Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elegant Kitsune

Dapper Gekko

2,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:07 am
Shiorei Senju no Mori
The Exodus Flood

Konohagakure || Genin || Age: 16 || Sensor/Ninjutsu || Suiton/Doton/Mokuton || Chakra: 610/840 || Stamina: 110/110 || AC: 000 || Ryo: 000

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Shiorei internalized his embarrassment that his brother appear in an attempt to smoothing things over. What the clone said had some truth. But generating friction was something he did well. He was course like salt and best in small doses. He slipped out as to not cause further unnecessary tension. He plan to mediate on it for a bit before rejoining the work effort. He still had many more people skills to learn.

[---Exit to Environment River ---]

User Image

"We shall flood the land to wash away the living...
We shall salt the earth so nothing can grow...
Only then will they realize the error in their ways...
Only then will they learn to fear and respect...
Mori no Senju Ichizoku again..."

Blessings Followed by Sin

Chakra/Stamina Recovery:
Out of Combat +15
Stuff Almost Fixed:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:12 am
'Thank you, your efforts are much appreciated, not just by me, but by all of the villagers. Do us proud. Oh! And if you wish, you can also go to the remnants of the Hokage Mansion and rebuilt it too if you care. If you decide to do so, then you and your brother may take it for your own.' The clone would give the male a teasing wink before waving his hand, the barrier being lifted from the room as the clone dispersed into smoke.
Punished Knight

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:27 am
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Genin-Ninjutsu-Medical-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

Jurei's eyes widened at the Hokages offer. A grin spread across his face as he bowed. "Thank you Hokage-sama! I will begin right away!." he said exiting happily. His first order of business would be repairing the mansion, for it already had framework and such. [exits]

Chakra: 815/815
Stamina: 135/135

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:53 am
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Genin-Ninjutsu-Medical-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

It seemed as swiftly as he left Jurei returned with news. He bowed to the hokage yet again. "Hokage-sama, the mansion has been repaired, with a few additives as well." he said with a slight chuckle. His laugh was slightly nervous but also that of a proud kid. "I wanted to update you before I left for the forest." he said scratching his head.

Chakra: 780/815

User Image

Punished Knight

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:58 am
The clone behind the desk was aware of what the Senju clan member was doing, and when he came in to report would simply give him a nod and a thank you. 'Not just the mansion, but it's your mansion now, remember that.' With a smile he would give the male a thumbs up on his job well done.
Punished Knight

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:13 am
Jurei Senju no Mori
User Image

Jurei bowed again thanking the Hokage in a grateful manner. "Thank you Hokage-sama, I will not forget this. I promise the forest will return to the luster that Hashirama left it." he said exiting the office. As he did so an attendant stopped him handing him a coinpurse and a form to sign. As he scribbled his name he pocketed the money and left for the forest. [exit]

Chakra: 795/815

User Image

Punished Knight

ken-faita

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:15 am
User Image
Doku Kaen
Konoha's Pale Flame
Chakra Pool: 360/360 || Stamina Pool: 160/160

Doku nodded and spoke " Yes sir... I will do as you wish." he said calmly as he gave a bow to the clone of the Hokage. Turning, he exited from the room and made his way towards the now destroyed Hokage building. He was hoping not too many victims were there suffering.

[Exit.]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:16 am
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konogakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin ‡
¥ Ryo: 800
AC: 00017,820
‡ Chakra :382/780 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/260 ‡ Stamina :460/460 ‡

Masahiro took up on the Hokage's offer and went into a room aside with one of the Clones he had left into the personal rooms. Slicking his hair back above his headband he looked at the clone as he shuttered the door behind them both. A nod of his head as he waited for the man to find a position of rest or some relevant level of comfort. When he had given the man the chance to settle in he turned to face him, giving a slight bow before he spoke.

