Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:41 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table

Jasper only glanced over at Victor as Alice talked to him. He seemed like a nice person then again who wasn’t in their house. Even still Jasper’s distrustful nature always seemed to make him leery even if he had no reason to be. Pushing the thoughts aside he looked back at the sorting and couldn’t help but glance over at the Gryffindor table. The sorting hat had told him last year he could have been placed in Gryffindor or even Ravenclaw but it was his desire to be with Alice that had landed him with the rest of the Hufflepuffs.

As he looked at the Gryffindor table, Jasper’s eyes fell on Valentina. They had recently met and he was surprised that it was of his own accord and not Alice’s that they had met. Maybe he was capable of making friends he just needed to learn to be more vocal. Even so, Jasper couldn’t help but realize she was looking over in his direction… or was she looking at him…? ‘She’s like me…’ he thought realizing they both didn’t have friends per say. Sure he had Alice, but his only other friend was Lexine who was at the Ravenclaw table. Sadly, he knew he needed to make some friends but hadn’t he just moments ago? That red headed girl across the hall seemed like the beginnings of a friend to him.

With: Fellow Puffs... Victor & Alice

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: I wonder what that reason could be.

mrs-lestrange

You have the intellect of a Ravenclaw,
And the protective spirit of a Gryffindor.
However, if you are sure about being with Alice, then...
Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:20 pm
User Image
User Image

"Maybe we do see something different. Sometimes it's hard to see those things in yourself but easy in others." Lior answered with a shrug unworried about how silly it may sound. The young Seer listened as Cat talked about her father not leaving her mother because of the cats and laughed. "I have a kitten my dad got for me before school. Her name's Delphina, I'll introduce you when we get to the dorms if you'd like." A small squawking protest left him when Chase prodded him in the side and lightly he batted her small hands away. Lior was a tad ticklish and felt his face turn red as he crossed his arms snugly over his sides. "I-I would too come find you. I don't mind roaming, this place looks like it'd be amazing to dig around in at night. So much room to explore and find secret things in...." Lior mumbled trying to will his face back to normal instead of pink. Damn it the last thing he needed was to be publicly embarrassed on his first night at Hogwarts.

Lior listened eagerly when Cat mentioned the dorm was by the kitchens. That would be wonderful to be honest. Not feeling well? Heck you could ask one of your housemates to grab you some soup. Want to surprise a friend of any house with a small desert? You got it. A grin lite Lior's face at the thought. Melody had a hell of a sweet tooth, quietly he wondered if Chase did too. Now that was an easy fix. "I've got no idea about house elves to be honest. The ones at Melody's house are really nice so I would think so? They'd bring us snacks if we asked. Back home I just went to the kitchen and got my own, dad didn't mind as long as it wasn't close to a meal time.' Honestly he wish he knew what it was like with house elves. His father didn't allow them in the house, he thought it had something to do with the basement and what happened all those years ago. Maybe he just didn't trust new people being around? Or at least new creatures?

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Looking my best
Neither here nor there: Hufflepuff table
A vision or two: House elves seem useful...but strange
Kept at bay: Excited, hopeful
Keeping me grounded: Delphina, Cat, Chase
With a swish and flick: 10 1/2 inch Silver Lime containing an Ashwinder ash core. Smooth shaft with a bendy disposition.
A glimpse of the future: Sorry I took so long and it's small D:

mc2

[quote="Devlyn Maycry']

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘɪʀᴇs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴜɴɪᴛᴇ﹐ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
yyyy██████████ █████ ███████████████ ██████████████████
yyYYYYyyyᵃᶰᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ ᵐᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶤ'ᵐ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵒᵒʰxxᵃᶰᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ ᵐᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶤ'ᵐ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵒᵒʰ
yyYYYYyyyᵃᶰᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ ᵐᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶤ'ᵐ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵒᵒʰx╰☆╯xᵃᶰᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ ᵐᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶤ'ᵐ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵒᵒʰ
yyyyyyyYYYYyyyʏᴏᴜ·ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴡɪʟᴅғɪʀᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ( ωє αяє αƖινє )xxx
yyyy__and██the██stars██make██love██to██the██universe__

ᴛᴛɪʀᴇ ﹕﹕ [x]
                                                        ᴀᴍs ﹕﹕ [x]
                                                        ᴏᴏᴅ ﹕﹕ Excited
                                                        ᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ﹕﹕ Hufflepuff Table
                                                        ᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴs ﹕﹕ Uriel and Lillith
                                                        ʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ﹕﹕ '..............'

