Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:10 am
User Image
User Image

[Genin][Genjutsu/Sensor][Raigyo][Kumo][Chakra: 245]

Kasumi pushed her bangs behind her ear as she followed in behind Myurai. The office of the Raikage was gorgeous in her opinion. It held a sense of elegance that one would expect of a female. Kasumi bowed gently at the Raikage, ignoring Myurai's side comment. She wasn't sure how the Raikage would take that, but then again the woman seemed more mellow than some of the other Kage's Kasumi had heard about. "Raikage-dono, my friend Myurai and I, Kasumi, wish to be on the same squad. Oh and a headband would be nice." She said with a light laugh. Gosh, how she hated formalities. It made her feel so uptight, which was never a good thing.

OOC:

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:14 am
User Image
Shadow Spirit

Bukijutsu || Sensor || Chakra: 220 || Ryo: 0 || Ac: 0

Fear the Shadows, and the Spirits of other, for true power follows when they are one.

Making his way into the Raikage's office he stood there with his arms crossed over his chest as he smiled gently at her before following the same as the others however, he kept his eyes on her. Lady Raikage, I wish a headband and possibly a squad. I think these two have a third so I can try to find another squad if I must. He then lowered his head and showed her full respect as he mind began to race again.

Rain pain upon those who hurt the innocent, for this is my strength, and my bravery.  

Lucifer Lord of Death

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:44 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

((It's quite alright, Tsukino. I just thought I'd tell you before I got really irritated. Ha ha.))

The door opened and it was just as she'd assumed. Young people, whom she'd spotted in the academy from time to time. She knew little of the group that entered, but nevertheless, she looked upon them. The first to enter was elaborately dressed with long brown hair. His retort was simple, to point on her ability to project her voice so very well. "One must be capable of speaking above the crowds, boy," she answered simply, as the plates hit the desktop.

Amidst that all, the second came in. A girl, slender and dressed in lavish purples. A bit more dignified in her mannerisms for the time being, but nevertheless, the girl addressed the problem head on. Kinpaku was finding the girl more appealing already. "The bands I expected, we haven't operated select squads in some time, however," she began, thinking on it. In all honesty, she'd just been so distraught, the idea had become a secondary thought. There were few jounin in the village capable of teaching, "You may operate as a squad, provided you have a third. Practice, and I'll find you an instructor."

The last boy had dark hair and a simple dress, who was just as blunt as Kasumi. Less introductive, but it mattered not. "I'll have a squad for you soon enough, for now, if you would just work and practice with these two, it would be well for everyone, until I grab whom I have in mind for you," she explained simply, tapping her fingers upon the desk, awaiting the three to take their bands.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:38 pm
User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Genin

-Quote to be annouced-
-Quote to be annouced-

xxxxxx
Thanatos walked along the streets of Kumo, on his head a headband it covered his one grey eye leaving his green one uncovered for all to see. He walked up the stairs of the Kage's office many shinobi who he passed by stopped to look at him. As if they had seen a ghost Thanatos had a remarkable resemblance to Demetri. The only thing that set them apart was the lighter skin color and eye color. While his eye's were grey Demetri's were a deep forest green. Thanatos came up to the Kage's door and knocked three times. He then entered and looked at the Kage with his one green eye. As he walked in he was the spitting image of Demetri. He wouldn't be surprised if anyone mistook him for Demetri. He walked to the end of the line of genin and kneeled before the Raikage."Lady Raikage, Forgive me for interrupting but I have come for your permission to become a shinobi. My brother served under you before his unfortunate death thus I am here." His hand turned into fists thinking about his brother. He already had a headband, it was his brothers they wanted to take it when he died but he held on to it. A small corner was stained by a little blood." Because of that I would also like to have the rank of Chunnin he carried before his death."The only reason he asked this was because he was basically replacing his brother.

Chakra ❈ 270/270 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

-Quote to be annouced-
-Quote to be annouced-

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:17 am
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Gennin ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 00000 ¥ AC:00000000 ¥ Chakra :270 ¥

Myurai smiled as the Raikage responded to his words. He though he had kept his voice low enough but apparently not. He stood straight and upon seeing the headbands debated as to weather or not to reach out and grab one. But he decided it would be best to wait as he relaxed his stance a bit folding his right hand over his left behind him as he still wore the same smile as before. He glanced over at Kasumi for a quick second wondering if she had anything further to say.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:35 am
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

The scene almost seemed to grow, when it was another boy, with an appearance so very similar to one... Kin's very heart seemed to pang in discomfort, when he'd spoken up. Courteous and begging forgiveness, she looked to him carefully. "Demetri, correct?" She strained to maintain her composure some, while she thought over his request. Blood did not define rank, action did. While Demetri was dead because of her orders, it stirred up the conflict some. She looked to the genin, standing there as if awaiting an order. Sighing some, she waved the three up.