"Recently, Uchiha-Hokage, news has come to my attention that one of my clan members has passed away. Hatake Howaido. I was given directed orders, concerning his death, a final favor to him. I believe it to be in the village's better interest if I take this chance to travel to Suna, seeking Sanshi, his long-standing rival. This belief stems in the fact that with our recent battles, we've lost a lot of things. If I can make a standing deal with the Kazekage through Sanshi, perhaps we can acquire glass and metal from them the Senju no Mori are good at rebuilding wooden structures, able to do so without any problem whatsoever. Our lost metal frames, wires, windows, we don't have the supplies within our own village to replace them, and the deal with Sunagakure, to be frank, may be cheaper than calling in artisans from Takumi." He prattled off to the Hokage, pulling forth a small presentation he had written out, attributing the factors involved.

"And on that same token I would like to open permit to run my own business here in Konohagakure. Utilizing tradegoods I'll continue to receive on my own, from either trade with Suna or in purchase directly from Takumi." He said, rattling his hand against the hilt of his sakabato.

[Those I'm Interacting With]

[Techniques Utilized:]

[Techniques Active:]
Seal of the Celestial Boddhi [ 195/195 Chakra ]

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:51 am
User Image
Sacreia Toshigowa

~Konohagakure | Genin | Bloodline/Ninjutsu | Chakra 365/365 | Stamina: 145/145~

Nodding to agree with the Hokage that she was in fact the person he spoke of she looked into the drawer at the many colored headbands that lay within, grabbing a deep blood red one she looked at the Hokage bowing as if to say thank you then quickly fastening it around her throat as if it were a choker. She made sure she could fit two fingers between her throat and the headband so as to not cut off her air supply. Backing away slowly she turned as if she were going to head out but stopped for a moment when she heard that she had a sensei and his name was Masahiro Hatake as the Hokage had politely informed her.

Looking towards the direction the Hokage was looking, when she saw her sensei she grumbled a bit to herself. 'Great more orders' she thought but tried to put on a fake looking happy face to see him. placing her hands in her pockets she stood there looking at him not sure if she really wanted to approach him. She looked down at that instant kicking a bit if rubble, from whatever happened here, across the room watching it hit the wall opposite her. She wasn't really wanting someone that would boss her around and tell her what to do, she didn't do so well with that let alone a team. She sighed slightly still looking at the ground thinking of how much of an annoyance this was going to be.

Wolfe Nailo
wasn't sure if u were in the same room from ur most recent post.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:21 pm
User Image
User Image

Kono ANBU ll Uchiha Clan Headll Bukijutsu - Genjutsu ll Chakra: 570/570 ll Stamina 315/315
▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Techniques Used:

digital m u f f i n s

User Image
XXXXXThe moment he finished speaking to the Hatake, Kansuke gave a slight tilt of his head; hearing the mans sardonic response. It didn't really affect him at all, he'd dealt with much worse when out on missions dealing with scum like bandits. Such simple taunting words like the Hatake said merely made the Uchiha stare blankly at the man. It was then that the man stated a request aimed both at him and at Masaru, it was a simple enough request; allow Izuma to train on Masahiro's team to promote 'teamwork' as the man put it. Deciding it would be best if Masaru dealt with it himself Kansuke tuned the man out, pushing off the wall finally before stuffing his hands in the pockets of his pants. There was very little left for him in the office right now, though he would remain for a few moments longer to speak to Jae, since the girl decided to respond to him as opposed to just ignore him like he assumed she would do from the way she was responding to everything else. He could read her rather easily if he was to be honest with himself..overwhelming guilt and sadness, the feeling of helplessness that accompanied her lovers death. He himself never understood such things when his family was alive, his personality then was like it was now, cold...empty. The kind of personality that one has when they have no regards of human life, the type of person that's willing to do anything to achieve what they want, even if it means killing those closest to you. "Very well, however I will warn you now...with everyone here present to hear. I'd suggest you listen carefully on our missions...I don't care how reckless, or how stupid you are during them; but if I tell you to do something for the sake of both of us...you will listen." The way in which he said those words were almost tempting the girl to respond in a negative way, his empty, piercing gaze focused entirely on the pink-haired Jounin. He was as rough as usual, his voice holding the usual intimidating depth, followed by the overwhelming harshness.