With all that was going on in the Great Hall, it was a wonder that Claire was having difficulty concentrating, though this year it was for wholly different reasons, of course, and as she sat beside Uriel and nuzzled her head on his shoulder, it was as if all the people and all the festivities simply never existed. If this was how love felt like… then there was certainly no reason to complain. The little imaginary world of being alone was short lived, of course, because the two of them were in fact not alone at all, and while Claire wanted nothing more than to be close to Uriel it dawned on her that not everyone would appreciate the blatant displays of public affection – especially not the younger children. With a little blush creeping up on her face, Claire adjusted herself, sitting upright as she looked around the table at all the old and new faces. ”There’s going to be quite a few students in our house this year, isn’t it exciting?” Claire asked in between applause.

It wasn’t long before a first year found her way to their spot at the table. Claire noted the hint of nerves in her voice as she asked Uriel whether or not there was a seat available. Leaning back from her seat to get a better look at the first year, Claire waved to the girl, giving her a friendly smile. ”Welcome to Hufflepuff House, and Hogwarts in general!” She said, cheerfully. ”My name is Claire, and this is Uriel… of course you can come sit with us! The more the merrier.”

(( OOC ;; Sorry for the delay! Been preoccupied with packing and things @_@ ))

The Forgotten Weasley

l_Shoobie_Doobie_l

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:49 pm
X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X User Image

User Image

∞ Halfblood ∞ First Year ∞ Broken Family ∞

✖I can't seem to fight these F E E L I N G S
                                                        I'm caught in the
                                                        middleof this.
                                                        And my
                                                        ฬ ๏ ย ภ ๔ ร are not нεαℓιиģ
                                                        I just wanna know the truth!
                                                        W A N T ✖ T O ✖ K N O W the truth...

Chase blinked when he agreed that maybe he did see her differently than she saw herself. A smile broke across her lips and she hugged him tightly. "Thank you." She whispered into his ear, for just him to hear. She didn't really know why it meant so much to him, but it did. Maybe it was because it made her feel like maybe she really did fit somewhere in life, or maybe it just felt nice to have a friend again. At the talk of pets she grew even quieter though.

"We never had money for pets until Ry got a job with the team. And then Sage always said we shouldn't use his money for our gain because we were lucky enough that he took us in when we needed it." As she repeated her oldest sister's words her tone took on that obvious mocking tone that all little kids use when repeating rules their parents had set for them. As if it was a dumb rule. And honestly that one kinda was. Riley was perfectly fine spending his money on them. As far as she knew, he liked spoiling them. He always had. He'd spoiled Sage when they were in school, and now he secretly spoiled her. "Of course Sage is gone now... but August says that its not right to change her rules just because she isn't around. He says its an insult to her memory."

She shrugged and glanced at Lior and Cat. How easily she forgot that it wasn't normal to have dead siblings and casually mentioning they were gone usually meant people started to pity you.
                                                        "You're the exploring type Lior?" She asked, giggling at his squeak and reaching to poke him more, but hitting his arms instead. "I guess I'll have to drag you around at all hours of the night then! I thought I'd be going it alone." She chuckled and noted his ticklishness for later. Always good to know how to make your friends laugh in dire situations right?

[quote="akureikami]

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:51 am
User ImageUser Image

Isn't it normal for someone to be confused about the house he was sorted in? Because that's what Caleb felt when the hat hollered Hufflepuff. He tried to hard chanting in his mind to be in Gryffindor, so that he could be with his sister. He had read that the hat takes in what you want, and he wanted nothing more, during that time, than to be in Gryffindor.

