Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image Location: Hogsmeade Station → Ravenclaw Table

Grace followed Anti into the castle. Despite it not being overly warm it was better then being outside. As she entered the great hall, she smiled at the familiar sight. The floating candles and night sky up above was always a nice touch, even if it wasn't actually real. Taking a seat at the table she noticed Rhys not far down the table. He was alone and seemed like he didn't really want to be there. If Grace didn't know any better it felt like a continuation of last year. Clearly the summer wasn't that splendid for him. “Would you excuse me for a second?” Grace told Anti before sliding over to where Rhys was. "Hi Rhys, you alright?" She asked her tone hinting concern.

User Image

Status: Happy although kind of tired / Concerned for a friend.
With: Antigone, Rhys

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC: Totally just winged this post...

Lily the Rabbit

The Forgotten Weasley
Diamond Wales

Well you certainly know what you want.
And I won't argue with such a mind as yours.
Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:49 pm
User Image

Avian Zechariah Lovette

Third YearPurebloodMusic LoverRavenclawFirst-born

Lying in my backyard, head is facing skyward
                      I'd imagine all the things that I could be
                      A pilot or a fighter, an astronaut or writer
                      Anything except just being (me)

And oh, the bells would start to ring
                      Words came to my head and I would start to sing

╔══════════════════════════════╗

Avian nodded in confirmation when Sybil asked him back about his name, he was quite relieved that she didn't flinch when she saw him sitting beside her; given the fact that they barely knew each other (Which was ironic, considering they're in the same house and in the same year.) He mouthed an 'Oh' and nodded slightly, "Nice, that's great to hear." He bit his lip when he was asked about him, as if he was trying to word it properly, "I'm fine... I guess. My sister is here now in Hogwarts and I'm yet to see about what kind of 'fate' she would go in the Sorting. But other than that, it's nice, hopefully." He shrugged and took out his wand, tapped his miniature guitar and it grew into a real size one. While tuning the guitar, he said, "So, third year means elective year. Have you gotten some ideas about which to pick?"

╚══════════════════════════════╝

With the *moon as the spotlight* that shines on me
                      And the stars were the *lighters* in the air
                      And the wind screaming loud sounded just like a crowd
                      And I swore I was already there and I'd howl at the moon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thinking : "Oh, cool, the night where I'm sure going to be worried about my sister... Big deal"
With : Sybil Vance
Attire : Ravenclaw uniform

stitchkin babe

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:14 am
                          User Image
                          Jade Galaksylph

【 LOCATION 】 great hall; ravenclaw table x 【 MOOD 】 curious x 【 COMPANY 】 avian lovette x 【 CLOTHING 】 isn't it funny? (uniform)

Sybil stared blankly at Avian, nodding. "So you're anxious? Nervous?" She asked, her voice containing no sort of cue that she was asking a question. "My sister was the same way when I came into Hogwarts. I'm sure your sister will be fine." She said, attempting to be reassuring but realising that she just came across as flat and bored. Oh well. She raised an eyebrow at the guitar that was now in Avian's hands and stared at him for a moment. "Are we not going to talk about why the hell you have a guitar? Because that really seems a bit much." She commented, figuring that, considering the continuation of the conversation as usual, he wasn't going to say anything about it. "I digress... I've already figured out all my electives. They all seemed rather interesting, I did sign up for...well, quite a few. Regardless, I doubt I'll struggle much. I really don't care as much about the grade for the class. Well, I care less than some do. I'm not going to die if I get an 'Acceptable' and not an 'Exceeds Expectations' or 'Outstanding'. Have you picked yours?" She imagined he had, pretty much everyone had at this point. Sybil was sure she'd most likely drop some subjects if it really came down to being such an issue, but she really didn't think it would. She was taking less than her sister had, and she really didn't care about her grades - she just cared whether or not she was passing, not with what grade she was passing with.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:05 pm
User Image

Avian Zechariah Lovette

Third YearPurebloodMusic LoverRavenclawFirst-born

Lying in my backyard, head is facing skyward
                      I'd imagine all the things that I could be
                      A pilot or a fighter, an astronaut or writer
                      Anything except just being (me)

And oh, the bells would start to ring
                      Words came to my head and I would start to sing