"I had figured the orders issued would have been enough for you all to understand that the bands are yours to take," she explained to the genin, leaning back upon the chair in the arms of the false mountain of the office. "Come, dear children. Now, you begin on your path to become proud ninja of the clouds. Never forget your home, or the ties you forge here."

Those ties... She bit her lip, thinking upon her own words. Her ties... She forged them and repeatedly shattered them and cast them anew. Time and time again, it almost felt as though the seat upon this Mountain would be steeped forever in sorrow and blood, what was just one more think for it to taste? The cap to her sake was unscrewed, and the flask was tipped back for a quick drink. "Once the other genin are away, we'll talk." It was difficult to find a moment alone, to have a private conversation.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:49 pm
User Image
User Image

[Genin][Genjutsu/Sensor][Raigyo][Kumo][Chakra: 245]

Kasumi nodded to the Raikage in apology. She had drifted into her own thoughts as she looked at the headbands. Looking to Myurai, she nudged him in his sides. Just like a man, waiting for her to say jump.Myurai could have easily grabbed a headband but didn't. "Don't just stand there Myurai. You heard the woman, we need to get the bands and go." She quickly took her headband of choice from the Raikage's desk and made her way to the door. "Thank you, Raikage-dono. It'll be a pleasure working with you in the future." Kasumi playfully winked at the woman before opening the door to leave. It would be her goal to get her and Myurai on the squad run by the Raikage. They would be her best, and most reliable ninja. Although now it was just a dream, Kasumi felt like it would become reality quite soon.

OOC: (Exited to Academy)

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:15 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Gennin ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 00000 ¥ AC:00000000 ¥ Chakra :270 ¥

Myurai took a step forward as Kasumi nudged him and bowed as he took the headband and tied it around his forehead while his hair was around him. He quick stood back up and pushed it back so that it fell around the band hiding it completely except for the plate in the front. It was beyond time for him to train and there was no time like the present as he dipped his head again and said," Milady." Before turning and following Kasumi to the Academy.

[exit to academy]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:52 pm
User Image

-Quote to be annouced-
-Quote to be annouced-

xxxxxx

Thanatos nodded when the Raikage asked if he was speaking of Demetri. It was hard to read from his face and mask on. But he was glad that she remembered his name, though she probably remembered all the ones who served under her. It made him feel a little better that his brother was remembered."Alright, Lady Raikage." He said as he waited patiently for the genin to finish what they were doing.

(might not have internet from anywhere up to a day so just posting this so its up here)

-Quote to be annouced-
-Quote to be annouced-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:24 pm
User Image
Shouka Uchiha
Genin ▪ O-katana: Sheathed ▪ Chakra 270/270 ▪ Uchiha Clan ▪ AC:0 ▪ Ryo:0

"Who cares in the end?"

Shouka sighed, sticking his hands in his pockets as he walked through the doors that lead to the Raikage's office. He was finally ready to receive his headband and be on his way. He was excited to finally get access to the higher-ranking techniques in the Academy for his elements, so he would spend a decent amount of time learning those. He was hoping to eventually pick up a nice Taijutsu Style, and possibly a nice Kenjutsu style to work for his O-katana. With a smile he continued his way through the bottom floor of the Kage's office, walking his way up the winding stairs leading to the actual office at a slow pace. He was in no actually rush, to be running up the stairs, so he just set a leisure pace, his hands in his pockets and his back straight with each step. He didn't want to give the impression of being too weak, despite being a genin. That would give him a bad reputation, alongside making it harder to find a potential sensei to teach him a thing or two. When he finally reached the top of the steps Shouka brought his hand up, running his fingers through his hair softly; a habit he received after his hair grew long enough to cover his eyes.

With a confident sigh he stepped forward, bringing his hand up to knock lightly on the door, loud enough to be heard but not too loud that it was annoying to listen to. With that done he stepped back, waiting to received permission to enter the office before doing so. Such was common respect, wait before entering, when entering be polite. Don't sit down before being given permission, and make sure you don't sit too rudely or speak too rudely to the Kage. These were things ingrained in his mind by his family, considering he was of the Uchiha Clan, who had a natural image to uphold of being nobles, kind yet aristocratic in nature. Shaking his head to rid himself of his current thoughts Shouka focused his gaze on the door before him, pulling his hands from his pockets to place them behind his back as a sign of patient and a sign of his calm, collected persona he portrayed to those he didn't know, and that he wasn't going to end up knowing for a long time.