His smile faltered a bit, but he still grinned. No matter. He could see FyFy, even though their houses were different. Besides, he'll still meet new friends no matter what house he was sorted in to.

Happily, his smile not wavering, he hopped to the Hufflepuff house. He waved at no one in particular, though maybe he waved at all of them. New friends, he thought, More families!

⚽⚽C: ❅Free of interaction! Though I may not respond fast ;3; ❅

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:22 pm
In another time, we would be as one
In another place, our lives would've only just begun
We walk beneath the sun; we lie beneath the stars
We grow upon the Earth and this is what we are
It didn't have to be this way, but this is what we are
The wasted years have passed so slowly
Without connection to my only
The end is near; defining lonely

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - Sixth Year - Hufflepuff - Prefect -
[feeling: content] [thinking: she said yes...] [with: Claire and Lillith] [at: Hufflepuff Table

Uriel was unable to keep a smile off his face with Claire's head on his shoulder, and sat there grinning like a fool. Still when she straightened up he snapped out of his daze, and composed his expression a bit. He was a sixth year, for goodness sake, not a twelve year old. "Very," he nodded, distracted then by the small first year girl asking if there was an available seat. "Hello," he smiled. "I don't think I caught your name with all the applause going on, sorry. It's nice to meet you, regardless."

A good head and a good heart is always a formidable combination.

Forks Anonymous

l_Shoobie_Doobie_l

Is anybody there to show me?
You don’t believe in space
You don’t believe in light
You don’t believe that anything is well beyond your might
We walk across the sky and beneath the ocean floor
We’re never going anywhere we've never been before
It doesn't have to be this way
This isn't who we are

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

khiaavess

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:56 pm
User Image

Khiaave Lennox
HUFFLEPUFF ~ First Year
Mixed Blood

Khiaave was quite eager to meet her fellow Hufflepuffs. She turned her red head to look up and down the table again at all her new housemates and her little heart swelled with joy. Her green eyes glanced over her new friends from the boats as well, Lilly, Timothy, and Benjamin to see how they were doing as well.

Khiaave finally got settled on her seat and looked up to see another being sorted to Hufflepuff. The blond boy seemed rather confused as he got up from the stool and his smile fell when he looked over towards their table. I guess he wanted another house, she supposed, but when we smiled and waved again she gave him her biggest grin and smiled back. No one should be sad today, it's all just too exciting. She waved him over to an empty spot next to her, which was a miracle since the table was growing quite crowded. Perhaps she could cheer him up, as she hated to see someone unhappy.

O.O.C.
Open to any and all biggrin

IceGrayWolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:09 pm
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Lillith Matilda Hoult

_____________________________another day another life --hufflepuff--
                                                    _____________________________passes by just like mine --pureblood--
                                                    _____________________________it's not complicated --first year--
                                                    post layout by perpetual apocalypses

do you ever wonder if the stars shine out for you?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

With a nodd of agreement and thanks, Lillith sat herself next to the pair with a peachy keen smile pecking at her lips. Being seated with fellow Hufflepuffs, some of a higher grade was a great relief for her. It wasn't just the scared first years who were welcoming and pleasant, but the entire house in general. Truly this section was living up to its standards of kindness and caring. The blonde girl behind the blond boy introduced herself as: Claire. Realizing she herself hadn't spoken of her name, she politely introduced herself to the couple. "Oh! My bad! I'm Lillith, Lillith Hoult. Although, Lilly is just fine! It's wonderful to meet you both as well. Claire and.. Uriel." She pointed a finger between the two as she spoke their names for clarity in her mind. She paused though when the name off the boy almost slipped her mind. She had to get a grip on her mind or she may end up being very embarrassed. Resting her chin in the palms of her hands, she looked between the two with a wondering sparkle lightly twinkling in the back of her eyes. "So what year are you both? When did you two meet each other? You seem very happy to be in each other's company." Her second question was quite a turn from her first, Lilly could never keep herself from blabbing what was truly on her mind. Especially when it had to do with romance. She was such a mush.

