Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]
Jade Legacy [L5R 3eR] - Act 1: Atsumari/Gathering Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Plainsfox rolled 9 10-sided dice: 4, 7, 9, 2, 3, 3, 4, 7, 9 Total: 48 (9-90)

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:05 pm
@Scorpion Shenanigans

Kojiro normally would have let this slide, but he couldn't tonight. Maru was watching and the whole teahouse was watching. With one swift motion, Kojiro struck the girl down. If it looked like it was needed, he'd jab the katana into her throat to finish the job. He would pray for her soul later. "Crane service!" Kojiro shouted angrily. "Perhaps this teahouse has a less clumsy girl to clean up this mess? Let us leave this place! Kojiro scowled as he wiped the girl's blood off of his katana and sheathed it. He would practically drag Maru out of her seat and leave the teahouse in a huff.

"Fine. I'll take care of your little kitten problem!"Kojiro muttered as he mounted Ume-chan and proceeded back to the Daidoji training grounds.

OOC:
Iaijutsu/Reflexes (6k3+3 dice for explodies)
TN: Unknown
Wound Penalty: +3
Results: 20
Damage: 10  
Plainsfox rolled 5 10-sided dice: 1, 4, 6, 3, 3 Total: 17 (5-50)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:26 pm
Damage: 5k2  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:25 am
@ Scorpion Murdernanigans:

Kojiro would stand and quickly draw his blade, its steel cutting a wide arc across the young girl's torso as she was thrown to the floor, blood quickly pooling around her. When he investigated the scene at his feet, she was still twitching, in shock and completely helpless. Her eyes were wide, tears beginning to stream down her cheeks, but she was unable to even scream out. One final stab of Kojiro's sword would end her suffering.

Peasant men began to panic and retreat out of the tea house, or at least into far corners to avoid the duo's line of sight(?). From the back, however, an older man with a very short beard and a larger belly would rush forward, gasping as he saw the sight. "MY DAUGHTER!" He would ignore the two samurai as they moved to leave, cradling her head in his lap. "You can't die on me, you're all I have left! Stay with me, Rin! Rin! RIN!"

Then Maru would close the door to the teahouse behind her and Kojiro.

"Let's head back, Kojiro-san," Maru would tell him, placing a soft and unexpected kiss upon his cheek, before she would walk to her horse and move to mount it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:26 am
@ Mantis Camp

Hisashi would wake up and moan slightly. He had pretty much drug his beaten body over to the tent and slept to recover from the trauma that was the horse riding event. Staring at the top of the tent and grunting from the soreness, he would be aptly reminded as to WHY he chose to stay out of direct combat and be a sniper (if you could really call him that at this point.)

He would sit up and rub his shoulder, grumbling to himself about nothing in particular. He wasn't even sure what time it was. He'd had quite enough of these tournament style activities... debate and poetry were one thing, heck, archery was pretty good too, but now it was starting to get silly - he was a courtier, not an Olympian.

Whatever the hell an "Olympian" was.

He would stand and walk outside and take a deep breath, trying to regain himself before some other craziness could take place. He wondered what Kojiro was up to at this point, and whether he was still obsessed with Sayoko.

He grimaced at the thought of Sayoko... why did he agree to get involved with that mess? He hadn't been drinking that evening, but he clearly was not in his right mind when he decided to join up with the Scorpion for some wild errand.

With a sigh he would return to inside his tent and check the string on his bow and otherwise try to take his mind off of things at hand. Hopefully the night would remain uneventful.  

Sutiiven

Dapper Conversationalist

5,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:34 am
@ Mantis Camp:

Hisashi would see an... odd sight.

A young girl in Dragon colors ran across the tent area, waving a sasumata around like it's nobody's business. She shouted "Elementary, my dear Washichi! Ohohohoho!" as she ran by, to no one in particular. She didn't seem to be running that hard, but she was fast.

About half a minute later, a young man of the Hare Clan would be running after her, huffing and puffing as he attempted to keep up.

--------------------

@ Hare Shenanigans:

Denbe would BARELY be able to keep her in his sights, as he followed her to... the Dragon Tent?

She had disappeared into the tent, and by the time Denbe closed, winded, she would reappear... dragging a chest out through the tent's flaps. Makoto would step outside, scratching his head as he tilted it, watching her. "Aren't you taking this a little TOO seriously, Wazuka-chan? I'm sure it's nothing."

"I have a big lead that will crack this case WIDE OPEN, Makoto-san!" she explained as she dragged the chest with both hands, several feet at a time per tug.

"... apparently, you have an admirer of your work." Makoto would nod in Denbe's direction when Wazuka looked up at him, and upon seeing him, she would drop the chest and stand, putting her hands on her hips.

"What do YOU want?! I thought you were innocent. Why are you still here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:09 am
@ Mantis Camp:

The courtier would blink at the sight, unsure if he should assist the Dragon, assist the Hare, or assist himself to a long night of drinking.

With a sigh, he decided to go with the drinking. He was a young man, but he was already feeling like he was getting too old for this s**t. After getting beaten by Dadoji, he was kinda... not feeling it unless it was really important. The interaction between a Hare and a Dragon are not of his concern.  

Sutiiven

Dapper Conversationalist

5,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:22 am
@Scorpion Shenanigans

Upon hearing that name, Kojiro's arms and feet became like lead and the shock of the moment overcame him. All he could do is nod his assent and wearily follow Maru's lead. Mentally, he would utter prayers to the Kami that that girl's next turn on the wheel would bring her somewhere more pleasant than a peasant that had been at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Fortunately, somewhere along the ride, Kojiro shook his head free of Rin the peasant and his Rin.

OOC:
Spent Void point to overcome lost love.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:47 am
@ Scorpion Shenanigans:

After Kojiro and Maru would return through the gates of the Compound, welcomed pleasantly by Daidoji, servants would come to take their mounts away.

Though, not long after dismounting, Doji Kita would just happen to be passing by, on her way back from the Crab tent area. "Oh! You're back!" She would smile brightly, though a look of mischief on her face. "Did the two of you have a good time?"

{Investigation [Interrogation] of 40! No raises though.}  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Plainsfox rolled 4 10-sided dice: 3, 3, 10, 8 Total: 24 (4-40)

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:59 am
@Scorpion Shenanigans

"Er...I" Kojiro bowed deeply to Kita."At the tea house, a servant girl spilled tea all over Maru-san and myself. I'm afraid my anger grew hot and my blade flew. Please forgive me. I allowed my rage to get the better of me.

OOC:
Awareness/Etiquette(Sincerity)
Wound Penalty: +3
Results: 27  
Plainsfox rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:00 am
Splodey die roll. One additonal to minamize posts.  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Psychofish rolled 4 10-sided dice: 8, 3, 1, 3 Total: 15 (4-40)

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:01 am
"Curiosity," the Hare admitted, while not admitting he was enough so to want to find out just what she was investigating whether she wanted help or not, smiling with a nod to each of the Dragons, "and, I admit I had some concern you might interrogate Bayushi-san similarly. I'm sure the other Scorpion are in the tent by now, and if they had taken it as offense..." Denbe winced at the thought of the girl being stabbed in the back while she tried to likewise apprehend and intimidate Kojiro.

"It seems I did not give your judgement enough credit, however. Apologies."

[4k3 Awareness/Etiquette(Sincerity): 14]  
Plainsfox rolled 6 10-sided dice: 7, 3, 5, 2, 8, 2 Total: 27 (6-60)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:02 am
Initative Roll!
Init: 7  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
[L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games