╔══════════════════════════════╗

Avian hummed thoughtfully and made a 'so-so' gesture with his hand when Sybil asked him when he was either nervous or anxious, "More like in-between anxious, scared, and nervous. I don't know why, maybe because she was... complicated in my point of view. Usually I didn't care because she knows what she was doing but I don't know... Anyway," He again shrugged and went back to tuning, until his housemate made a comment about his guitar. He didn't say anything about it for a moment and he smiled,"I just feel like it, I didn't get to play this much at home than in school" That was true, his parents hadn't known that he had a guitar given to him by their least favorite niece. He didn't want to risk having his guitar confiscated if they figured it out, since they were trying their best for him and Nike not to be like his uncle's family, as if they were a "bad influence".

"As for the electives..." He spoke, "I'm definitely picking Music and Arts, those were my total passion. I picked some interesting electives, or a few... The rest were the elective my father wanted me to pick for the Ministry." His tone had a sour taste in the last part, because he never liked working at the Ministry. He felt like his father only did what their grandfather wanted them to do, which was really un-Ravenclaw for Avian. Seriously, you did not just blindly do what your parents wanted you to do without asking for your humble opinion.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

With the *moon as the spotlight* that shines on me
                      And the stars were the *lighters* in the air
                      And the wind screaming loud sounded just like a crowd
                      And I swore I was already there and I'd howl at the moon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thinking : "Oh, cool, the night where I'm sure going to be worried about my sister... Big deal"
With : Sybil Vance
Attire : Ravenclaw uniform

stitchkin babe

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:20 pm
User Image

User Image

Ravenclaw │ Sixth Year │ Chaser │ Prefect

Dylan took a seat at the Ravenclaw table, having spent the whole carriage ride by himself. He had spotted Benjamin and Arianna, and didn't doubt that they probably would have let him ride with them, but he had purposely avoided them. It wasn't that he didn't like them--Hell, Benjamin was his best friend, for God's sake--it was just that he didn't really want to be third wheel in that conversation, due to the lack of Emily being anywhere near. He was a bit tired, and just wanted the feast to be over before it had even started. Just one more year after this one, he had to remind himself. He just really hated the seven hour train ride to and from, and now that he had to share a compartment with only one person he had actually interacted with (Arianna) it was worse.

Name Here

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Emily Vanadeth ❤

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:41 pm
User Image
                                                  Wake up the dawn and ask her why
                                                  A dreamer dreams she never dies
                                                  Wipe that tear away now from your eye
                                                  Slowly walking down the hall
                                                  Faster than a cannon ball
                                                  Where were you when we were getting high?

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Hᴇᴀᴅ Bᴏʏ

════════════════════════

Eli took a seat at the Ravenclaw table, already looking around to see what was going on and well, he guessed introduce himself to the first years. He didn't mind that. It was certainly an improvement over previous head boys. Xavier and David had not been the most friendly head boys that Ravenclaw produced, but they were decent. They just didn't care for people that much. He cupped his chin with his hand and propped it up on the table, pink eyes looking over the crowd of first years and wondering who would be joining the table. He saw the white-haired second year, Rhys, but he seemed to be in a poor mood and winced in sympathy. While the other wasn't as sociable as Eli, he got the distinct impression that he wouldn't be able to talk to the young boy. Besides, it looked like someone else was taking care of the younger boy, which allowed Eli to focus around at other people and see if he needed to do something. Which, whatever it was, he had no clue yet. Ravenclaw was pretty well-known for being a quiet house, with a few eccentricities thrown in. He was just one of the more eccentric ones in the house. Which reminded him, he was going to miss the school when he left. How many people could say they went to a legitimately haunted school? He knew that there had to be some schools that were haunted, just not many. Certainly none that were haunted like Hogwarts was. Though, looking around the hall, that was just going to be one of the many things he was going to miss. Ugh, nostalgia sucked.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Last Sorting I'll ever attend...
                                                  OOC: Open for interaction!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Cos people believe that they're
                                                  Gonna get away for the summer
                                                  But you and I, we live and die
                                                  The world's still spinning round
                                                  We don't know why

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:59 pm
User Image
                                                  I'm no hero, you remember how I was, you know
                                                  All I ever did was worry, feeling out of control
                                                  To the point where everything was going end over end
                                                  I'm spinning around in circles again