Looking over for a moment before she spoke up in her last sentence, she spied her friend Khia waving to her. She returned the gesture and kept an eye on her for a bit hoping she herself would find others to talk to as well. She then saw another first year sorted into Hufflepuff. Noticing Khia's reaction to the boy, she could see she would get along fine on her own. He did seem to be quite a handsome young chap, hopefully his personality and reaction to Khia reflected that. sensing herself straying from her attention to the pair she had engaged, she pulled herself back in and waited for their response to her slightly pushy question. If she did end up making them a bit uncomfortable, it would be easily fixed by a homemade treat. She wondered what their favorite sweets were?

float down
                                                    like autumn leaves

OOC:
                                                    The Forgotten Weasley
                                                    Forks Anonymous
                                                    khiaavess

IceGrayWolf

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

Trippy_Gazelle

Quotable Noob

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:29 pm
Victor Beausoleil
Hufflepuff ** Fifth Year ** Prefect

User Image
"Let my healing melody,
ease your heart.
Let my kind voice,
ease your pain.

Victor smiled as Alice returned the politeness, it was such a nice thing. Maybe he'd make more friends? He really needed some more than he..umm...currently had. Not that he wasn't happy with his friends! But....oh bother his mind hated him sometimes, "You zought about it?" That was a shame, the music club was for everyone, it didn't matter if you could play....if you appreciated music that was fine too.

When Alice clarified where he might have seen her, Victor nodded, "That's possible. Charmed either way." That was when she asked about the instrument and requirement to join, "Nope...As long as you have an appreciation for music, zat is fine as well. I'm sure some people would love to have fans, whezer zey can play or not."

I feel calm you know?
My inner thoughts are, "I do hope she reconsiders..."
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud fifth year
My puppeteer says "..." Out of character.

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:17 am
User ImageUser Image

Caleb brightened up more when there was a girl, maybe a fellow first year, he figured, grinned at him. She waved over an empty space next to her, gesturing him to sit there. He happily obliged. He noticed another girl that seemed to be friends with the one he was about to sit next to, glance at him. He smiled at her too. The blond then continued to make his way to the redhead with amazing green eyes.

"Hi!" he happily greeted her, plopping himself beside her. "My name's Caleb. Caleb Heist. Though I'm pretty sure that you heard my name when I was sorted, but oh well. Can't be too sure." He grinned, his blue eyes (which were often mistaken as gray) shining. He was making a new friend, and it was pretty much the happiest he can get.

⚽⚽C: ❅Free of interaction! Though I may not respond fast ;3; ..... XDD Halloooo ❅

khiaavess
                                          l_Shoobie_Doobie_l

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

khiaavess

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:37 am
User Image

Khiaave Lennox
HUFFLEPUFF ~ First Year
Mixed Blood

Khiaave was happy to see Lilly talking to other Hufflepuffs and seeming to be getting along well! She felt she would be happy making new friends too! Then she turned her attention to the blonde boy as he took her offered seat and introduced himself as Caleb. She grinned brightly at him, happy to make a new first year friend. "Hi Caleb! It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Khiaave Lennox. But you an just call me Khia (like sky). I just got sorted a few moments before you! I'm sorry if I am being too forward, but I noticed you seemed a tad confused, were you expecting another house?" Khiaave chattered happily in her pixie-like voice, green eyes focused solely on his blue? or was it grey eyes as she spoke to him. She liked to show that people had her full attention when speaking with them.

l_Shoobie_Doobie_l
IceGrayWolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:42 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table

Alice nodded before explaining why. "I just wasn't sure if there were any requirements, plus I was trying out Quidditch last year which kept me super busy." She realized that was probably a silly reason not to go to something. She should have just went possibly dragged Jasper there too.

