that is.

*hearing Karrie, looks up at him* I did not eat that many. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:06 pm
*ears twitch* Looks like we're heading out. Mitri, will you help me get my dragons home? I'll make dinner for you... *smiles at Mitri. She knows that Amy will probably want some time alone with Karrie anyway*

Sure. *grins and stands up, holding onto Gwee and takes his cup and Kits' back to the bar*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:06 pm
Amy smiled at Sakura. "I hope I get to see you again soon, Sakura. It's been so nice meeting you."

She reached for one of her business cards in the card holder on the bar and handed it to Sakura. "Here's my business card, Sakura. It has my cell number on it. Call me if you want to hang out or have questions."

Amy looked up at Karrie when he came over to her and smiled. "Yeah, I'm ready. Thistle here is really tired. I need to get her to bed."

"Sakura, this is my boyfriend Karrie. Karrie, this is Sakura. I'd make more formal introductions, but we're leaving, so not much point."

She giggled softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:12 pm
Sakura smiled and offered a nod in greeting as she accepted the card and watched them head off before placing the card in her sketchbook so she wouldn't loose it. Turning back to Tommy in the bar she offered a smile again "can I get a refill if that's alright?" she asked as she placed her empty teacup and saucer on the table and took a bite from her 2nd muffin  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:13 pm
Hello Sakura. Sorry we can't stay longer.

*Karrie and Amy leave, followed by Velcore*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games