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys just couldn't catch a break it seemed, as the time he wanted quiet and peace, apparently it was shattered when someone walked up and asked him if he was all right. Honestly, did he look all right? He looked up, eyes narrowing as he spotted Grace looking at him with concern. Great, he was the house charity case. Did everyone have to pry into his business? He might have been better served sitting with Gid or Savannah. At least either of them would have recognized the mood he was in and let him be. Except, he'd pissed off Gid. He sneered, glaring. "Does it look like I'm all right? Just leave me alone. I want to disappear for the night. Can't do that if someone's bugging me." He didn't particularly care how snippy he sounded, or how much of a snot that made him. He wanted peace and quiet, hell, he'd prefer it if he just vanished. Maybe it'd be easier if people didn't care about him? Certainly worked for Aedan. He'd seen hide nor hair of his supposed father since the summer before last. "Just piss off or something. I want to be alone."

════════════════════════

Thinking: I am such an idiot...
                                                  OOC: I am so sorry! 8'D

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

This is where you come in
                                                  All of this to explain to you why
                                                  I had to separate myself away from yesterday's life
                                                  Please remember this isn't how I hoped it would be
                                                  But I had to protect you from me

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:38 am
User Image

◥ ♒ ✖ ♒ Eugene "Jean" Windsor ♒ ✖ ♒ ◤

Ravenclaw Seventh Year Half-Blood Single

-✖- So we can take the world back from the heart-attacked -✖-
                                              -✖- One maniac at a time, we will take it back -✖-

Jean arrived at the Great Hall and automatically went to the Ravenclaw table as it always been for the past seven years, but with a subtly different look. His hair was abit longer but tamed neverheless, and he sported a stud earring which didn't seem to be a big deal in this school he guessed (But if it was illegal for a guy to wear earrings in Hogwarts, well whatever, he'll just remove it). Also, way before he seemed shy and silent about many things during the First Day in every way, but nowadays he seemed to be at ease but this year he felt a sense of nostalgia. He recalled his first day in Hogwarts, where he was told by the Sorting Hat that he was definitely a Ravenclaw like his father. The same day happened when he got himself threatened by a third year who was now (probably) married and probably working on his ambitions, whatever it was. Not to mention when Eli was fortunately sorted into the same house, too, that made him glad.

He finally spotted that certain snowy-haired guy who was at the same age as him, and he decided to sit beside him for a good moment. Also, he also wanted to make up to him because he took a carriage ride with Dani and Cathy, and despite the happy moment he felt bad for not being with him. He took a seat beside Eli and greeted, "Ahoy, Eli" He said, "How's the summer? And well, I guess this is our last year in this, right?" Then he added, apologetically, "Also, sorry about not being with you in the carriage ride there, mate. I kind of wish you were there too, so... yeah," He rubbed his cold hands as if trying to make it warm, then he remembered again that his best friend was made Head Boy, "Oh! And congrats about bein' elected Head Boy! You really deserved it"

-✖- You know, time crawls on when you're waiting for the song to start -✖-
                                              -✖- So dance alone to the beat of your heart -✖-

Hey young blood, doesn't it feel like our time is running out?
                                              I'm gonna change you like a remix, then I'll raise you like a phoenix
                                              "You're wearing our vintage misery", No, I think it looked a little better on me
                                              I'm gonna change you like a remix, then I'll raise you like a phoenix

User Image

Diamond Wales

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:33 pm
I'm gonna be released from behind these lines...
And I don't care whether I live or die.
And I'm losing blood, I'm gonna leave my bones-
And I don't want your heart; it leaves me cold.
I don't want your future; I don't need your past!
One bright moment is all I ask!
I'm gonna leave my body; moving up to higher ground...
I'm gonna lose my mind; history keeps pulling me down!

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw │ first year │ halfblood

Ravenclaw. Di sang it in her head, though she'd never had much of a voice; too dry and too flat for carrying a tune. She was an excellent speaker, however, and very eloquent for her age. All her teachers had told her so, though they had seemed less pleased about it when she corrected them in front of the class. Di always found corrections to be had. But what could be more correct than Ravenclaw? The hat had called her confident, and kind, and told her she could do well anywhere. All things she had already known, true, but there were few things Di liked better than truthful compliments. Wormy little lies that burrowed under your skin had always made her want to scream. It had called her mind wonderful, and the Hat had to be some sort of expert on minds, having been in so many.