"Same here." Alice's eyes lit up when he said you didn't need to know anything to come to the club. It was at that moment she whacked Jasper. Jasper watched Valentina come out of her daydream. Instead of looking at her with a puzzled look he just waved over to her. He'd been so busy he hadn't noticed Alice.

"Uh?" Jasper looked over at her rather puzzled. "Jazz we should go to the music club this year." Alice said happily. "Okay," he replied as she turned back to Victor. "Victor this is Jasper he's my very best friend." she said completely ecstatic. "Hello..." Jasper said quietly. Looked like Victor was going to have two new members.

With: Fellow Puffs... Victor

OOC: ---

Squeeky Luff
mrs-lestrange

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:40 pm
Victor Beausoleil
Hufflepuff ** Fifth Year ** Prefect

User Image
"Let my healing melody,
ease your heart.
Let my kind voice,
ease your pain.

Victor smiled as he listened to Alice and he nodded, "Quidditch? Well zat's a nice priority~ What position did you get?" He wasn't exactly a...fan of quidditch, but it wouldn't hurt to at least ask about it, "I understand busy~ So I don't mind at all..."
That was when Alice whacked someone else, were they siblings? They seemed alike in...some ways, "Jasper? Very nice to meet you as well~" He said with a small grin, "It's actually nice...you two seem like the night and day...personality wise." He then sighed happily, "Must be nice~"

I feel calm you know?
My inner thoughts are, "Hmm...Jasper and Alice? Very interesting."
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud fifth year
My puppeteer says "..." Out of character.

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:42 pm
User Image
                                                You don't have to say you love me
                                                Just be close at hand
                                                You don't have to stay forever
                                                I will understand
                                                Believe me, believe me
                                                I can't help but love you

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been putting the stool away when he heard the news. Apparently Inari had decided to take a leave of absence, and he was now the headmaster. He paused, then walked back toward the Great Hall, prepared to give his first welcoming speech. Okay, so he wasn't in front of the Wizengamot, and he was instead in front of a whole hall full of students. Shouldn't be too difficult. He strode down the hall back to the Staff table and stood before the podium, turning to face the hall itself.

"Welcome back to another year of school for all students! I am Timothy Steele. For those of you who are new, I again welcome you to Hogwarts. I hope that you all happen to enjoy the school year, and you enjoy your time at the school as much as possible. There are a few announcements that need to be made. First of all, Headmistress Evernight has decided to take a leave of absence, and I have been appointed as headmaster in her place. Which means that Pandora Thorne, the head of Hufflepuff house, has now been promoted to deputy headmistress. Professor Amata Harlowe has been promoted to be the head of Gryffindor house, and I wish them both all the luck in the world in their positions." He looked around the hall and continued.

"Now, onto school rules. There will be no magic in the halls of the school. The forest is off limits unless you want to be missing limbs or have a death wish. Pay attention in class and you should do well. Now, I hope for everyone to enjoy dinner, and relax. Classes will begin soon." Timothy smiled and clapped, food suddenly appearing on the tables at the sound. He himself took a seat at the table, already thinking that this would be an interesting year for him and the students.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Interesting promotion...
                                                OOC:

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

khiaavess

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:21 am
User Image

Khiaave Lennox
HUFFLEPUFF ~ First Year
Mixed Blood

Khiaave was amazed by the amount of spectacular food that just appeared on the plates and dishes on each four tables. She had never seen so much food at one time, and immediately wondered what a few things were. She spotted roast beef, roast chicken, boiled potatoes, roast potatoes, carrots, gravy, ketchup, and peppermint humbugs. For dessert, they had blocks of assorted ice cream, apple pies, chocolate gateau, treacle tart, pumpkin tart, trifle, strawberries, jelly, and rice pudding. What were they all to do with so much food? She glanced to Lilly and Caleb before asking him also, "Whoa, do you think this is too much food too?"

Lillith & Caleb

l_Shoobie_Doobie_l
IceGrayWolf

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games