XXXXXWith his warning given, Kansuke shifted his focus to Masaru, hearing the his nephew talk about how Izuma would be placed underneath him as an apprentice. He wouldn't really complain about it, he'd rather train the boy as opposed to the Hatake, as he knew the silver-haired man wouldn't be of much use with an Uchiha. Uchiha required an iron clad fist to train, requiring multiple near death situations for them to reach their full potential, something he wouldn't really see a normal person doing to their student just to make them stronger. "Very well Masaru." Nodding his head in agreement with the boys decision Kansuke fell silent once more, staring blankly at the wall of the office. His gaze was devoid of focus, instead his mind remained thinking on what he would be doing for the next few days while the village made it's way back onto it's feet. He of course would be doing missions here and there to help with the reconstruction but aside from that he didn't really have thing he needed to aside from some training and the spar with Masaru he promised the clone back at the Hokage's mansion. Cracking his neck loudly the man channeled chakra throughout his body before three perfect clones appeared, instantly dissapearing in a swirl of leaves, heading to go grab some missions. Shifting his focus to Jae one final time Kansuke spoke to her in a calm, even tone. "As of right now I'd suggest going to do some low ranking missions for money if you need it. If not go train, I myself will be helping rebuild the village until the time where I can do higher danger missions." With that said he removed one hand from his pocket, walking over towards the door of the Hokage's office, pushing it open slowly before waving to the pink haired girl as he did so. The instant his foot touched the outside of the building he dissapeared in a swirl of leaves, heading to the academy to get some training done while his clones did a few low-ranking missions.

XXXXX

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:49 pm
The clone would find itself sitting in a chair with it's legs spread apart and arms crossed as he listened to the male. 'A death in the family? That is fine, I will grant you permission to go. I am sorry to hear about your loss. And yes, if possible, the trading will be good. However, about your shop, that will have to be discussed with my creator at a different time because I am unsure how he would feel about the subject. I don't believe he would have a problem with it, but I would rather be safe than sorry. I don't want to tell you that you can, and then he completely 180's the situation because he felt differently, get me?'
Wolfe Nailo

Kiko_Alacran
He stepped into another room, but if Wolfe doesn't mind that it could be stated you followed after him since he is your sensei.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:07 pm
User Image
✱ ℳɩӌʊҡɩ Қɑωɑsɑҡɩ ✱

| Konohagakure | Genin | Katon: Futon | Ninjutsu : Elemental Dual Wielder | Sensory : Resolution|

"It is easier for one to take risks and to chase their dreams, than to waste life realizing that you didn't do anything productive not only for yourself but also for the ones you love. "

User Image

Miyuki eyed the all the people in the office. They all seemed to be attacking the new Hokage with questions and ideas. She wanted to introduce herself but she felt not only slightly claustrophobic in the room filled with others but also, she didn't feel like bothering the busy Hokage. 'I'll come back at another time when he is situated and not as occupied with so much.' She thought to herself as she made her way out of the office without being noticed by anyone. As she walked down the stairs, she glided her right hand over the cool metal railing that was attached to the wall and gave a good thought to everything she had just witnessed. It was her first time being involved in such a great decision and although she did not know Masaru Uchiha there was something about him that made her believe he would be a very dedicated and dependent Hokage. The only thing that seemed to worry her was that he was indeed very young, but in reality Haji wouldn't have chosen him if he didn't deem him worthy to be next Hokage.

As she continued down the next few steps she couldn't help but notice the little details of everything that surrounded her in the building. The rich red's, green's and variety's of other bold colors that complimented them. There was something about them that got her excited and with this she ran out the vast double doors and onto the streets of Konoha where she was now going to find her way to the Academy to finally being her training.