Looking as if she had just been proposed to, Di slowly took off the hat with a spreading knowing grin and made her way proudly over to the Ravenclaw table, where she took a seat. She looked up and down the length of it happily. This was her home now. Oh, Tad would be so proud. 'Just like your mother; there's my clever Ann,' he'd probably say, and Di would tolerate the nickname of 'Ann' because she loved him, and preen under the comparison to her mother. Then Isolde would say something pacifying like 'you'd have done well in any house', and Tad would say 'But Ravenclaw,' in an admiring tone, and make some joke about how she was already far brighter than he, the Gryffindor. And it would be a joke, because her father was very smart, but Di was already writing the letter home in her head all the same.

OOC:
Username

I don't need a husband, don't need no wife...
And I don't need the day, I don't need the night!
And I don't need the birds, let them fly away-
And I don't want the clouds, they never seem to stay.
I don't want no future; I don't need no past!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:04 pm
User Image
xxxxxMordred Taylor Seftonxxxxx
2nd Year Ravenclaw

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mordred had ridden up to the school in some carriage with a few upperclassmen who ignored him as much as he ignored them. Perhaps they ignored him even more than he ignored them, after all they had more years to make friendships or find crushes or even a romance that had already blossomed. Instead he had generally stuck to himself mostly not having the patience to deal with many of his year mates or they were not the sort to spend much time with his sort for whatever reason. He had taken a seat at random and was watching the sorting when a voice he was not used to snapped at another. He glanced down the table surprised to see the white haired boy in his year, Rhys, snapping at an older girl. It was bold of him. And stupid. And just rude. He was half tempted to say anything but decided it wasn't worth getting in a fight this early in the year. Besides it was a third or fourth year Rhys was telling off, the girl could handle himself. He glanced back to the sorting to see a brunette who head held high and Cheshire grin splitting her face take a seat close by. "Got where you wanted I guess? You should look out for smiling too much, though, what if the side of your mouth splits open?" He added as a joke though his tone was still dry.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Looking: Witty

{OoC: }
The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:18 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Spastic at what he hopes is the right table with Diantha, Mordred
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Curious
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ They were cheering loudest, right? ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ɾεχ ṃαɾќṡlεÿ ώαṡ α τ ï ṉ ќ ε ɾ ε ɾ , ↞ ↞ ↞xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αṉ εṉģïṉεεɾ ε χ τ ɾ α ø ɾ ḋ ï ṉ α ï ɾ ε ↞ ↞ ↞xxxxxxxxx
                                                          hε ṃαḋε συïсќ-ɾεløαḋïṉģ ģ α ḋ ģ ε τ ṡ ṡø hε сøυlḋ ↞ ↞ ↞xxxxxx
                                                          ƒ ï ɾ ε ṉøṉ-ṡτøρ ώïτh ρ α ṉ α с h ε αṉḋ ƒ l α ï ɾ ↞ ↞ ↞xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceColin wasn't entirely sure what the house placement meant when he was declared a Ravenclaw, having quite forgotten what all the different houses names were and what traits were supposed to be associated with each. But, from the hat's statements, he assumed Ravenclaw was the 'smart' house? That seemed to ring a bell, though he had to wonder about whether or not he was really all that clever, considering he already couldn't keep any of this straight. He was going to have a very hard time, he thought, though it didn't intimidate him in the least. He was actually somewhat looking forward to the challenge.