" The flow of time is cruel, whether it seems too fast or too slow its speed is different for everyone but something that doesn't change is the memories of younger days."

((Out Of Character: ))

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:12 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

[So sorry I've taken forever! Stuff happens, yes? I'm assuming Shadow's on a hiatus, or he's not coming back.]

Kinpaku watched as the genin departed, and left only Thanatos with her. "So you look to rise to the rank of chuunin, as your brother had been? Tell me now, why I should raise you based on blood, rather than merit?" she questioned, as the others had finally gone. Well... Not all, it seemed. There was yet another knock on the door. Fighting back her sigh of displeasure, she raised her voice, calling aloud.

"Enter."

It was a simple command, but it was all that was needed, as she crossed left leg upon her right, bringing herself to a more comfortable position in her seat.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:19 pm
User Image
Shouka Uchiha
Genin ▪ O-katana: Sheathed ▪ Chakra 270/270 ▪ Uchiha Clan ▪ AC:0 ▪ Ryo:0

"Who cares in the end?"

Shouka nodded to himself, hearing the powerful commanding voice flow from the room and into the hallway. The command was simple, yet it made the entire situation easier somehow for the young Uchiha. With a shake of his head he reached out, pulling the handle before opening the door to walk in. The moment he entered he placed his hands behind his back, giving the Raikage a calm, collected stare. Finally he spoke, his respectful yet calm baritone voice echoing throughout the room as he did so. "Greetings Raikage-sama, I am Shouka Enkotsu. I am a newly graduated Genin, I have come here in hopes of receiving my headband and if possible a team from you." With his words spoken he fell silent, his head bowed as a sign of respect, his hands clasped stiffly behind his back, his legs spread slightly to give him a more noble appearance. Something he'd striven for since he arrived in Kumogakure and was taken in by the few Uchiha who resided there.

" The flow of time is cruel, whether it seems too fast or too slow its speed is different for everyone but something that doesn't change is the memories of younger days."

((Out Of Character: ))

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:53 pm
User Image

-Quote to be annouced-
-Quote to be annouced-

xxxxxx

Thanatos listened to the Raikage's words still on one knee. She was asking him why she should promoted due to his kinship with Demetri. He knew the request was quite foolish, but it was his late brothers idea. And it made sense that he would think of something like this."Why?" Thanatos stayed silent for a few moment."I don't have a proper reason, all I know is that I have this desire to protect this village, to start where Demetri left off.Thanatos stood and lifted his headband, revealing his single grey eye. Up till know he had only revealed his brothers green eye. He raised his hand to his chest above his heart."Because all I have to offer you is sweat, toil,tears, and blood."There was a fierceness deep within his eyes. It was strong, you could see his burning loyalty to his blood, his brother and his village.

((I understand Np, and ya I guess he's gone... he has a habit of making characters then vanishing...))

-Quote to be annouced-
-Quote to be annouced-

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:59 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

The golden haired woman looked to the genin, as he detailed the reasons as to which he was here. Shouka Uchiha. Looking at the boy, with his sharp eyes. It was difficult to think she was handing another Uchiha a band, but he had passed the examinations, and earned his place as a genin. "Please, come forward and take your band, Shouka," she announced in a cool manner, setting forth yet another plate upon the desk. "As for a squad, we have instructors whom are out of the way at a time like this, so I'm attempting to foster relations among the genin at the academy. From there, you'll receive further word."

It was Thanatos to pipe up as well. It was a simple thing to think over, when at long last he offered a logic so simple, it struck just as Demetri's own words. Without reason, all he knew was the loyalty and the love of the village hidden within the clouds. "Very well, Thanatos. I'll grant your request. I'll ask of you to keep an eye on the genin in the academy... I don't need to order reconstruction on the dojo again."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:14 pm
User Image

-Quote to be annouced-
-Quote to be annouced-

xxxxxx

Thanatos smiled and nodded at the Raikage's words. She believed in him enough to grant him his request. It was probably unheard of for a genin to be promoted to chunnin in one day. He was already making history."Thank you very much Lady Raikage, I will make sure to supervise the genin."He bowed deeply and then headed to the academy, he needed to get training done and watch the genin.

-Quote to be annouced-
-Quote to be annouced-

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games