Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

GetShiggyWithIt

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 4:28 pm
Yo-ko
we the s**t dude! lol the best....and as soon as we get back to the village i hope you get to have as much fun as i have had (and by hope, i mean i will work to make sure of that XD)

(also, i have tried to make the team america song become a team suna song)

lol. Alright, can't wait for your return Ko. xD  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 4:32 pm
oh it will be awesome!!!!!  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 4:57 pm
Shiggy, you do enjoy being kidnapped, right?

Err... not for any particular reason >_> *shifty eyes*

Just curious ^__^

Jk, I wouldn't repeat an experience!

Just know that Ganchou personally traumatizes every gennin he can get his hands on, in many different ways. He wants to see if they will break...

Most don't.

V_V Some do.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 4:58 pm
Chezmonkey
Shiggy, you do enjoy being kidnapped, right?

Err... not for any particular reason >_> *shifty eyes*

Just curious ^__^

Jk, I wouldn't repeat an experience!

Just know that Ganchou personally traumatizes every gennin he can get his hands on, in many different ways. He wants to see if they will break...

Most don't.

V_V Some do.
lmao. NO GAN YOU ARE NOT KIDNAPPING MY GENNIN scream scream scream scream scream scream XD bast will have her way with you...again...  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

GetShiggyWithIt

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:15 pm
Well Chez, that is a difficult question. I see that Ko's opinion on the matter is no; however, I can work something out if you give me something worth my time. Or -- if necessary -- I guess ko and you can fight over who wants me more. xd

On a serious note, I have a feeling my character would break fairly easily. Surely, you want a better challenge then that Gan? xD  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:22 pm
Oh, there's no contest... We already have a plan twisted

Don't worry, if your character survives his break (Aka Doesn't quit being a Nin or commit seppuku) measures are taken to heal the wounds.

I mean, take San for instance. Ganchou first sealed his and his friend's tongue forcibly, then paralyzed and kidnapped him and his friend in front of his younger brother, then was "killed" by his younger brother, then returned in a disguise, then eventually revealed himself after tutoring him and his brother in several techniques and matches. It made San the best he could be.

Just for example  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:25 pm
Chezmonkey

Don't worry, if your character survives his break (Aka Doesn't quit being a Nin or commit seppuku) measures are taken to heal the wounds.

I mean, take San for instance. Ganchou first sealed his and his friend's tongue forcibly, then paralyzed and kidnapped him and his friend in front of his younger brother, then was "killed" by his younger brother, then returned in a disguise, then eventually revealed himself after tutoring him and his brother in several techniques and matches. It made San the best he could be.

Just for example
ah....the good old days......  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:29 pm
Chezmonkey

Just for example

Well...lol, I really don't know. I do not think my character will be able to resist one as strong as you...so what you do is really your choice xD  

GetShiggyWithIt

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:38 pm
Oh don't worry, it won't be as serious as that.

Just a simple exercise, like the ANBU captain pretending to be a bandit and ravishing the village, demolishing an entire residential block. >_>  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:44 pm
Chezmonkey

Just a simple exercise, like the ANBU captain pretending to be a bandit and ravishing the village, demolishing an entire residential block. >_>
that was my first mission smile  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

GetShiggyWithIt

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:49 pm
Chezmonkey

Isn't there an issue with forcing me to do this alone -- such as the other genin not being included? It is a sad day when an ANBU captain chooses to focus on one small issue rather then all the issues at once.

*Tosses Thread Puppeteer // Altrius Under a Bus* XD

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:51 pm
And who's to say I don't have plans for the others...?

cheese_whine ninja  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:55 pm
GetShiggyWithIt
Chezmonkey

Isn't there an issue with forcing me to do this alone -- such as the other genin not being included? It is a sad day when an ANBU captain chooses to focus on one small issue rather then all the issues at once.

and were do we toss them class? UNDER THE BUS!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:57 pm
Yo-ko
GetShiggyWithIt
Chezmonkey

FIRST RULE OF COMBAT?
MOVE!
SECOND RULE OF COMBAT?
BREATHE!
THIRD RULE OF COMBAT?
AVOID THE BUS!

and shiggy don't worry about Gan. His traumatizing touch has faded. James didn't even flinch. Suna takes good care of its own.I left camp a Genin, when I come back I will have enough AC for Jonin. Tis how badass a Suna trained ninja is.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

GetShiggyWithIt

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:01 pm
Winterwolf78
Yo-ko
GetShiggyWithIt
Chezmonkey

FIRST RULE OF COMBAT?
MOVE!
SECOND RULE OF COMBAT?
BREATHE!
THIRD RULE OF COMBAT?
AVOID THE BUS!

and shiggy don't worry about Gan. His traumatizing touch has faded. James didn't even flinch. Suna takes good care of its own.I left camp a Genin, when I come back I will have enough AC for Jonin. Tis how badass a Suna trained ninja is.

lol, nice. Oh, and Gan...I am not worried myself, but my character would be XD

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games