spaceThe first year had watched the remainder of the sorting curiously, assuming that he'd been correct that the table cheering the loudest when he'd been sorted was the one he was supposed to sit at; a quick glance around had proven the theory, considering that everyone else's robes now matched his, at least as far as he could tell. He hadn't even noticed them turn blue, and the realization was somewhat jarring. When another first year, a girl, was sorted into the same house, he cheered appropriately, and then decided to move and attempt to make friends with her. He found himself settling into a seat across from her. "Hullo, I'm Colin," he told her cheerfully, then realized another boy had spoken to her. "Sorry if I'm interrupting," he said sheepishly. Hopefully the other boy wouldn't mind his intrusion. Did they already know one another? Siblings? Or friends? Or maybe the boy was just friendly. Either way, Colin didn't want to be a bother. He just wanted to get to know his housemates.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx↠ ↠ ↠ τhε ṃαṉ ώαṡ α l ε ģ ε ṉ ḋ αṉḋ hεɾø τ h ɾ ø υ ģ h αṉḋ τ h ɾ ø υ ģ h
                                                          xxxxxx↠ ↠ ↠ αṉḋ ɾεχ ώαṡ α ƒ ɾ ï ε ṉ ḋ τø τhε в α τ τ ε ɾ ε ḋ αṉḋ τhε в ɾ υ ï ṡ ε ḋ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx↠ ↠ ↠ hε hαḋ ṡεεṉ α løτ øƒ ώ ø ṉ ḋ ε ɾ ṃ ε ṉ τ ṡ ïṉ hïṡ ģ l ø ɾ ÿ ḋ α ÿ ṡ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx↠ ↠ ↠ αṉḋ hε ḋ ï ε ḋ αṉ ø l ḋ ṃ α ṉ αløṉε øṉ τhε ρ ɾ α ï ɾ ï ε τhεÿ ṡ α ÿ

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:43 pm

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

Di looked over curiously when a voice spoke up, wondering if it was another first year, but this boy hadn't just been sorted. He had to be at least a second or third year, and while others might have quailed at bantering with an older year, she wasn't one to back down from a go at it. Besides, his tone was more dry than mean, really. She was being teased, but not mocked. "I guess I did," she replied as evenly as she could when she still felt like she was floating from sheer giddiness. "Is that a school legend?" she asked in amusement. "The girl who smiled so much she got a Glasgow grin?" She unconsciously probed the inside of her mouth with her tongue. "I'll be careful, don't worry. Just in case I do end up in the infirmary, tell them it's Diantha Warlow."

She glanced away as someone sat down across from her, and smiled at the blond boy who'd just spoken up. Ordinarily she probably wouldn't have beamed at someone she didn't even know, but she was on cloud nine with no intentions of coming down just yet. "Hullo. You're fine; I'm Diantha." She nodded her head towards the older boy. "He was just warning me about the dangers of over-usage of certain muscles in my face." Do not giggle, she cautioned herself. No one will take you seriously if you giggle. Especially boys. In Di's opinion, if you giggled in front of a boy they immediately wrote you off as a moron, and even though she ought to be able to giggle as high pitched and obnoxiously as she wanted, she knew first impressions were everything.

OOC:
mc2

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:55 pm
User Image
xxxxxMordred Taylor Seftonxxxxx
2nd Year Ravenclaw

Mordred grinned when Diantha met his comment with a challenge, it was exactly the best kind of response if you asked him. After all sarcasm that was hardly meant to be vicious was best met with equal sarcasm. That's why he liked to spend time with Gia, not that he had managed to catch up with her besides seeing that Carver already claimed her attention earlier that day along with Lori. No offense to either, but the other two, especially Lori, he had his difficulty getting along with as easily as Gia and her eccentric ideas. "It isn't a school legend I've heard yet, if you want we can start it though, doesn't take long for rumors to spread," Mordred said with a shrug. "Diantha? I think I can make an effort to remember it, especially if its going to be my new responsibility to take you up to the infirmary if you want to be the new girl starring in Hogwarts legends."

He paused when another first year, a blonde boy, joined the two of them and introduced himself as Colin before apologizing for a possible intrusion. Mordred nodded in agreement to Diantha and waved a hand and said, "Don't worry. Though now that I think of it I think they say smiling takes less muscles than frowning." He paused and hoped that the two first years didn't know Arthorian lore as he introduced himself, "I'm Mordred. Uh, Mordred Sefton. I'm a second year."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Looking: Witty
{OoC: }
The Forgotten Weasley