[Exit : Academy]

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Chakra:---/460
Stamina:---/50
Ryo: 両0
AC: 0
Mood:
╚══════════════╝

Out Of Clouds:  

iFallen Anko

Desirable Genius

6,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:19 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konogakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin ‡
¥ Ryo: 800
AC: 00017,820
‡ Chakra :436/780 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/260 ‡ Stamina :460/460 ‡

"Then, Uchiha-Hokage, I shall wrap up my team for now and we shall make a journey to the Lands of Wind to try and secure this as best we can. I thank you." The Hatake said with a slight bow as he turned and looked to the girl that had been assigned to his team just moments before.

"Good, already wearing gear and ready. Now to gather Uchiha Koan." He stated, knowing her and a recent development were always in tandem with one another.

[Those I'm Interacting With]

Azeiel The Fallen

dreadno

Kiko_Alacran

[Techniques Utilized:]

[Techniques Active:]
Seal of the Celestial Boddhi [ 195/195 Chakra ]

[ E x i t ]  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:38 am
All Who Have Fallen

User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

Nothing flickered across her face, despite the slight irritation she felt stirring within her. Jae met Kansuke's gaze without flinching in the slightest. She wasn't intimidated, afraid or all too much worried about anything he might say to her; so his warning was just that. A warning. She would as much heed it as any small child would when they were told to do something they were going to go ahead and do anyhow. Jae was not the type of person to listen to anyone, especially without a fight. Kansuke was wasting his breath. As he looked away, Jae having remained passive and silent, she in turn shifted her gaze to another corner of the room. Will listen huh? Not likely. What would he do to her if she didnt? Kill her? Kansuke's voice caught her attention mildly once more. She didn't turn to acknowledge him though, a simple turning of her face was the only thing that indicated she was in fact listening to him. He didn't have to tell her what to do. For someone who presented himself as apart from everyone else he seemed to like tossing around orders. Made him seem more vested then he was actually portraying. "Do what you want. I am not your mother. You don't need to report to me where and what you are doing. Find me when you are ready to do something useful." She finally muttered, her voice still small. He exited then, Jae still keeping her gaze averted.

That suited her just fine, training. Closing her eyes she tried to clear her mind. Many things were jumbled together, making it hard for her to focus on anything in particular. Placing a hand to her forehead she braced her palm there as if staving off the headache she was currently experiencing. I have to go...to the sage lands. That was what she would do next. She had to train with her contract in order to master and enter her sage mode. "I am going to the sage lands..." Jae said, dropping her hand to her side and opening her eyes. Her clear, icy blue gaze was fixated on Masaru momentarily. She wasn't asking for permission. She had voted for Masaru, yes, but not because she believed he had sway over her. Even now she still saw him as equal until otherwise proven wrong. Finally, she moved, waiting until Kansuke had long since departed. Heading for the door she didn't bother to motion for a final glance or indication of her departure. She was sure a good bye was pointless, given the amount of bustle in the room, nor was she really feeling inclined to give one.

[/exit ; gates]

User Image

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Firefly in the Meadow

Hygienic Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:28 am
Kojin

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Kojin walked into the hokage's office for the first time and already she was annoyed. She had been confused for the other adopted girl of the previous hokage rather frequently. Although they did resemble each other she hated the fact that many people came up to her asking if they were related. Even if they were Kojin honestly wouldn't care. The girl had come upon a shinobi that knew who was behind her village's slaughter. Only she bit off more than she could chew and was instead butchered. Served her right for being an idiot. Kojin wouldn't be that weak in her quest for revenge. She was going to slaughter everyone even associated with her family's murderers. As she stood in front of the Hokage she spoke for the first time in a long time. "Permission to train." She spoke hoping he wouldn't confuse her with the dead girl as well.

[chakra: 365/365][stamina: 145/145]
[ryo: 0][AC: 0]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games