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:58 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Spastic at what he hopes is the right table with Diantha, Mordred
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Curious
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ They were cheering loudest, right? ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ɾεχ ṃαɾќṡlεÿ ώαṡ α τ ï ṉ ќ ε ɾ ε ɾ , ↞ ↞ ↞xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αṉ εṉģïṉεεɾ ε χ τ ɾ α ø ɾ ḋ ï ṉ α ï ɾ ε ↞ ↞ ↞xxxxxxxxx
                                                          hε ṃαḋε συïсќ-ɾεløαḋïṉģ ģ α ḋ ģ ε τ ṡ ṡø hε сøυlḋ ↞ ↞ ↞xxxxxx
                                                          ƒ ï ɾ ε ṉøṉ-ṡτøρ ώïτh ρ α ṉ α с h ε αṉḋ ƒ l α ï ɾ ↞ ↞ ↞xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceColin's expression grew confused at Diantha's statement, wondering what exactly she meant by that. What exactly had Mordred been warning her of? When he replied that he'd heard it took more muscles to frown than to smile, he caught on, or at least, he thought he did. Diantha did look rather cheerful, so maybe he'd gone the 'if you keep making that face, it'll get stuck like that' route? Though, Colin didn't particularly think your face getting stuck with a smile was a bad thing. "Actually, that depends on how much you smile," he said thoughtfully. "Bigger smile, more muscles. Same for frowns. And people don't even all have the same number of muscles in their faces, so some people can't smile or frown as big as other people... I read that in a book," he said, tacking the last bit on with a sheepish expression. Way to sound like a know it all, he told himself, but then again, if this was the 'smart' house, wouldn't he be more liked for being one? ... Actually, probably not. Smart people hated being corrected. He should know, his mum had to deal with that problem a lot. Even worse than he would, considering she was a woman and a lot of men didn't like it when women knew more than they did. Well, hopefully he hadn't just irked the upperclassman. He didn't want to have half his house hating him by the end of the night.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx↠ ↠ ↠ τhε ṃαṉ ώαṡ α l ε ģ ε ṉ ḋ αṉḋ hεɾø τ h ɾ ø υ ģ h αṉḋ τ h ɾ ø υ ģ h
                                                          xxxxxx↠ ↠ ↠ αṉḋ ɾεχ ώαṡ α ƒ ɾ ï ε ṉ ḋ τø τhε в α τ τ ε ɾ ε ḋ αṉḋ τhε в ɾ υ ï ṡ ε ḋ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx↠ ↠ ↠ hε hαḋ ṡεεṉ α løτ øƒ ώ ø ṉ ḋ ε ɾ ṃ ε ṉ τ ṡ ïṉ hïṡ ģ l ø ɾ ÿ ḋ α ÿ ṡ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx↠ ↠ ↠ αṉḋ hε ḋ ï ε ḋ αṉ ø l ḋ ṃ α ṉ αløṉε øṉ τhε ρ ɾ α ï ɾ ï ε τhεÿ ṡ α ÿ

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:28 pm

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

Di noted that the older boy seemed pleased with her reply, though it hardly mattered to her either way. "Oh, well, as long as there's effort," she replied sarcastically, but her voice was warm. "I've entrusted you with this, don't let me down, now." Her eyes widened at Colin, and she looked genuinely intrigued. "So if you're born with a face without very many muscles... you're doomed to be known as a grump for the rest of your life," she said thoughtfully. "Tragic, really." Colin looked a bit sheepish, and she resisted the urge to clap him on the shoulder or something. One, he was still basically a stranger, and touching strangers was a no-go. Two, he would probably be more weirded out than anything else. But she understood the feeling! ...Well not the sheepish bit, rarely was Di sheepish about anything she said or did, but she knew what it was like to end a sentence with '...I read that in a book'. Generally, reactions to it were not favorable.

In contrast to her former confidence, the other boy introduced himself a bit hesitantly, which she picked up on before she actually realized why he had cause to. Mordred. "Your parents were fans of The Once and Future King, then?" she asked innocently enough, but didn't stay on the topic for long. "A second year! Practically a wise old sage, then. Tell us all you know," she insisted. "How long do Sortings usually take, anyways? I'm starving now that the nerve-wracking bit is over. Do the first years have to go to bed early? That doesn't seem fair, but I suppose they want us to be well rested. Are the professors lenient if you get lost the first week? They ought to be, with the sheer size of this place, and I know things move around. My dad told me a little," she added offhandedly. "But I think he left a lot of things out."

OOC:
mc2

Cara MiaKitty

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games